Indian movies I have seen.

masterofsea

Awara

black and white movies, the song and music are totally different with China's. I watched it long ago. From that moment I start to know Indian music.

CHANDHI CHOWK TO CHINA

funny, but apparently didn't know much about China. This may be due to low budget.

Slumdog Millionaire

splendid, but shocked by the misery of Indian slum. Chinese movies director dare not to illustrate the dark side of the present sociaty.

Ghajini

This movie let me recalled a Amerecan movie whose name I forgot. It is obvious "Ghajini " was adapted from it, but it is better than the original one because it contains a love story beside revenge. The hollywood one is cold, only about revenge and is a I.Q. test for audiences.

Beside these movies, I also listened Bombay Viking's music. It combined the Indian element with mordern musci style, which is very interesting. China hasmany kind of operas, but seems successful example of combining opera and modern music.

Are there anybody who know about Chinese music and movies? I want to know the what's the influence of Chinese culture oversea.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Few my favourite: Mother India, Wednesday, Border, Parhaar, Ab tak chappan, Mission Kashmir, Lakshey.. i think you will like these.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
i have seen a few chinese movies but do not know the names of any of them.

coming to indian movies, a few i recommend are:
- a wednesday
- black
- taare zameen par
- dostana
- devdas
- aamir
- lajja
- rocket singh - salesman of the year

plugwater

Some chinese movies i have seen

Chi bi