Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I don't like the positioning of the turret, no room for any meaningful gun depression at the front.
Thus the restneeds to change... Although surprisingly alongst all major IFVs have pretty shit gun depression, be it Bradley, ZBD-4 or BMPs & T-15

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thus the restneeds to change... Although surprisingly alongst all major IFVs have pretty shit gun depression, be it Bradley, ZBD-4 or BMPs & T-15
Yeah, I've noticed that as well, it's almost as if they had all been expecting to fight in completely flat terrain or maybe even from a lower position than the enemy!! Although, those vehicles will still have better gun depression than this design.

BlackViking

Country flag
Yeah, I've noticed that as well, it's almost as if they had all been expecting to fight in completely flat terrain or maybe even from a lower position than the enemy!! Although, those vehicles will still have better gun depression than this design.
I have some more designs with me. should i put them here? you all are welcomed to find the drawbacks.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

BlackViking

Country flag
Hey, first of all, good job. Now, about this design, the turret is needed to be moved further forward, to give it better gun depression keeping in mind the terrain condition along our borders. And since it's supposed to be an unmanned vehicle, you could probably get away with a lower hull since you wouldn't need to make room for any dismounts.
I made such a large volume hull in order to give space for ammo (for a 6 barrel 30mm Gatling gun) and a reloading mechanism for the rockets/ATGMs and for battery pack as i envisaged it as an e vehicle. I have provided 2 foldable solar panels for charging in urgent situations. Though this concept for e-UGCV is not very conceivable I just gave it a shot.

BlackViking

Country flag
You're definitely getting better!
But I'll say slowly try to gain technical knowledge on the design history & look at contemporary examples... That way you'll avoid technical mistakes & your idea will get more realistic.

This IMO will actually make a pretty good MPV.
I would like to get some recommendations from you sir, be it websites or books, as and when you get them

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I would like to get some recommendations from you sir, be it websites or books, as and when you get them
No no, best is Youtube only... For example look up tank design development history visits before starting to design a modern (or ideally projected futuristic MBT).

Know the design aspects, strengths & flaws, design schools etc. This for example;Take your time, what's the hurry?

In the meantime, refine this. Add a proper V-floor, armored glass windows (check India's Yuktirath MPV), Add a good RCWS on top & a solid front-bumper to ram.
IMG_20201210_221416.jpg

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles