Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

Kuntal

Country flag
Repost.

ORCA concept with MWF's spine & wing/canards merged to existing twin-F414 fuselage of AMCA.
View attachment 48139View attachment 48140
I'm working on ORCA presently. Not following any design which was surfaced previously.

Also, with regards to AMCA, as some of you guys had pointed out a few modelling errors, I'm remodelling the AMCA from scratch. It will be based on the earlier design ( without DSI ) and will add the DSI as a new feature only.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I'm working on ORCA presently. Not following any design which was surfaced previously.
From the scratch?.. That sounds interesting! Cant wait to see both. 👍

Mine was just a speculation initially, as its logic made sense to me. If ADA have an existing twin-engine fuselage design, they'd try to reuse that in developing another, right?
I was trying this idea by attempting to adjust a tandem BVR arrangement, because their so-called render didn't even leave a gap for landing gear.
AMCA.ORCA.jpg

Very satisfied with the results, I then started experimenting & the designs fit like match made i heaven... After that I went nuts. Lol
ORCA - Copy.jpg
ORCA - Copy (2).jpg

Last edited:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
From the scratch?.. That sounds interesting! Cant wait to see both. 👍

Mine was just a speculation initially, as its logic made sense to me. If ADA have an existing twin-engine fuselage design, they'd try to reuse that in developing another, right?
I was trying this idea by attempting to the tandem BVR arrangement, because their so-called render that didn't leave gap for landing gear. View attachment 48159
Then I started experimenting & the designs fit like match made i heaven... After that I went nuts. Lol
View attachment 48161View attachment 48162
sire, what's the third picture? Next new one after Mk1, Mk1a, Mk2, ORCA, TEDBF, AMCA mk1 and AMCA mk2??

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
sire, what's the third picture?
It is a concept ORCA I cooked up. See my post before that.

I figured (well got the idea while discussing, see ORCA thread) why not use the MWF's delta wing & canards on the AMCA's twin-F414 fuselage. Both designs exist, it'll make more sense to try & merge the two instead of elongating MWF, adding another engine, etc. etc.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
It is a concept ORCA I cooked up. See my post before that.

I figured (well got the idea while discussing, see ORCA thread) why not use the MWF's delta wing & canards on the AMCA's twin-F414 fuselage. Both designs exist, it'll make more sense to try & merge the two instead of elongating MWF, adding another engine, etc. etc.
Lovely renders. What software do you use? Corel?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Duplicate

Top-view (based on this, stealthier canard shape at right)
ORCA - Topview.jpg

Side-view (with source images & tandem NGAR-AAMs).
IMG_20200519_130040.jpg

Can someone who is on Twitter do me a favour spread these there?.. I doubt people like HVT & AK visit here. Lol

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Also, with regards to AMCA, as some of you guys had pointed out a few modelling errors, I'm remodelling the AMCA from scratch. It will be based on the earlier design ( without DSI ) and will add the DSI as a new feature only.
I think I can help you with this. Top-side-front views of penultimate version before the one with DSI surfaced.

Point to be noted, the latest version is wider at the back of the fuselage than the one here... This has the engines placed closer together.
EQZeBevVAAEOt9d.jpg

And this one to help make the DSI... As you see the boundary layer expulsion path is marked in it.
AMCA.JPG

Hope they help.

Kuntal

Country flag
I think I can help you with this. Top-side-front views of penultimate version before the one with DSI surfaced.

Point to be noted, the latest version is wider at the back of the fuselage than the one here... This has the engines placed closer together.
View attachment 48218

And this one to help make the DSI... As you see the boundary layer expulsion path is marked in it.
View attachment 48219

Hope they help.
Yes,I'm using the first one.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
@Bleh, you must learn 3d modelling asap ! :clap2:
That'll take me waaaaaay too long to get good, photo-editing took me years.

BTW you have good fan following on Twitter! Wanna share ^those concepts arts please?.. Lotsa people will get to see them then.

Kuntal

Country flag
That'll take me waaaaaay too long to get good, photo-editing took me years.

BTW you have good fan following on Twitter! Wanna share ^those concepts arts please?.. Lotsa people will get to see them then.
Sure.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Anybody remember these?

word-image-51.png

Nobody knows if they will incorporate any of these like bulged spine & wing-tip CCM pylon in Mark1A, but in case they do... Farnart based on FOC Tejas!!!
Mark1A.jpg
EZAzotMXYAIMxYY.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles