Indian Military fan art, conceptual art & CGI

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I made such a large volume hull in order to give space for ammo (for a 6 barrel 30mm Gatling gun) and a reloading mechanism for the rockets/ATGMs and for battery pack as i envisaged it as an e vehicle. I have provided 2 foldable solar panels for charging in urgent situations. Though this concept for e-UGCV is not very conceivable I just gave it a shot.
A 30mm Gatling won't make for a very realistic choice of weaponry for an IFV in my humble opinion.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
No no, best is Youtube only... For example look up tank design development history visits before starting to design a modern (or ideally projected futuristic MBT).

Know the design aspects, strengths & flaws, design schools etc. This for example;Take your time, what's the hurry?

In the meantime, refine this. Add a proper V-floor, armored glass windows (check India's Yuktirath MPV), Add a good RCWS on top & a solid front-bumper to ram.View attachment 69975
@BlackViking , In addition to that, I would recommend following the content of Damian in various armor related forums. When it comes to AFVs, no one online can beat that guy. He's a living treasure trove of information about AFVs.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
i will like to know some reasons. i do think of some but anyway please state yours sir.
First and foremost, brother, no need to refer to me as 'Sir', cause I'm just a nobody.

Now that we've got that outta the way, the reasons in my opinion are threefold.
1. Unreasonably high rate of ammunition expenditure.
2. Lack of long-range accuracy as compared to a single-barreled canon, because as you may know, a Gatling gun fires in an arc.
3. The bulk of the weapon system.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
kindly suggest some forums
That guy frequents steel beasts and Bohemia Interactive forums, you can begin your search from there, his user tag is Damian90. Actually, he used to be a member of this very forum, unfortunately, that was a different time. So, you can guess how things went.

BlackViking

Country flag
That guy frequents steel beasts and Bohemia Interactive forums, you can begin your search from there, his user tag is Damian90. Actually, he used to be a member of this very forum, unfortunately, that was a different time. So, you can guess how things went.
thank you

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
never heard of😅. I'll check it.
His books on AFVs are considered to be the benchmark to other authors on this same subject. But those books have gone out of publication long since and the few copies that you can find here and there are expensive as fuck. But I've got their PDF versions saved somewhere in my SSD and I could find them for you if you are interested.

BlackViking

Country flag
His books on AFVs are considered to be the benchmark to other authors on this same subject. But those books have gone out of publication long since and the few copies that you can find here and there are expensive as fuck. But I've got their PDF versions saved somewhere in my SSD and I could find them for you if you are interested.
please sir.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
please sir.
Dude, don't be rude. I told you, no Sir business with me. By the way, here you go -

BlackViking

Country flag
Dude, don't be rude. I told you, no Sir business with me. By the way, here you go -
sorry and thanks

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Arey, no need to be sorry, just call me bro or something, from now on.
PS - 'Dude, don't be rude' is just a catchphrase from a popular cartoon show that I used to enjoy quite a lot (still do, to be honest). I didn't really mean to say that you were being rude, so don't take it to your heart. :)

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles