Indian Media Watch

Worst english news channel on air

• Total voters

cereal killer

Country flag
All these online web series are not targeting us these are for future generations , A friend of mine said his daughter who is in class 9th started spending night time watching netflix and amazon prime series in this 50 day lockdown and now asking very weird questions . Naxals understood Millennial's are the future commie cannon fodders , Keep red pilling them with constant narrative from netflix to instagram to college campus they will all turn rabid hindu hater communist flag bearers by Mid 20s . Govt need to seriously take close look at all these media production houses whom are funding them or else we will be starring at a very bad crisis 4 years down the life when this 16-17 year old will line up for voting in 2024 elections
All this is part of a psychological warfare. You see guys like Anurag Kashyap & Co always come up with such web series on OTT platform. Unfortunately nationalist producers either don't have good enough stories to write a web series or are plain stupid & can only make typical gaali galoch type web series which obviously no parent will allow to watch. Netflix is full of Anti India propaganda material. A web series "Ghoul" was some other worldly shit that would make even Kim Jong UN regime blush. Most Anti Hindu web series ever. Then came Leila ( I never even watched its trailer even) but heard it is Anti Hindu as well. Pataal lok is a new addition to the list as well. If this wasn't enough some Feminazi series are also being aired.
I think only way to end all this is boycott every Indian web shows & movies on OTT platform. BJP should try to find to some good decent nationalist producers & let them make a few shows. Information & Broadcast minister need to take some kind of Action. Free mai kursi pe baitha hai. Forgotten Army was a good start & received decent reviews as well.
OTT platform is the future & our Government needs to wake up & end this psychological warfare directly affecting our young generations.

Rxbanda

Country flag
This guy Arnab Gosvami has to change his style. He is one guy with a potential to put the Indian narrative on the global platform.
But now a days, he is shouting too much. He will get ridiculed for this. His style was good back in 2014. In his famous interview with RaGa, he calmly demolished RaGa's political career at least for a decade if not forever.

Varun2002

Country flag
[QUOTE="Rxbanda
This guy Arnab Gosvami has to change his style. He is one guy with a potential to put the Indian narrative on the global platform.
But now a days, he is shouting too much.
[/QUOTE]

It's nice to see someone argue passionately and uncompromisingly for India, when that is entirely warranted. Because very few other news anchors are doing it. When he presses or interrupts one of the participants, it's for a good reason, to emphasise the main point he's getting across. However, there could be better moderating of the guests, who often are speaking out of turn, and continually. That creates too much noise and time wastage. I personally feel it's the guest 'panelists' who are the problem they need to talk only when it's their turn. Not talk over others.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
one thing I like about Americans is that they go all in,no half measures.

if they fail, they will change management, play the “American dream” card for public sympathy, and a few years later, rinse and repeat.

ex: Newyork times was supporting Bush’s Iraq war to the hilt, now acting as if they are anti-establishment.
GOP and Democrat establishment are one. Like how Advani and Sonia camp are.

Figures like Trump and Modi are intolerable for them because of how they challenge everything about the 'norm' aka managed decline.

kartus

Country flag
Can some one please tell me why Kareena Kapoor and Taimur are always and every day in news.... In Google news aggregators they are always there in the entertainer section .. what is so good about that..
Crypto-jew ... sir.

Holy Triad

Country flag
COVID Slowdown Hits The Hindu, 20 Journalists Sacked, Mumbai Edition Likely to Be Axed

Dear former colleagues who have been sacked by
@the_hindu
, they've been vicious and vindictive while preparing the sack list. You should be too. How about pulling out the land documents of the bangalore office and expose the scam of the allotment? #hitEmDirty
Maybe you could pull out the documents of the land scam involving descendants of Kasturi in places such as Madurai and Coimbatore. Expose this smug, self righteous family that has been using the papers to increase their mylapore influence

Dayum

The sacked reporters are spilling the beans of the hindu malpractices.

Ohhh and you snakes who kept many #meto cases under wraps just to keep your jobs and be good employees of
@the_hindu
, now is your chance to let it rip. You've lost your coveted (govt) job. Open your mouth at least now

I never thought I say this,insha muruga

Finally the mount road Mao has rattled

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
COVID Slowdown Hits The Hindu, 20 Journalists Sacked, Mumbai Edition Likely to Be Axed

Dear former colleagues who have been sacked by
@the_hindu
, they've been vicious and vindictive while preparing the sack list. You should be too. How about pulling out the land documents of the bangalore office and expose the scam of the allotment? #hitEmDirty
Maybe you could pull out the documents of the land scam involving descendants of Kasturi in places such as Madurai and Coimbatore. Expose this smug, self righteous family that has been using the papers to increase their mylapore influence

Dayum

The sacked reporters are spilling the beans of the hindu malpractices.

Ohhh and you snakes who kept many #meto cases under wraps just to keep your jobs and be good employees of
@the_hindu
, now is your chance to let it rip. You've lost your coveted (govt) job. Open your mouth at least now

I never thought I say this,insha muruga

Finally the mount road Mao has rattled
I'm loving it. I mean its just a wet dream... but even this was impossible earlier.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
same BBC anchor tried similar thing with an indian epidemiologist last week, got a good tamacha back..
======
Vikas Khanna, michelin star chef, gives it back to BBC news anchor.
Anchor: In India, you were not from a rich family. So your sense of hunger must have come from there.
Vikas: NO, I am from Amritsar, everyone gets fed there in the langars. My sense of hunger came from New York!

BangaliBabu

Country flag

What a cringe-worthy news by the Hindu Group!! The murder of a Tiktokiya (having 1 lakh cultists) occurred on June 26, at least 3 days before #TiktokBan. Yet, it has to mention the app although actual circumstances do not relate anything to it.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
Its truly sad when all newsmedia become part of the narrative instead of reporting news.
Here it is doing what it usually does, hiding the identity of culprit when its inconvenient.

Tanmay

Country flag
Looks like the memo is out. 'Westernize' and weaken the Indian Armed Forces by injecting SJW nonsense in them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/opinion/i-was-an-officer-in-the-indian-army-im-gay-and-very-proud-2255980?amp=1&akamai-rum=off
Also remember the transgender officers/troops in CAPF a week back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles