Indian Media Watch

Worst english news channel on air

• Total voters

sydsnyper

Country flag
All these online web series are not targeting us these are for future generations , A friend of mine said his daughter who is in class 9th started spending night time watched netflix and amazon prime series in this 50 day lockdown and now asking very weird questions . Naxals understood Millennial's are the future commie cannon fodders , Keep red pilling them with constant narrative from netflix to instagram to college campus they will all turn rabid hindu hater communist flag bearers by Mid 20s . Govt need to seriously take close look at all these media production houses whom are funding them or else we will be starring at a very bad crisis 4 years down the life when this 16-17 year old will line up for voting in 2024 elections
Similar stories from one of my cousins who studies in a Mumbai college, there is a rabid hate for anything Hindu, so much so that these mini-urban Naxals move around in large groups with their private FB & WhatsApp echo chambers and all. I'm afraid the new generation may be lost.

captscooby81

Country flag
Ya same with my cousin too . They are exhibiting violent behaviours too abusing elders in family groups . locking them up inside homes on voting day . All these are classic ideas which come out of stupid naxal gang groups now thanks to FB and insta its spreading faster . Political battles are ok but ideological battles like these need to be fought in every level for survival of hinduism or else we will be vanishing faster than ever expected . Biggest problem is parents are not spending time to know what their kids are watching every one is proud to give their kids ipad or laptop and let them surf all these negative online content and then get a rude awakening one day when their kids behave wild .

Similar stories from one of my cousins who studies in a Mumbai college, there is a rabid hate for anything Hindu, so much so that these mini-urban Naxals move around in large groups with their private FB & WhatsApp echo chambers and all. I'm afraid the new generation may be lost.

indiatester

Country flag
All these online web series are not targeting us these are for future generations , A friend of mine said his daughter who is in class 9th started spending night time watching netflix and amazon prime series in this 50 day lockdown and now asking very weird questions . Naxals understood Millennial's are the future commie cannon fodders , Keep red pilling them with constant narrative from netflix to instagram to college campus they will all turn rabid hindu hater communist flag bearers by Mid 20s . Govt need to seriously take close look at all these media production houses whom are funding them or else we will be starring at a very bad crisis 4 years down the life when this 16-17 year old will line up for voting in 2024 elections
My solution is to read them stories every night. The stories of bravery and fighting acumen in the Ramayana & Mahabharata etc are awesome. So are the true dilemmas in decisions. Makes them think.
I make them join me (by suggestion, not force) in puja whenever they are clean in time.

Sanatani

Country flag
[
My solution is to read them stories every night. The stories of bravery and fighting acumen in the Ramayana & Mahabharata etc are awesome. So are the true dilemmas in decisions. Makes them think.
I make them join me (by suggestion, not force) in puja whenever they are clean in time.
I too tell my kid the stories from shivpuran and Vishnu puran which had a good effect as every night before going to sleep he recites few mantras.
You tube is also for rhymes ,old songs and bhajans . Never subscribed for Netflix.
Kids learn a lot from us.

captscooby81

Country flag
This is possible when parents know the story , They are itself too much sucked into 4 shots and mirzapur type series where do they have time to even spend some time with their children before bedtime and to tell stories.

Thank god i grew up in my grandfather house for few years i used to hear all krishna balarama stories from my grand mother something which stayed inside me forever

by the way kudos to you sir and @Sanatani for taking time and trying to implement story telling to your kids after your hectic work day. :hail:

tsunami

Country flag
[

I too tell my kid the stories from shivpuran and Vishnu puran which had a good effect as every night before going to sleep he recites few mantras.
You tube is also for rhymes ,old songs and bhajans . Never subscribed for Netflix.
Kids learn a lot from us.
Every morning and evening we play... Ganpati aarti, Ganga Aarti, Om jai jagdish hare, and all Indian bhajans. My 20 month old daughter enjoys it very much now. She acts very wired when I start my camera otherwise would have shown you guys her expression when we say "Siyavar Ram Chandra Ki...."

captscooby81

Country flag
The problem will not be so early sir it will come up when they have freedom to watch things that when they start thinking about subtle propaganda things shown , Till 5-6 you don't even have to worry about it but then by the time they reach 10 the real issues starts , Once they start going to college the freedom and new circle of friends all put them into a really fast pace down to madness which is what leftist had exploited so long , Just that with these OTT platform they are becoming more stronger and harder

Every morning and evening we play... Ganpati aarti, Ganga Aarti, Om jai jagdish hare, and all Indian bhajans. My 20 month old daughter enjoys it very much now. She acts very wired when I start my camera otherwise would have shown you guys her expression when we say "Siyavar Ram Chandra Ki...."

tsunami

Country flag
The problem will not be so early sir it will come up when they have freedom to watch things that when they start thinking about subtle propaganda things shown , Till 5-6 you don't even have to worry about it but then by the time they reach 10 the real issues starts , Once they start going to college the freedom and new circle of friends all put them into a really fast pace down to madness which is what leftist had exploited so long , Just that with these OTT platform they are becoming more stronger and harder
I did not learn our culture from watching Ramayan and Mahabharat on DD1. I learned it from dada dadi, nana nani ki kahaniya and from my parents. I have planned it already to teach her every thing about our culture in her early years and will explain her wrong doings of Islamist and leftists... when she is old enough to understand these things. Uske bad bhi gawar hi nikle to bhagwan hi malik hai..

indiatester

Country flag
Unverified stuff from twitter. Report on how news media does not even do the basic checks before reporting on dubious claims by a possible fraud.

sydsnyper

Country flag
Fraands... please go through this thread. Atul Agnihotri's experience with the hast-maithoon chimp, kamra.

Tactical Frog

Country flag
Unsubscribed Netflix today. their selection of content has subtle but strong political messaging.
I don't think it was created to be a commercial platform, rather a political messaging tool.
I deleted my Netflix account as soon as "Leila" was
At first I thought you were slightly paranoid, seeing hidden political agenda everywhere. I am not myself a Netflix subscriber, so I don’t follow Netflix related news. But yesterday I heard about a Netflix movie, “The King”. It is about the well known story of Agincourt, one the worst military disaster in French history. Digged the story and little and was shocked to see how Netflix butchered real events with total contempt for the French side. In the line of what we have seen since 2003, massive french bashing on all social platforms. So pervasive it has negative effects in terms of soft power and even exports.

I will stay away from Netflix too.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
At first I thought you were slightly paranoid, seeing hidden political agenda everywhere. I am not myself a Netflix subscriber, so I don’t follow Netflix related news. But yesterday I heard about a Netflix movie, “The King”. It is about the well known story of Agincourt, one the worst military disaster in French history. Digged the story and little and was shocked to see how Netflix butchered real events with total contempt for the French side. In the line of what we have seen since 2003, massive french bashing on all social platforms. So pervasive it has negative effects in terms of soft power and even exports.

welcome to the club....
All thanks to me being exposed to the concept of cultural Marxism in indian context, last year.

atleast there was one dilalogue in favour Of French in the entire movie, the new bride queen asks something in the lines of “what does that make you?” to the king Towards the end.

India doesn’t even get that courtesy in their India bashing.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

I watched the King. The way Robert Pattinson portrayed the French King was hilarious and completely disrespectful to France. You guys were defending French territory after all.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

BTW, watch the trailer for Leila. You will see our point.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
thank

thank you i will remember that , any other channel or source , i mostly have opindia source thaat i got from india speak reddit i need more.
Mods should i post here or take it to media watch thread
Like prasadr14 said you have to keep engaging, understand his-her psychology and probe and try different things to see what will work.

An easy sale these days is the fake victimhood & oppression narrative. Our kids are kind hearted and naive so they believe it easily. If it suits her psycology, u can use that angle on her. Tell her that 90% youtube channels, tiktokers, tv newschannesls, netflix, amazon shows, newspapers n movies are the dhruv tatti types - anti-hindu, leftists. And us right wing nationalists are in miniroty and suppressed and are not being given a nuetral platform.. There are many proofs out there showing youtube facebook and twitter bias. And these media r promoting dhruv tatti. Hindus naturally have a propensity to favor the weaker, suppressed side. U can use that. Show her that the other side has India TV NDTV AAj Tak Print Quint DailyO Wire BBC NYT WaPo. While we only have ZTV Republic TV n Swarajyamag.com opindia

Make and show her a big list of enemy popular media that dwarfs our pro-nationalist media. Remember the bigger the lie the easier it is believed. U have to know her mental make up to see if this will work on her.

Second u can train her to detect mental manipulation. In real-life and online, love-bombing is a concept used by enemies to particularly lure our girls. They initially show them excessive undue attention n love bc they know exactly the kinds of feelings it will generate in you. U can show her this is a tactic DT is using on you bc he knows the effect it will have.

If she wants unbiased and pro-right wing news, infortaintment tell her to watch these are good youtube channels:

AajkiTaajaKhabbar (satire with news analysis)
GyaanJaraHatake ( satire with international geopolitics)
SablokTantra
RJRaunak (famous delhi based RJ) I think she will like this one. Hes famous with young people, fun, comedy with news. Neutral guy. Counter to DT.

Also show these kinds of videos that expose the whole eco-system

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles