Indian Media Watch

Worst english news channel on air

• Total voters

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
Any idea who owns &pictures channel?

Ad for the movie accidental prime minister coming on NDTV....

sorcerer

Country flag
Modi Government stops advertising in The Times Group, The Hindu and The Telegraph newspaper

The Modi Government has stopped issuing advertisements in major newspapers such as the Times of India, The Hindu, Economic Times, The Telegraph and Ananda Bazar Patrika(ABP) and the reason is believed to be the very negative reporting against the Government as well as against Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Central Government’s advertisements in The Hindu stopped in March after the Rafale deal illegalities series. Advertisements in Sameer-Vineet Jain brothers-owned The Times Group stopped from June onwards.

This ban also covers Jain brother’s TV channels Times Now and Mirror Now, which cleverly take diametrically opposite positions in covering news. Insiders say, the entire Times Group faced the wrath of the Govt. for publishing a campaign-like series of reports against Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the Lok Sabha election campaign accusing him of violating the Model Code of Conduct. Many Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders feel this was a Congress-supported ploy to file complaints with the Election Commission against Modi.

https://www.pgurus.com/modi-governm...ndia-group-the-hindu-and-telegraph-newspaper/

Well!!! Them should know where the BUSINESS INTEREST and the MARKET IS and its not with the CHUTIYENS anymore

sorcerer

Country flag
No Data Stolen From IAF's Paris Office Handling Rafale Jets: Report

"The cyber forensic these of the Air Force consisting three members has found that no data was stolen from the Indian Rafale project management team during the break-in by unidentified personnel there," defence sources told news agency ANI in New Delhi.

The three-member team had left for Paris soon after the reports about a break-in on a weekend were received by the IAF, they said.

The team was sent to France to probe if any documents were stolen or copied during the break-in into its Rafale Project management team office.

Unidentified persons broke into the Indian Rafale Project management team office in France in May in what was suspected to be a possible espionage attempt to steal data related to the aircraft critical to India's national security plans.

The Defence Ministry has also been informed that there was no data theft from the IAF office during the break in.

The Rafale project team is headed by a Group Captain-rank officer who looks after issues related to the 36 Rafale combat aircraft, including the production timelines and training of Indian personnel who have to be trained for maintenance and flying operations of the plane, which India is acquiring.\\

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/no-...is-office-handling-rafale-jets-report-2061055

captscooby81

Country flag
What should be worrying is the narrative she is setting which is very clear where we are heading in the next few years. Every incident involving a muslim victim will be highlighted and hue and cry but same hindu victim will be hushed up and they will push more educated dhimmi hindus into guilt feeling that they are assaulting peace loving muslims .

Today the evil in this country is not a muslim or hindu . Its these evil leftist media fuckers who want to create an anti hindu narrative every day and which in turn is polarising the society much faster than any right wing party can do ..

#hindulivesdomatter #saynotofakenarrative

Arif MohammadKhan ripped apart Wire journo sherwani s secular sherwani into peices.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
Read this thread to understand how sometime fake “scientific” narratives are built...
I am not saying water conservation is not an issue...
==========
1/ Any fans of zombie statistics out there? I have a tale for you… There’s a dramatic figure that has circulated for the past year saying that 21 major Indian cities are expected to run out of groundwater by 2020, affecting 100 million people

S.A.T.A

Read this thread to understand how sometime fake “scientific” narratives are built...
I am not saying water conservation is not an issue...
==========
1/ Any fans of zombie statistics out there? I have a tale for you… There’s a dramatic figure that has circulated for the past year saying that 21 major Indian cities are expected to run out of groundwater by 2020, affecting 100 million people

There may be more truth to it than we are let on. In Bangalore receding ground water level has reached alarming levels. You may be aware of the news that karnataka govt has imposed ban on construction of new apartments for 5 years. The administration here has clearly panicked. In our locality I have seen people trying dig borewell for 3-4 full days and eventually give up.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
There may be more truth to it than we are let on. In Bangalore receding ground water level has reached alarming levels. You may be aware of the news that karnataka govt has imposed ban on construction of new apartments for 5 years. The administration here has clearly panicked. In our locality I have seen people trying dig borewell for 3-4 full days and eventually give up.
The above commentary is not on validity of facts, but rather how scientifically invalid claims make it to public discourse and even policy intervention.

Bangalore was a gone case, with no chances of recovering. When I used to live there, I could clearly see how real estate mafia was systematically making big lakes dry over a period of time and later occupy the dry lake bed.

Bangalore water scarcity has nothing to do with climate change.

S.A.T.A

The above commentary is not on validity of facts, but rather how scientifically invalid claims make it to public discourse and even policy intervention.

Bangalore was a gone case, with no chances of recovering. When I used to live there, I could clearly see how real estate mafia was systematically making big lakes dry over a period of time and later occupy the dry lake bed.

Bangalore water scarcity has nothing to do with climate change.
Forget the real estate mafia, even govt agencies were hand in glove in destroying our lakes. BDA recently admitted that they had constructed 50 odd layout on lake beds and were now eviction notice to people who had property in the layout. An urban crisis has enveloped Bangalore and the govt is content staring at its navel.

indiatester

Country flag
Kapil Sibal's Tiranga TV is not available on Airtel DTH anymore. This message is being displayed
"This channel has been discontinued by the Broadcaster"
Live streaming seems to be on though.

Tanmay

Country flag
Kapil Sibal's Tiranga TV is not available on Airtel DTH anymore. This message is being displayed
"This channel has been discontinued by the Broadcaster"
Live streaming seems to be on though.
It's off air since a week. There was news of the staff not being paid. Seems the channel expected goodies (Just like Peter Pettigrew after giving his hand to Voldemort) after 2019 results which didn't go their way.

However their twitter account remains active with Barkha retweeting stuff.

sorcerer

Country flag
It's off air since a week. There was news of the staff not being paid. Seems the channel expected goodies (Just like Peter Pettigrew after giving his hand to Voldemort) after 2019 results which didn't go their way.

Good!!! the Main Stream PRESSTITUTES will know that they are not going to get CLIENTS with anti national narratives.
btw..pakistan with their donkey selling economy cant afford to support their stooges in India it seems :D

indiatester

Country flag

Its kind of bitter sweet. I did love the whining of Karan Thapar. Barkha did not whine as much IMHO. Still, whining libertard intellectuals amuse and irritate me at the same time.

Global Defence

Articles