Indian Human Spaceflight Program (HSP)

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Shaliza anyway is only potential female Vyomanaut.
View attachment 82745
Shaliza Dhami (Age 35-40)
Flight Commander + Flying instructor (Fighters as well as helicopters)
17 years of experience

So whenever India has to send a woman in space for first time, Indian Air Force will have her name in mind first. @ketaki

If she is retired from pilot duties before 45 years of age, likely likely it will be her.
But she is only certified on helicopters?

Mantospace

Country flag
people who think that ISRO is going to do comparable things to NASA, CNSA and ROSCOSMOS are stupid...

it will never reach the level of tech. edge and number of launches of those systems

so just be happy with handful of satellite launches in every 2-3 years and "prestigious" token missions like Chandrayaans, Mangalyaans and Gaganyaans every 5 years...

keep your expectations low so that you will be always happy with ISRO, DRDO and HAL etc.

never forget, mediocre nation cannot produce world leading institutes...all the institutes will be mediocre only

View attachment 95793
Dont worry be happy. Please dont put ur frustation on us.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I see the thread has been cleaned up due to the mod unable to tolerate criticism. Lol.

Here’s a piece on Australia helping out:

And another on broad deadlines for various ISRO missions:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I see the thread has been cleaned up due to the mod unable to tolerate criticism.
I could do it all the day long and ruin thread since you won't reason and brush everything under excuse. Criticism for the sake of it doesn't serve any purpose anyway. Without knowledge, it's pathetic as fanboyism.
You may continue rather on ISRO thread without fantasies of Soviet espionage and hidden talents. This thread will be restricted to IHSP.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
I could do it all the day long and ruin thread since you won't reason and brush everything under excuse. Criticism for the sake of it doesn't serve any purpose anyway. Without knowledge, it's pathetic as fanboyism.
You may continue rather on ISRO thread without fantasies of Soviet espionage and hidden talents. This thread will be restricted to IHSP.
i don’t think you understand very much about how modern talent plays a big role in engineering successes. You seem to be stuck in some old fashioned ideas of 20th century which won’t work today. The competition is intense these days. So, yeah, no point in discussing this with you further. I will post on ISRO thread.
The HSP is not going to happen in the promised timelines without ISRO stepping it up. They are going to keep delaying it like they did with GSLV MkIII and cryogenic programs, as they struggle to solve fundamental issues.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i don’t think you understand very much about how modern talent plays a big role in engineering successes. You seem to be stuck in some old fashioned ideas of 20th century which won’t work today. The competition is intense these days. So, yeah, no point in discussing this with you further. I will post on ISRO thread.
The HSP is not going to happen in the promised timelines without ISRO stepping it up. They are going to keep delaying it like they did with GSLV MkIII and cryogenic programs, as they struggle to solve fundamental issues.
Frankly, I'm a highly materialistic and atheistic guy. Emotional opinions without specific meaning don't mean anything to me.
The problem lies here that you are copy pasting a word "talent" which has no specific materialistic meaning. Since talent strictly has emotional meaning in motivational quotes that someone has a God gifted efficacy over others, you are just directly disrespecting Indian research community without even a clue about what they have been through or in what kind of conditions they are working in yet. Seriously, is there any proof that Indian scientists aren't upto their western and east Asian counterparts? It's a pure emotional regret since it has no meaning in real life.

India wasn't a ragtag power. It was backward and bankrupt hellhole who couldn't even dare to comment on affairs of any great powers. Fates just started to change after 90s. And those memories will remain in government even if they are powerful now.
It's like ridiculing your middle class parents after watching the home of your rich friend without knowing that what your parents have done to get even what they gave to you.

As far as Gaganyaan is concerned, it is going to be delayed due to COVID or probably technical issues they realise exist in future (it's technically smooth for now though). Indian human space program is youngest among the six, they have space capsules, food, life support, training and launchers and they aren't Gods who know what kind of issues. They may undertake human right spaceflight in 3-4 years due to political pressure of Modi's declaration. But things like space station or manned lunar mission etc. may be decades away.

You like it or not, growth is incremental and it takes decades to catch up. It won't change overnight.

Regards

ketaki

Country flag
Frankly, I'm a highly materialistic and atheistic guy. Emotional opinions without specific meaning don't mean anything to me.
The problem lies here that you are copy pasting a word "talent" which has no specific materialistic meaning. Since talent strictly has emotional meaning in motivational quotes that someone has a God gifted efficacy over others, you are just directly disrespecting Indian research community without even a clue about what they have been through or in what kind of conditions they are working in yet. Seriously, is there any proof that Indian scientists aren't upto their western and east Asian counterparts? It's a pure emotional regret since it has no meaning in real life.

India wasn't a ragtag power. It was backward and bankrupt hellhole who couldn't even dare to comment on affairs of any great powers. Fates just started to change after 90s. And those memories will remain in government even if they are powerful now.
It's like ridiculing your middle class parents after watching the home of your rich friend without knowing that what your parents have done to get even what they gave to you.

As far as Gaganyaan is concerned, it is going to be delayed due to COVID or probably technical issues they realise exist in future (it's technically smooth for now though). Indian human space program is youngest among the six, they have space capsules, food, life support, training and launchers and they aren't Gods who know what kind of issues. They may undertake human right spaceflight in 3-4 years due to political pressure of Modi's declaration. But things like space station or manned lunar mission etc. may be decades away.

You like it or not, growth is incremental and it takes decades to catch up. It won't change overnight.

Regards
amen brother... boundary on half volley

Vamsi

Country flag
ISRO chairman Dr.Sivan's Address at GLEX 2021 on 15 June 2021. Watch from 31.50 and Q&A from 51.16

Global Defence

Articles