Indian hidden 12 gold bars in his stomach

IBSA

Country flag
To be rich by inner...

You are doing this wrong!

--------------

Doctors shocked to find 12 gold bars INSIDE Delhi businessman after he was admitted to hospital because he kept vomiting

Stunned doctors were shocked to find 12 gold bars inside the stomach of an Indian businessman who was admitted to hospital due to vomiting.

The 63-year-old man went to a hospital in Dehli earlier this month saying he had swallowed a cap from a water bottle and wanted it removed from his body.

He also complained of pain and vomiting prompting surgeons to operate on the man.

But when they performed the operation, 12 gold bars, each weighing 33g were discovered in his stomach rather than a bottle cap, it has been reported.

And now it is understood that customs officials have questioned the man and the gold has been confiscated.

Senior consulting surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Dehli Dr C S Ramachandran told the Indian Express: 'He approached us on April 7 seeking surgery to remove a water bottle cap which he claimed he had accidentally swallowed.

'We got an X-ray done and it didn't appear to be a cap. As the gold bars got stacked one behind the other it appeared to be a metal. We were shocked to find not one but 12 gold biscuits in his abdomen.

'If it would have stayed inside for couple of more days, it would have led to severe bleeding and rupture of the intestine and septicemia.'

The businessman was thought to be a known patient at the hospital.

India is one of the world's largest consumers of gold but has recently tightened regulations on gold imports following a rise in smuggling.

The import tax on gold has been increased three times to try and subdue demand for the metal.

12 gold bars found INSIDE Delhi businessman in hospital because he kept vomiting | Mail Online

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Well I have heard this from my elders so I don`t know whether this is true or not.During the partition of India (Bengal province),people coming over to India would swallow all the gold ornaments and valuables they had with them.They would then cross the border.This was done so that violent mobs would not catch them with gold and kill these people.Later well...they used to collect the gold.
This is all hearsay so I don`t know the veracity of it.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well I have heard this from my elders so I don`t know whether this is true or not.During the partition of India (Bengal province),people coming over to India would swallow all the gold ornaments and valuables they had with them.They would then cross the border.This was done so that violent mobs would not catch them with gold and kill these people.Later well...they used to collect the gold.
This is all hearsay so I don`t know the veracity of it.
It might be true.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles