Indian friends, welcome to China

kickok1975

Home Town is actually relatively close to India compare to other Chinese cities

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
kickok1975,

thanks for the invite mate, but would be even more wonderful if you got someone to sponsor a trip for DFI members.

on that note do take time to visit india as well, a land where the guest is treated as god which also gets replicated in the official sloganeering "atithi devo bhava".

regards.

since you brought that pic up, i have never been able to tell the difference between an indian, nepali, chinese, korean, thai, japanese, mogolian, etc just the way i have never been able to differentiate between indian, sri lankan, pakistani, bengladeshi, afghani, middle eastern .......... but since that pic tries and shows a difference between the chinese, korean and japanese, do share with us how to make that difference just by looking at the face.

Last edited:

kickok1975

kickok1975,

thanks for the invite mate, but would be even more wonderful if you got someone to sponsor a trip for DFI members.

on that note do take time to visit india as well, a land where the guest is treated as god which also gets replicated in the official sloganeering "atithi veo bhava".

regards.

since you brought that pic up, i have never been able to tell the difference between an indian, nepali, chinese, korean, thai, japanese, mogolian, etc just the way i have never been able to differentiate between indian, sri lankan, pakistani, bengladeshi, afghani, middle eastern .......... but since that pic tries and shows a difference between the chinese, korean and japanese, do share with us how to make that difference just by looking at the face.
Honestly I can't tell the difference between Indian, Pakistani and other people from South Asia if they all dressede same. However I might be able to tell a little difference from Chinese, Korean and Japanese by their face. I will show you some photos later.

I've been long planing to travel to India. My cousin has been there for her girl friend wedding and It was told wedding in India is most important and ceremonious event.

Last edited:

kickok1975

North Korean

Sorry, I was told by Dear leader not to post any North Korean beauties here

Last edited:

Oracle

I stand amazed seeing the infrastructure of China. Kudos!!!
Nice pictures Kickok1975!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Its nothing amazing! They just had political will to remove slums and sell the land for development and use that money to build houses for people in the slum. Our leadership is stupid and annoying, we have resources to out compete anyone but our leadership is week democrazzy.

kickok1975

Its nothing amazing! They just had political will to remove slums and sell the land for development and use that money to build houses for people in the slum. Our leadership is stupid and annoying, we have resources to out compete anyone but our leadership is week democrazzy.
No sir, a lot of these infrastructures are crucial for economic development. A lot of buildings in city are office buildings, not the houses.

redragon

Country flag
It's up to your judgement, redragon, I don't care. You should check before making conclusion. Truth won't lie and pictures are not fabricated. Since you likely never come, so you will never believe. You can still live in your comfortable zone and let others explore the world.

I accidently deleted all my links so all the pictures are dead. Tomorrow it will recover.
You misunderstood, I was quoting what Indian Members told me in the past when I tried to show a more balance look of China by just posting some pictures of Chinese cities. I have been in DFI long enough to know a lot members, and I was also a member of *************forum.com which was shut down for the reason I don't know, a lot of moderators here were also had same role in that forum. By the way, I was kicked out of *************forum, so far this forum is much better than the ealier one.

Last edited:

kickok1975

You misunderstood, I was quoting what Indian Members told me in the past when I tried to show a more balance look of China by just posting some pictures of Chinese cities. I have been in DFI long enough to know a lot members, and I was also a member of *************forum.com which was shut down for the reason I don't know, a lot of moderators here were also had same role in that forum. By the way, I was kicked out of *************forum, so far this forum is much better than the ealier one.
I see. Sorry misunderstood you.

jatkshatriya

Kicko....man if u ever come to Rajasthan,India ,do contact me,,,,i will arrange for your lodging and will take u to places where guides cant....just do me a favour..bring alone a few chinese gal friends of yours....lolol...

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
jatkshatriya,

you want to do all those pics on rajasthan then do it in a separate thread or in threads which are to show case india. this is a thread created by someone else with a different purpose, let it be just that way.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles