Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Bridgestone India to invest 600 crore rupees over the next three years for expansion and modernisation of its manufacturing unit at Chakan in Pune, Maharashtra.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Baramati Cattle Feed is planning to set up a new 100 crore rupees cattle feed manufacturing unit at MIDC Shrirampur in the Ahmednagar district, Maharashtra. The company expects to commence the civil work on project in Q1/FY24. The proposed unit will spread across 19.88 acres of land parcel. The project is likely to be funded through bank loans and internal accruals.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Atmanirbhar Amrika :

‘Relocate all manufacturing which China had taken away, with a trillion dollar of FDI (1995-2014) back to America. Whatever could not be moved back then relocate that to India with better English speaking labor force and similar labour cost. India would need some FDI to become a manufacturing hub, but that money will not go into building military belligerence and flying balloons over other people’s national air space.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's supertall Skyscraper raining in Mumbai. After the 2021 HC order on the height restrictions many buildings above the 300 limits have emerged in the tardeo locality. There are 3 completed ones and fifteen under construction with many more planned.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars It's supertall Skyscraper raining in Mumbai. After the 2021 HC order on the height restrictions many buildings above the 300 limits have emerged in the tardeo locality. There are 3 completed ones and fifteen under construction with many more planned.

We need commercial ones, not many are under construction apart from 2-3.

Haldilal

Country flag
We need commercial ones, not many are under construction apart from 2-3.
Ya'll Nibbiars Fifteen under construction or S/P Including four commercial/mix use. Refer to my posts on the Skyscraper boom India Thread.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Share here, 15 commercial U/C? Do mention their names as well.
Ya'll Nibbiars Ankh mein pani dal do, Aap ki neend puri nahi hui hai. What I have written and what you are saying. Phir se padh post.

:hehe:

Fifteen under construction or S/P Including four commercial/mix use.

Now I knew why the Skyscraper City standards have degraded so much. Good I was Shadow banned from there or would be unable to bear this.

:facepalm:

Anyway here the list.

1 . Ocean tower, 2.

2 . Shreepati Jewels.

3 . New Imperial, 2, S/P.

4 . Grant Road.

5 . MICL, 2.

6 . Nautilus, 2,

7 . Two liberty, I and Hyderabad Mojo are still debating on this.

8 . Harbor Heights, 2.

9 . Shapoorji Pallonji DB, Mix use, apparently.

Now Falcon Slayer Nibba go to your Dear SSC Forum and from your rear.

:troll:

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
How India's 2016 Demonetization Affected Pakistan

i still think this is a case of correlation being confused with causation, perhaps trump is a better explanation than demonetisation.

aug 2017
Pakistan National Assembly condemns Trump's 'hostile' comments

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The LTI Mindtree applied for environmental clearance to develop an innovation campus at Bengal Silicon Valley Hub in New Town, Kolkata.

1 . 6 G+10 storey buildings.

2 . 36 lakh sq. ft built-up area.

3 . 25,000 employment.

FoefILGXsAECcJj.jpeg
FoefILFWcAInYYS.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The BAM Digital Realty’s first ever Data Centre in India coming up at the DC Hub of Ambattur. The 100 MW project is coming over a 10-acre site with a proposed investment of 5000 crore plus rupees.

FofoQRjakAArjHP.jpeg
FofoQRZacAAnrYU.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles