धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Abbey

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
RBI announces the launch of the first pilot for retail digital Rupee (e₹-R) on December 1. The e₹-R would be in the form of a digital token that represents legal tender. It would be issued in the same denominations that paper currency and coins are currently issued.

1669721477643.png

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
RBI announces the launch of the first pilot for retail digital Rupee (e₹-R) on December 1. The e₹-R would be in the form of a digital token that represents legal tender. It would be issued in the same denominations that paper currency and coins are currently issued.

How it is different than the digital transactions like e-banking?

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok,i think i understand their objective, (its based on distributed ledger system )

Like banknotes it will be uniquely identifiable and regulated by Central Bank. Liability lies with RBI. Plans include online and offline accessibility

e₹-R will be outside commercial banking system that can help reduce concentration of liquidity and credit risks in payment systems mediated through commercial banks

NutCracker

Country flag
How it is different than the digital transactions like e-banking?
You might've to scroll back few weeks or search "digital rupee" etc keyword.

As much i remember it's like US issued food stamps which can be used to only buy food.

Similarly these tenders can be issued to people as subsidy which they can avail at specific shops using E-currency.

Other memebers can correct me.

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You might've to scroll back few weeks or search "digital rupee" etc keyword.

As much i remember it's like US issued food stamps which can be used to only buy food.

Similarly these tenders can be issued to people as subsidy which they can avail at specific shops using E-currency.

Other memebers can correct me.
I think i got it now,

Ok,i think i understand their objective, (its based on distributed ledger system )

Like banknotes it will be uniquely identifiable and regulated by Central Bank. Liability lies with RBI. Plans include online and offline accessibility

e₹-R will be outside commercial banking system that can help reduce concentration of liquidity and credit risks in payment systems mediated through commercial banks

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Basically in normal online transaction our money is "saved" in the banking servers which is connected to the banks fate. Which requires decent internet connection.

Whereas,in digital rupee,money is stored in the wallets(with unique codes),so it can be traded as we wish like physical currency.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@FalconSlayers does he even have any experience regarding this?
Nil, and the total built-up area is supposed to be more than 10 million square feet, which is massive but will need to look at the area where it will be developed, I hope Adani doesn't build ugly cubes in the name of offices and small mid-rises in the name of residential complexes.

@Haldilal do you have any masterplan, and what do you think will be the likely outcome?

Edit: Adani aptly bribed Daddy Penguin and his goons to stay away from his project a few days beforehand :lol:.
1669725373163.png

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Supapowa 2020 2024 2047
Failure in the manufacturing sector growth under the current government is the reason, they brought PLI but had no obligations on localisation. So we see rise in imports and decline in growth and news like India electronic supa powa, Government plans $300 bn in electronics production by 2026, how much of that $300 bn will be sourced locally coz India can't sustain $250 bn annual trade deficit just to get news like "India manufactures $300 bn worth electronics" to please the IT Cell subscribers.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars

Adani Group wins Asia's biggest slum redevelopment project, (Dharavi Redevelopment) in Mumbai with a 5,069 crore bid. DLF Group submitted bid of 2,025 crore.

@FalconSlayers does he even have any experience regarding this?

Nil, and the total built-up area is supposed to be more than 10 million square feet, which is massive but will need to look at the area where it will be developed, I hope Adani doesn't build ugly cubes in the name of offices and small mid-rises in the name of residential complexes.

@Haldilal do you have any masterplan, and what do you think will be the likely outcome?

Edit: Adani aptly bribed Daddy Penguin and his goons to stay away from his project a few days beforehand :lol:.
View attachment 184311
Ya'll Nibbiars 4 crore Sq. Ft. And Not 1 crores sq. Ft. As the FSI for entire 257 Acres plot is 4. It would be BKC 2.0, and I think they have zeroed on the Foster + Partners plans but can't vouch for it's. And adani will join others partners to exucate this as alone can't do it's. Most likely domestic and International investors will jump in. And as I and Kumata said when Adani in race others can't win. Half of space will be dedicated for commercial and others for residence etc.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars 4 crore Sq. Ft. Not 1 crores sq. Ft. As the FSI for entire 256 Sq. Ft. plot is 4. It would be BKC 2.0, and I think they have zeroed on the Foster + Partners plans but can't vouch for it's. And adani will join others partners to exucate this as alone can't do it's. Most likely domestic and International investors will jump in. And as I and Kumata said when Adani in race others can't win. Half of space will be dedicated for commercial and others for residence etc.
1 crore not 4 crore mn sq ft.
1669726357856.png

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
1 crore not 4 crore mn sq ft.
View attachment 184312
Ya'll Nibbiars with 257 Acres and with FSI of 4, the 1 crore dosent add up.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles