Indian Economy: News and Discussion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There is no easy route like that . Success of these organization is based on decades on funding , effort , support from state , and as usual vilification of hinduism . Dharma must reign if india has to succeed . Because that belongs to the land and less prone to foreign influence .
Whenever India has decided it will do something, it did. We literally defeated porkis on 2 fronts and created a new country taking 93000 prisoners of war, we uprooted terrorism in J&K, we destroyed insurgencies in North East, we steamrolled commies in red corridor, we kicked out Portugal from Goa, we thrashed the Nizam of Decccan bringing back Bhagyanagar. We annihilated militancy in Punjab and uprooted khalistanis with impunity. India has seen much much worse than one can imagine. You really think Government is scared of a few Hallelujahs?

karn

Country flag

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Not so sure .
They have JV with HINO and Various small European firms not to mention stakes in several Automobile companies. they didn't launch their inhouse engine until 2013 , that too came out of European R&D centers. They were assembling full trucks until the late 1990s.
I wont call them a success model for India, tata has done more than them in terms of Quality.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

gslv markIII

Country flag
They have JV with HINO and Various small European firms not to mention stakes in several Automobile companies. they didn't launch their inhouse engine until 2013 , that too came out of European R&D centers. They were assembling full trucks until the late 1990s.
I wont call them a success model for India, tata has done more than them in terms of Quality.
Neptune is their own Engine , Tata hasn't developed an Engine in the same class although they are capable.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Neptune is their own Engine , Tata hasn't developed an Engine in the same class although they are capable.
Of course courtesy of European R&D.
They have bought dozen or so Automobiles companies that is the least bit expected.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
You think the Bishop who gets crores of funding per month would be scared of getting arrested?

He knows he'll be out on bail as soon as possible. In fact, getting arrested makes him a martyr in the eyes of his subhuman 70 IQ followers.

The Bishop needs to know that not only himself but his kids will also face the consequences of trying to pull such stunts against development.
The Bishop needs a Pradhan Mantra Bay of Bengal Helicopter Ride Yojna...

shade

Country flag
You think the Bishop who gets crores of funding per month would be scared of getting arrested?

He knows he'll be out on bail as soon as possible. In fact, getting arrested makes him a martyr in the eyes of his subhuman 70 IQ followers.

The Bishop needs to know that not only himself but his kids will also face the consequences of trying to pull such stunts against development.
Dig dirt on him, then black-mail him and throw in a few whores and $$$$ to buy his support.
It's literally Kerala, the clergy there are notorious for porking everything from nuns to lay women etc.
As for the "protestors", beatings will sort them out.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Dig dirt on him, then black-mail him and throw in a few whores and $$$$ to buy his support.
It's literally Kerala, the clergy there are notorious for porking everything from nuns to lay women etc.
All you need to do is run a thelka like story op showing how the Bishop didles young improvished tribal boys in the name of Xianity and uses it for his sick sexual pleasure and showcase it to the Western Audience...The Bishop will lose all his power.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

rone

Country flag
I mean if this is the mentality I think the protest never gona end because as I said before the protest was legitimate in start and their demands also but after church hijacking it it becomes something else, so enforcing law of power never gona help any government both state and central ones better isolate the trouble makers then solve the issues with talks and agree to their demands of fisherman's other wises if you considering just use force to supress the protest and go on with it there is high chance this issue escalate to something else

notaname

Country flag
I mean if this is the mentality I think the protest never gona end because as I said before the protest was legitimate in start and their demands also but after church hijacking it it becomes something else, so enforcing law of power never gona help any government both state and central ones better isolate the trouble makers then solve the issues with talks and agree to their demands of fisherman's other wises if you considering just use force to supress the protest and go on with it there is high chance this issue escalate to something else
Didn't they escalate by attacking police station?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles