Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yo that plot looks kinda small to put in 2 supertalls 😂

Especially when you can see Imperial 1 & 2 spaced out pretty well right next to it.

Can you share the EC doc screenshot which discloses the number of parking + residential floors and the height and stuff?
Ya'll Nibbiars now give like to each of my post since yesterday.

download (4) (2).jpeg

another_armchair

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The New Wadala CBD plans, Mumbai. Johnson Fain.

images - 2022-10-05T110551.493.jpeg

Them office towers better be 50+ floors each. 😂

Warna banao hi mat.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats masterplan not a individual plans.The average height of the builidng is 150 Meters in this plans the NCP is show account to its original height of 225 Meters that's why this looks like this. And 24 plots are marked for 150 plus Meters Heigh and @FalconSlayers hash kyu raha hai bimar hai kya? Ya julab hua hai?. Dawa chaiye kya?.

Last edited:

Cheepek

India's GDP growth to be impacted by international commodity prices and growing CAD.

Meanwhile ASEAN is growing faster and faster :

UNCTAD also predicted 5% for 2021.

Haldilal

Country flag
Can anybody give reason as to how Apple can move entire factories from one nation to another?

It must cost billions to set up these factories, how can they just move it over a few years?
Ya'll Nibbiars because they don't own them. The OEMS does. If the OEMs don't want to shift, simply don't renew the contract and make a new one with the previous one if they want to now or with a new OEMs who can fulfill the contracts.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The GJEPC is grateful to Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Deputy Chief Minister, for his assurance to clear all approvals for the proposed India Jewellery Park Mumbai project within 8 days. The Devendra Fadnavis had laid the foundation for the Jewellery park at Mahape, Navi Mumbai in October 2022.

The Investment : 30,000 crore rupees.

The Employment : 1 lakh jobs.

A 3 50 storey building with each floor plate of 80,000 Sq. Ft. I am still skeptical about this fat buildings. Total building up 2,00,00,000 Sq. Ft.

This is a mega park which would be the largest in the world.

FePdJ1MaUAAGGtN.jpeg
FePdJ1DaEAEpaa2.jpeg

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
We need interstate connectivity Bullet trains. Nagpur is not even in top 10 cities by economy.

With the same budget you can connect Mumbai to Bangalore or Mumbai to Hyderabad or Bangalore to Chennai. These can connect many Maharashtra cities with another states along the way.
Bullet trains are not suitable for Interstate. HSR in range of 200-250KMPH are required for Interstate.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Not bluffing bro . He is big risk taker . Invests 5/6 lakhs . But this 50k 60k per day is last few days thing . His nature of business allows him to sit all day on chair see charts . But I am guessing everyday wont be honeymoon . I have also seen people loosing everything who does not know where to stop the greed .

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
My cousin earning 50k to 60k everyday . Lucky bas#rd . He ensures I feel zealous 😥
Ya'll Nibbiars

ye-to-kuch-bhi-nahi-hai-yeh-to-kuch-bhi-nahi-hai.gif

My most cousins earns more than this.

1665008905802.jpeg
Ya'll Nibbiars papaji ke factory, Bhabhi ji oonche khandhan se, aur Aap bade Iat IT firm mein bade position pe. Yeh aap ke liye Normal hai.

Blademaster

Ya'll Nibbiars The GJEPC is grateful to Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Deputy Chief Minister, for his assurance to clear all approvals for the proposed India Jewellery Park Mumbai project within 8 days. The Devendra Fadnavis had laid the foundation for the Jewellery park at Mahape, Navi Mumbai in October 2022.

The Investment : 30,000 crore rupees.

The Employment : 1 lakh jobs.

A 3 50 storey building with each floor plate of 80,000 Sq. Ft. I am still skeptical about this fat buildings. Total building up 2,00,00,000 Sq. Ft.

This is a mega park which would be the largest in the world.

View attachment 174512View attachment 174513
Looks like Fadnavis lost some weight. Good for him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles