Indian Economy: News and Discussion

IndianSpiderman

Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Mumbai Nagpur High Speed Rail line survey approveds. This will be laid along the Samruddhi Mahamarg. And hardly any expressway had this Impact like the Samruddhi Mahamarg. Mumbai to Nagpur in three hours. The average running speed 320 Km per hour.

dfcool

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Mumbai Nagpur High Speed Rail line survey approveds. This will be laid along the Samruddhi Mahamarg. And hardly any expressway had this Impact like the Samruddhi Mahamarg. Mumbai to Nagpur in three hours. The average running speed 320 Km per hour.
We need interstate connectivity Bullet trains. Nagpur is not even in top 10 cities by economy.

With the same budget you can connect Mumbai to Bangalore or Mumbai to Hyderabad or Bangalore to Chennai. These can connect many Maharashtra cities with another states along the way.

Haldilal

Country flag
We need interstate connectivity Bullet trains. Nagpur is not even in top 10 cities by economy.

With the same budget you can connect Mumbai to Bangalore or Mumbai to Hyderabad or Bangalore to Chennai. These can connect many Maharashtra cities with another states along the way.
Ya'll Nibbiars it's stated funded. So not possible in Interstate routes. Then it will become Mumbai Kolhapur route. The karnataka is Un8mterested in the project for now. And they are slow in the land acquisition. The land acquisition in the sankeshwar has been stucked due to the Karnataka Government inability to aquire road for the Mumbai Bengaluru expressway. Then it become the Mumbai Kolhapur Expressway due to this reasons.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
How come it is state funded?, only NHSRCL under railways have authority to develop bullet trains in india.
Ya'll Nibbiars it's under the MHSRCL not NHSRCL. Majority of the funding will came from the State not from the Centrals. The Nashik Pune is also under same patterns.

download (6).png

I never heard of it, more info or links to official website.

Please note i am not arguing but trying to understand how state can have railways without centre. Its impossible.
Ya'll Nibbiars state can develop infrastructure for rail.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars most of the HSR is Maharashtra are planned to run along the Under construction Maharashtra Expressway systems. So this will not only help to speed up the Land acquisition but also save cost.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars most of the HSR is Maharashtra are planned to run along the Under construction Maharashtra Expressway systems. So this will not only help to speed up the Land acquisition but also save cost.
They are talking about semi-HSR not HSR

Haldilal

Country flag
They are talking about semi-HSR not HSR
Ya'll Nibbiars The Gadkri specifically said HSRs. And with a planned average running speed of 250 KM plus this qualify easily for a HSRs.

Concard

Country flag

Meanwhile exports keep declining. At this stage i think even pappu will be an upgrade over BJPigs
Right. If Pappu comes to power India will reach staggering heights of economic growth. India will overnight catapult to $10 Trillion economy. As Pappu grand mother promised "Garibi hatao", there will be no poor in India. Indians will overnight elevate bitch Antonio Maino and her retarded son as god incarnate.

Most of your posts looks childish. You offer no reasoning behind a particular event which has taken place and simply show your frustration all over. Our exports are not declining at a rapid pace. Are they? Some dip in exports is expected as Western countries are entering inflation driven recession. Our economy is being diversified slowly into manufacturing. There will always be a lag between when a economic policy is being enacted and benefits of those policies to be seen. Vajpayee led a reformist government, perhaps best one in our entire independent history. Morons in this country voted for UPA there after who took the credit even though they didn't do shit.

I am not happy with dip in exports either. But how can GoI can be held responsible for external factors? I would hold them responsible for not moving the labor bill in parliament and enacting policies to drive low end manufacturing. If you think corrupt bastard Nehru family is good for the country, then you seriously need to check with psychiatrist. Have you forgotten the days of terrorist attacks and every day scams?

dfcool

Country flag
So i asked my friend, he told me this.

1. First of all there is no MHSRCL.

2. MRIDC aka MahaRail is joint venture between Maharastra govt (50%) and ministry of railways (50%). It does land acquisitions, builds and maintains Rail Over Bridges, Tracks etc

3. There is bullet train project aka HSR between Mumbai and Nagpur. The speed is about 250Km to 320km.
you can find it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_High_Speed_Rail_Corporation_Limited

Now MRIDC doing land acquisition for HSR project along Samruddhi Mahamarg and it will be handed over to NHSRCL. Later NHSRCL will build bullet train like Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR. 👍

Haldilal

Country flag
@Haldilal So i asked my friend, he told me this.

1. First of all there is no MHSRCL.

2. MRIDC aka MahaRail is joint venture between Maharastra govt (50%) and ministry of railways (50%). It does land acquisitions, builds and maintains Rail Over Bridges, Tracks etc

3. There is bullet train project aka HSR between Mumbai and Nagpur. The speed is about 250Km to 320km.
you can find it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_High_Speed_Rail_Corporation_Limited

Now MRIDC doing land acquisition for HSR project along Samruddhi Mahamarg and it will be handed over to NHSRCL. Later NHSRCL will build bullet train like Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR. 👍
Ya'll Nibbiars so we can expect a trains of ToT from either Japan, France, Germany or others. I think the Japan and France are the top contender for this so we can expect a TGV or Shinkansen based trains running here E7 or AGV types.

notaname

Country flag
Right. If Pappu comes to power India will reach staggering heights of economic growth. India will overnight catapult to $10 Trillion economy. As Pappu grand mother promised "Garibi hatao", there will be no poor in India. Indians will overnight elevate bitch Antonio Maino and her retarded son as god incarnate.

Most of your posts looks childish. You offer no reasoning behind a particular event which has taken place and simply show your frustration all over. Our exports are not declining at a rapid pace. Are they? Some dip in exports is expected as Western countries are entering inflation driven recession. Our economy is being diversified slowly into manufacturing. There will always be a lag between when a economic policy is being enacted and benefits of those policies to be seen. Vajpayee led a reformist government, perhaps best one in our entire independent history. Morons in this country voted for UPA there after who took the credit even though they didn't do shit.

I am not happy with dip in exports either. But how can GoI can be held responsible for external factors? I would hold them responsible for not moving the labor bill in parliament and enacting policies to drive low end manufacturing. If you think corrupt bastard Nehru family is good for the country, then you seriously need to check with psychiatrist. Have you forgotten the days of terrorist attacks and every day scams?
And if we go by his logic then shouldn't Rajashthan and Chattisgarh be on top in economy and wealth, Pappu should use them as modal states to show he can handle India.

dfcool

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars so we can expect a trains of ToT from either Japan, France, Germany or others. I think the Japan and France are the top contender for this so ew can expect a TGV or Shinkansen based trains running here E7 or AGV types.
Japan giving ToT to indians while building Mumbai-Ahmedabad HSR, So its better for india to stick with one technology. EU tech is good but Japan tech is unmatched in bullet trains, even chinese use japan Shinkansen technology for their own network.

Japan,china already developing 600km/h based on Shinkansen, so india can benefit a lot if we stick with japan technology in future projects.

thebakofbakchod

8 years of 56 inch chest rule, and labour reforms are still not done, land reforms are still not done, environmental nonsense still occurs, every infra project still lies at the mercy of activists, fishermen and farmers, capital markets are still tightly kept with very low loan growth. Go and see the rate of loans given out to industrialists in the last 8 years and then compare it to UPA-1 or countries in other parts of Asia during their growth days. All this make in india nonsense has remained 90% talk. Manufacturing GVA has marginally decreased in the last decade.

Why are all the low hanging fruits going out of China going straight to Bangladesh, Vietnam and some random african countries? At Indias current GDP per capita, we should we flooding the world market with cheap crap, from everything from clothes to light engineering tools to basic home appliances. All this global economy nonsense is just excuses after excuses. China's textile/apparel exports are still almost 10x higher than India despite having vastly higher wages. No amount of automation should result in a gap that big, considering BIMARU states are still some of the poorest places on earth and have incredibly low median wages. We should be seeing export oriented textile plants opening up in the country on a daily basis but instead all we get is that PM Mitra park meme that has been in talks for years.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiabrs accourding to the Maharashtra Vision plan these routes are planned

1 . Nashik Pune HSR.

2 . Pune Nagpur HSR.

3 . Mumbai Kolhapur HSR.

4 . Nagpur Kolhapur HSR.

This will from a future possible national routes.

1 . NPHSR will be extended till Kanpur via Indore Gwalior.

2 . MNHSR will be extended till Kolkata.

3 . Mumbai Kolhapur HSR will be extended till the Bengaluru.

4 . Nagpur Kolhapur HSR till Goa via Tilale marg.

5 . Nagpur will be connected to Hyderabad and then till Bengaluru.

6 . And Delhi Nagpur is pretty viable also

7 . Hyderabad TO Vishakhapatnam.

8 . Mysuru to Kerala HSR link is pretty much Possible.

9 . A Pan Tamil Nadu link connecting Chennai and Kerala HSRs.

10 . Vishakhapatnam Kolkata HSR.

11 . Nagpur Varanasi HSR.

12 . Patna Guwahati HSR.

13 . Amritsar Srinagar HSR.

Along with the existing networks.

1 . Mumbai Delhi HSR.

2 . Delhi Kolkata HSR.

3 . Delhi Amritsar HSR.

4 . Chennai Mysuru HSR.

5 . Mumbai Hyderabad HSR.

we could have a 15,000 Kms HSR easily by 2040.

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
India's GDP growth to be impacted by international commodity prices and growing CAD.

Meanwhile ASEAN is growing faster and faster :

Tiwariji

Country flag
India's GDP growth to be impacted by international commodity prices and growing CAD.

Meanwhile ASEAN is growing faster and faster :

Would not a global slowdown bring down cost of commodity.. I hope it does . Our export bound to be impacted by slowdown in EU and USA .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles