Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Kumata

Country flag
Is not there old age pension scheme ? You can apply for that . When you say nothing is free , somebody paying for it , I think you are complaining about govt collecting tax to provide service . Well , every govt in the world world charge tax . That's how govt gets money .
NOne for workers in unorganised sector which makes majority of our work force.. ...I am not complainig ... Tax is a legal loot anyways...So ur funda is since my neighbor is stealing , so am i :)

Tiwariji

Country flag
NOne for workers in unorganised sector which makes majority of our work force.. ...I am not complainig ... Tax is a legal loot anyways...So ur funda is since my neighbor is stealing , so am i :)
Ok I get your point . Govt should not collect tax . End of discussion from my side .

sauntheninja

Country flag
@everyone Will financial crisis this time will hit us harder than 2008?
Any experts want to weigh in on what will happen to outsourcing jobs? I work as a consultancy for a big mnc in us will their recession cause job cuts here?

Rex72920

Country flag
What is your point dude.

Your argument has no substance.

Reactions: SKC

karn

Country flag
Is there any major scheme to help the Service sector like the PLI!?
No need ... Service sector has low starting cost .. PLI helps investors to make large capacity expansions knowing that they are getting a subsidy.
The govt is doing well with backing UPI(finance),ONDC(logistics).
IMO next should be for data .. Basically an open source AWS where anyone can deploy their products and services on the web and not send money to Bezos (just like after UPI we stopped sending money to Visa and Master card)
Edit .. The Govt can certainly make life easier for entrepreneurs by making the steps to open a business + hire easy . I have worked with many early stage startups the founder always cries about how there is so much compliance burden even before the business has earned a single rupee.. ALL have at least one division incorporated in the US .. just because of how easy it is. But here the govt is chest thumping about how many GST violators were caught.

Last edited:

fooLIam

India Will Not Be The Next China

Meh, another video by firangi to capitalise on huge 🇮🇳 traffic to earn some ad money.

China which is highly disciplined authoritian government system with razor sharp focus of whole party to come out on top. A country which stable(not chaotic) ,sorroundings are stable. Geography not fucked up(they actually tried to create as much buffer as possible and wipe out troubles at start)and above all they have already achieved the deed.
India on the other hand is chaotic unstable dumbocracy where modernisation and industrialisation take back sheet for 5 years election cycle oh wait it’s more sarpanch election,parshad election ,ye election,woh election and fucked geography . (In short chaotic dumbocracy with fucked up geography).

karn

Country flag
Meh, another video by firangi to capitalise on huge 🇮🇳 traffic to earn some ad money.

China which is highly disciplined authoritian government system with razor sharp focus of whole party to come out on top. A country which stable(not chaotic) ,sorroundings are stable. Geography not fucked up(they actually tried to create as much buffer as possible and wipe out troubles at start)and above all they have already achieved the deed.
India on the other hand is chaotic unstable dumbocracy where modernisation and industrialisation take back sheet for 5 years election cycle oh wait it’s more sarpanch election,parshad election ,ye election,woh election and fucked geography . (In short chaotic dumbocracy with fucked up geography).
I feel a lot of these India China comparisons miss one major point .. China reformed 15 years before India did (or rather was forced to).. and incidentally we are exactly where China was 15 years ago
Do take a look at Chinas current situation ... we now see the downside of authoritarianism

fooLIam

I feel a lot of these India China comparisons miss one major point .. China reformed 15 years before India did (or rather was forced to).. and incidentally we are exactly where China was 15 years ago
My gribe is we have so many hurdles in our path that it becomes funny , so these kind of videos and Indians watching them does not make sense to me at least first cross 10 trillion mark.
What china achieved is entirely on their hard work coupled with political stability and peceful neighbourhood which are not doing jihad.
here we have states and parties who will do anything to come to power.
anyways our system of dumbocracy brings one more huge variable in equation of political stability and economic progress.

you remember Vajpayee period and then came congress , we lost those 10 years.

Last edited:

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
Do take a look at Chinas current situation ... we now see the downside of authoritarianism
We're probably closer to where China was 20 years ago, if you account for time value of money ($2000 today is worth less than $2000 in 2006).

NutCracker

Country flag
By that same logic Chinas GDP lost 3 Trillion dollars this year.
Tweet meant to say USA gained 3T extra lead from the last year.

We're probably closer to where China was 20 years ago, if you account for time value of money ($2000 today is worth less than $2000 in 2006).
CHINESE numbers are highly inlflated.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.10.02-10_33_03.png
CCP premier screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.10.02-10_32_27.png

VIDEO IS FROM 2020
, GUY IN VIDEO IS CCP PREMIER Li Keqiang .

SKC

Country flag
India is actually known for more high end automation driven manufacturing. Our labor laws are not attractive for mass scale manual manufacturing.
The video make it like that Engines were developed by Force and Mercedes and BMW buys the engine for their cars.
Its reverse, Force is making Merc and BMW engines for them at lower costs in India.

The guy is repeatedly saying Force motors can make such good engines in the video.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbai going to a Initial Commercial Booms.

The Project Name: Leela Business park Phase-2

Services: MEP Design + Energy Modelling + Green Building Certification

Sector: Commercial (Office)

Client: Leela Lace Holdings

Architect: P. G. Patki Architects

Area (sq.ft): 7,60,000

Awards: IGBC New Building ‘Platinum’ Precertification Rating.

Leela-Business-Park-Phase-2.png

Ya'll Nibbiars The Project Name: Rashtriya Metal Industries Limited – Mixed Use Development

Services:MEP Design + Energy Modelling + Green Building Certification

Sector: Mixed Use Development (Office, Retail Mall)

Client: Runwal Group

Architect : Broadway Malyan

Area (sq.ft) : 10,00,000

Awards: IGBC New Building ‘Gold’ Precertification Rating .

Rashtriya-Metal-Industries-Limited.png

Ya'll Nibbiars The Project Name: Waterstones

Services: MEP Design + Energy Modelling + Green Building Certification

Client: Brookfield Properties

Area (sq.ft): 14,80,000

Waterstones.png

Project Name: Nephronia EcoParks.

Services: MEP Design + Energy Modelling + Green Building Certification + Health and Wellbeing

Client: Nephronia Ecospaces

Consultant: Ananta Landwise Private Limited

Area (sq.ft): 28,00,000

Awards: IGBC New Building ‘Platinum’ Precertification Rating

Nephronia-Ecospaces-1.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles