Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Tiwariji

Country flag
Regarding that digital revolution, it is very important for exponential growth of india . And low income group must have access to it . recently all companies increased their data rate except BSNL . The reason why there should be a govt player in this field to put a check on cartel making . Probably the reason for govt investment plan in BSNL . But we all have bad experiences with govt companies .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Do you knew the Panchayat system has its origin in the Aundh Experiment.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The DPR and the Tender for the Ch. Sambhaji Nagar, Nashik, Thane Metro to be out in the November's.

NutCracker

Country flag
yeah so you don,t eggjaculate prematurely & show ur intentions..!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is wrong in being proactive ??
Vaise to log alag alag thread pe RR karte hain ki proactive nahi hai proactive nhi hai.

I think he has decoupled his panel manufacturing venture from any kind of Chinese IP thats why he is being cocky now.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Another gem from reddit he is a frequent r/India user

View attachment 173880
Even if 20% only growing as that guy says , that's around 260/270 million people . For comparison population of USA is 320 million . And we are growing at minimum 6% . Rest of the population ll also follow in course of time .We could not not grow because of a particular mentality reflected in one of the tweet of Ravish kumar shared above .

Tiwariji

Country flag
He is not false entirely on social security point either.
Can you elaborate on that . As far as I know govt is providing subsidized /free rasan for huge number of people , free mid day meal , Free primary health care in govt hospitals , tertiary available in AIIMS which number is increasing . The medicine in india might be one of the cheapest. We all got free vaccine shots when we were child . And now during covid . That's a big deal for such a huge population . Things ll improve as economy grows further .

Kumata

Country flag
Can you elaborate on that . As far as I know govt is providing subsidized /free rasan for huge number of people , free mid day meal , Free primary health care in govt hospitals , tertiary available in AIIMS which number is increasing . The medicine in india might be one of the cheapest. We all got free vaccine shots when we were child . And now during covid . That's a big deal for such a huge population . Things ll improve as economy grows further .
Read his point Again and read your post again.

He is talking about old age social security. As for govt health services goes, U need to experience it once. There is Only one worthwhile AIIMS in delhi for 130 crores paxs.. go there once ... takes forever to get a appointment.

As for primary health centre goes, U need to see them once and quality of doctors available...

Free vaccine shots... Everybody paid for them indirectly. Govt do not buy on market rates.. perhaps govt paid 20% of the market price.. still many like us choose to pay than get free shots..govt recovered thrice the cost of these vaccine via various cess et all ...

Free ration - I will reserve my comments at the moment... U will be surprised ... :D

OLD SAYING - Nothing is free in this world. Some body somewhere is paying for it.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Read his point Again and read your post again.

He is talking about old age social security. As for govt health services goes, U need to experience it once. There is Only one worthwhile AIIMS in delhi for 130 crores paxs.. go there once ... takes forever to get a appointment.

As for primary health centre goes, U need to see them once and quality of doctors available...

Free vaccine shots... Everybody paid for them indirectly. Govt do not buy on market rates.. perhaps govt paid 20% of the market price.. still many like us choose to pay than get free shots..govt recovered thrice the cost of these vaccine via various cess et all ...

Free ration - I will reserve my comments at the moment... U will be surprised ... :D

OLD SAYING - Nothing is free in this world. Some body somewhere is paying for it.
Is not there old age pension scheme ? You can apply for that . When you say nothing is free , somebody paying for it , I think you are complaining about govt collecting tax to provide service . Well , every govt in the world world charge tax . That's how govt gets money .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles