Indian Economy: News and Discussion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Those who have posted HAHA meme doesn't know that Indian economy has posted much more economic growth rate than 15% in last financial year market value. They perhaps do not know this. If we grow at 8 pc , Our growth rate in market value shall be around 13 to 14 pc.
11% real GDP growth not nominal GDP growth.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Such a small town. attracting investment worth millions. I want this to be replicated with every town in India, contrary to popular opinion just expanding overblown cities like Slumbia and Bhangilore won't lead to prosperity, we would just be creating a sinkhole for all kind of degeneracy which these cities already have in limited amount.
Industries concentrate over already established clusters because they get infrastructure there from international airports to ancillary industries , skilled labour etc.

So we will have to develop more clusters for which we needs lots more airports and infrastructure.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Such a small town. attracting investment worth millions. I want this to be replicated with every town in India, contrary to popular opinion just expanding overblown cities like Slumbia and Bhangilore won't lead to prosperity, we would just be creating a sinkhole for all kind of degeneracy which these cities already have in limited amount.
Being in NCR helps as well.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Low IQ communist Pajeets at their best

Too much freedom leads to this, which is why we need someamounts of authoritarianism in India like in Vietnam or PRC.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Most education systems favor rote learning you can find teachers and parents complaining about rote learning it's a problem in USA and china as well as most of the countries in the world what needs to be done is build better schools get more qualified teachers specially in rural areas and improve the student to teacher ratio
Hmm, this I can agree on. Reminds me of a lecture series of Manjul Bhargav ( Field's medalist ) where he heavily came down on the way maths is taught across schools in the US. Although they benefit a lot from immigrants and the best of the US universities are truly top notch.

karn

Country flag
Ah a Kerala model enjoyer I see.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indian oil refining and marketing company Bharat Petroleum Corporation BPCL is planning to invest 1.4 lakhs crores rupees, 17.65 billion Dollars in Petrochemicals, Refinery, City gas and 3nergy businesses in the next five years.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

karn

Country flag
Industries in Kerala :confused1:
The point of having spread out development. You will never see jhuggi jhopri in kerela ... unless it is used for storage. Travelling across kerela it feels like the entire state is like the outskirts of some large city. Except the hilariously narrow roads. Gujrat is also like that I've heard. This "rurban" development .. but have never been there so can't comment.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
The point of having spread out development. You will never see jhuggi jhopri in kerela ... unless it is used for storage. Travelling across kerela it feels like the entire state is like the outskirts of some large city. Except the hilariously narrow roads. Gujrat is also like that I've heard. This "rurban" development .. but have never been there so can't comment.
Gujarat small towns are not good. But Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot are excellent. Infact taking cities as a whole they are better planned than any other historical cities in the country.

There is a massive urban housing program in Gujarat which cannot be compared to any other state,even in the smaller towns

karn

Country flag
A very strong trend that all of you need to be aware of .
I appears that the entire devops (developer operations) space has been taken over by Indians (overseas and locally). Almost every "as a service" company that I see has Indian founders and they have their tech team in India.
It's actually surreal .. 1st call with some gora manager after that while dealing with the tech team is just all Indians . This is not your typical sweat shop type IT work these are real big brain products that are becoming standards globally.

karn

Country flag
FAKE NEWS...

Saudis might've been making renewable plants like mad man if that was true.. But NO its the Chyna.

Saudis still barely have 10% from renewables.
My point was never that KSA is succeeding in ending it's dependence on oil exports , it's how we deal with a sharp drop in output.

RedPhantom

Country flag
Low IQ communist Pajeets at their best

Too much freedom leads to this, which is why we need someamounts of authoritarianism in India like in Vietnam or PRC.
Church sponsored. LDF aren't that big pussies to back out of it though.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Yotta Infrastructure Solutions bags contract from PWD, Assam for construction of data centre for north east region at Amingaon in the state. The Order Value: 271.66 crore Rupees, The Completion : 22 months.

Fab7MHNaAAINXAn.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Indo Amines Ltd. receives EC for expansion of its manufacturing facility at Badlapur and Avdhan in Maharashtra.

The company plans to invest 450 Crore for the expansion and it will generate 450 new jobs.

another_armchair

Country flag
The government on Thursday hiked the windfall profit tax on the export of diesel to Rs 7 per litre and that on jet fuel exports to Rs 2 per litre but slashed the levy on domestically produced crude oil.

At the third fortnightly review, the government raised the windfall profit tax on the export of diesel to Rs 7 per litre from Rs 5 a litre and brought back a Rs 2 a litre tax on ATF (Aviation Turbine Fuel) exports, a finance ministry notification showed.

Last month, the government had scrapped the windfall profit tax on ATF exports.

Alongside, the tax on domestically produced crude oil has been cut to Rs 13,000 per tonne from Rs 17,000 a tonne. -- PTI

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles