Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Coalmine

Country flag
Thinking about it a single manufacturing plant where 1000 to 2000 people work can change the face of any small town in India.
Services like Cleaning Staff, Reception, Food and transportation facilities can be sourced locally.
I am very sure If a gov ITI college is present in the area industries can source low skilled labour locally as well.
A town with 25,000 to 30,000 population can benefit a lot from manufacturing units.
There are no town with 25000 to 30000. The nearby villages will make it 10 lakh plus anywhere in India

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I suggest you to manifest your inner laloo.
Oh my fren , from the lands where rajendra raja chola did rule , I wish to convey that iam not uncultured uncouth barbarian hence I can't bring out my inner laloo , which you assume iam.
20220813_202746.jpg

Dont believe me ?
I use pen which senior karunanidhi used. The airmail 69 demonstrator
images (13) (16).jpeg

Hehhee , karunanidhi used a pen which a student could afford.
Look even the grip is same.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Oh my fren , from the lands where rajendra raja chola did rule , I wish to convey that iam not uncultured uncouth barbarian hence I can't bring out my inner laloo , which you assume iam.View attachment 167787
Dont believe me ?
I use pen which senior karunanidhi used. The airmail 69 demonstrator
View attachment 167789
Hehhee , karunanidhi used a pen which a student could afford.
Look even the grip is same.

When you mentioned Karunanidhi I remember an incident which my Grandma told me. When she was in Colleger he came for an function. Then her prinicpal asked some funding for college. His name in tamil is
கருணாநிதி where Karunai stands for compassion and Nidhi stands for finance. Dude simply said that Karunai has 3 words and Nidhi has 2 words hence he has lot of compassion but no money to give.

Such a cunning fellow the man is.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
When you mentioned Karunanidhi I remember an incident which my Grandma told me. When she was in Colleger he came for an function. Then her prinicpal asked some funding for college. His name in tamil is
கருணாநிதி where Karunai stands for compassion and Nidhi stands for finance. Dude simply said that Karunai has 3 words and Nidhi has 2 words hence he has lot of compassion but no money to give.

Such a cunning fellow the man is.
Dang , man this was open rejection.
And that too for college .
Karuna should materialise in form of Nidhi also

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Looks like OLA will setting up 100GWH Li battery production in India. Also said from next year the battery pack will be completely manufactured in India.

MFer just show some video for Car and then said it will come by 2024. Slightly disappointed.

The company says the car will arrive in 2024 and it will have a range of 500 kms . car will go from 0 to 100 in four seconds . also announced a S1 scooter as well as a new battery.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles