Indian Economy: News and Discussion

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have a solution, for this
1 secede to chiense territorial demands
2 beg for massive investment from chiense in all things , you want rapid industrialisation isn't it , only Chinese can give you that .
If you are happy with this, then it's feasible
Tell me why shouod a company invest in any part of India vs other Asian countries, what we give them which others can't.
Why dont you seced to xi and jump in three gorges dam

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag

See this is what people talk about when they mention the bangladesh economic game.

We literally manufacture most of the raw material for the textile/RMG industry but are no where in the game. I am tracking the textile investment in the country quite regularly. The investment amount is literally non existent, especially those >100cr. Yet the 7 mitra park meme has been running for the last 2 years and work has yet to begin. States like UP and Bihar should have been building new textile parks every other week but both states have literally done nothing in the last 5 years.
Regarding textile , activists in Panjab cancelled a mega textile park recently . Good news for other states .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

This is the pace south east asian countries grow. Most of these are invested by Chinese/japs and korean companies. How many states in India can boast of such pace of new industrial investments, especially in the high labour sectors
95 per km2 population density.
Authoritarian gov.

That's all you need
In Èndia you won't find large enough land plot without the proper oil massage to a babu if you are MSME.
Environment clearance will be a bitch.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The The Hiranandani Group has developed 26 Lakhs sq ft of commercial real estate space in Hiranandani Estate township, spanning 350 acres on Ghodbunder Road, Thane, near Mumbai. The Group deployed nearly Rs 1,000 crores for this development at Hiranandani Business Park.

The ready-to-lease ‘Quantum’ is a 25 Storey tower spread across 0.6 million sq ft with OC occupancy certificate, while the ‘Centaurus’ tower is 21 storeys and spread across 2 million sq ft, which will be ready by December 2022. The new commercial developments, according to the company, are aligned to the new normal that demands ‘workspaces’ near homes, offering a ‘walk to work’ lifestyle that balances employee wellness and customer centricity.

images - 2022-08-14T190532.459.jpeg

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Well well well. Time for weekly dose of some tidbits.
UPSIDA have some
planned cities in their plans, but they are failed to implement things.

Trans Ganga Nagar - No work
1660484436792.png

Saraswati Hi tech City - No work
1660484533729.png

UPSIDC Plastic City - Empty
1660484589952.png

Perfume Park - Kannauj - No work

Baheri Industrial area - Empty
1660484690730.png

Mega Leather park near Kanpur - No work and empty
1660484746775.png

Moradabad SEZ - Few factories are operating

1660484809343.png

Implementation of these existing projects alone will have good impact. But this is pathetic to say.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
I don't think Japs are providing any ToT. Most of the trains will be imported from Japan or assembled from knocked down kits. Maybe ToT will be for track technology and operations. I think it'll be better to transfer rolling stock tech from French or Germans. Their trains are far superior. Infact this is why we're using ETCS in MAHSR, not Japanese ATC. Unlike Taiwan we don't want to suffer.
Because it is not my domain I cannot provide the details but I remember one guy summarising all the ToT agreements through a long Twitter thread. It is difficult to recover old Tweets but will link them here once I find it.

UPSIDA have some

View attachment 167665

View attachment 167666

View attachment 167667

View attachment 167668

View attachment 167669

View attachment 167670

Implementation of these existing projects alone will have good impact. But this is pathetic to say.
That leather park was inaugurated very recently, no?

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
UPSIDA have some

View attachment 167665

View attachment 167666

View attachment 167667

View attachment 167668

View attachment 167669

View attachment 167670

Check the dates for the maps. Some could be 1 to 2 years old.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Screenshot_20220814-193413_Maps.jpg

Neemrana.
A successful case of Rural Industrialisation.

Any big city is 20 to 25 km away.
This will be a budding industrial city in the future.

This is more commendable than any bazillion dollar investment in Noida or Mumbai.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Now it makes sense why they built worlds largest lift irrigation project. Atleast one Telugu state's government is doing some thing.

Btw, can anyone from Andhra tell me what the hell is Jagan upto nowadays ? Last time I heard he wanted to create 3 separate capitals. Has he done any development work ?
I used to think it was a vanity project; does it really make sense to build such a massive lift irrigation project in this day and age? Project seems too expensive .......

Experts of dfi can enlighten here ....

NutCracker

Country flag
how non - chinese are asus phones.I mean the whole process,how many components are truly not from china,what about samsung?

I am planning to buy a new phone and my current one is an asus and I think it is a non chinese brand but I am not sure about the specific parts.
More overpriced than samsung.. sw support is shit..
You are better with Samsung in same segment with better specs.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The JIO next Phone will be available for as low as 4,700 rupees that manufacturing and allied costs but with no profits. This sound great but here the problem the Mleecahas Mobile firms have alreday created problems in the logistics and will even not be shy to create problems of it being sold online. And They have so much power that they can even stop RIL from marketing and distribution it. That's why a year of delay.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Because it is not my domain I cannot provide the details but I remember one guy summarising all the ToT agreements through a long Twitter thread. It is difficult to recover old Tweets but will link them here once I find it.

That leather park was inaugurated very recently, no?
Much of these haven’t received EC yet, I remember the Trans Ganga industrial city authority filed for environmental clearance on Parivesh just a few months back.
1660488045197.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Micromax is in extremely bad state and at this scale I am afraid they may go Brankcrupt soon. The Lava is still floating but cant say when they may exist the Mobile market. The Karbonn is well the least said the better. The lava Agni5G has failed to impress. It's good but the Mleecahs has better logistics supply than thems.

karn

Country flag
Regarding textile , activists in Panjab cancelled a mega textile park recently . Good news for other states .

Well ...any textile park in Punjab will be fully manned by out of state workers .
Punjab should 1st try saving the industries already there . Cycle manufacturers there have been crying for a long time . Sporting goods has already gone .
Punjab needs to get decent engineering goods type factories .. alas no vision there

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles