Average price of lands sold across Decentraland: $5,163

February 2022
Average price across Sandbox: $35,500

August 2022
Average price across Sandbox: $2,800

FaBwwgKaUAAsPZF.jpeg

radion

Country flag
None, Indian manufactururs or for that matter any non-chinese cos are required to open a plant in China itself to sell their products. Also china does not give market access to services industry of India as well.
tcs exists there

karn

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The
Virtual land prices crash 85%

February 2022
Average price of lands sold across Decentraland: $37,238

August 2022
Average price of lands sold across Decentraland: $5,163

February 2022
Average price across Sandbox: $35,500

August 2022
Average price across Sandbox: $2,800

View attachment 167512
In other news cost of dragon eggs have crashed 75%

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Success is subjective . I dont see any significant country in central asia and south asia . Nothing to be proud having being listed with a sanctioned economy and a country with population of 1.88 crore . We are 3rd largest economy ( PPP ) and have a population of 1.3 billion . There are not many countries like us . If number 46 is good enough in GII then fine .

I just said we have a long way to go .More money should be invested for R&D in private sector , universities and other institutions . Math and science should be popularized . and option should be provided for hindi medium / other language medium student to study math science in their own language and english as a language should be taught in university those go that way . This way much of the focus will be invested in skill development , creativity , logical thinking rather than learning language and early dejection towards these subjects . And more people from grass root can generate interest towards these subjects . Help of technology should be taken to live translate hard copy , soft copies , and voice . There is also a need to look at the way we learn math . rote learning method of formula memorization and implementing them like robots also a problem .Innovation also require multi disciplinary knowledge .

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
How much do they export to chinks? Even Infosys has an office there, but do they allow Infosys to export their services there?

Honestly our IT suffers in China due to their distinct isolation regarding global standards. Even Zoho has clients in China. But other sectors like Autmobiles, Bikes we are in clear disadvantage. Take Car we have M&M and TATA who only starts to become better in last few years and top of that only M&M have some global expansion plans and TATA is more or less betting in Avinya marquee. On the other hand Chinese market is huge and top of that they have some insane number of car marquees under a umbrella of few manufactures like SAIC etc. Their bike market is also huge but still our Manufacturers never put effort to expand there.

But as much as we cried with Chinese mobile, many people feared that chinese bikes will flood Indian market but after a decades Indian bike manufacturers just ass fucked them in every continent. But with recent EV bikes this may have some effect but lets see how our folks fighting since they already know how to beat them.

skunk works

Country flag
Seawater have estimated 5 billion metric ton uranium.IISER have developed a rare ionic macroporous metalorganic framework, which can effectively capture uranium. They managed to capture 95 per cent of uranium within two hours, which is in sharp contrast to the other existing adsorbent.

Nobel winning German chemist Fritz Haber (the father of chemical weapons and also chemical fertilizer!) Tried in the 1930s to extract gold from sea water to help the crippled German Weimar economy.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Success is subjective . I dont see any significant country in central asia and south asia . Nothing to be proud having being listed with a sanctioned economy and a country with population of 1.88 crore . We are 3rd largest economy ( PPP ) and have a population of 1.3 billion . There are not many countries like us . If number 46 is good enough in GII then fine .
Except for the israel there is no significant middle eastern country when it comes to techno clusters. As well none of that changes the fact that India’s innovation performance is above the average for the upper middle-income groups and is performing above the expectation levels for the level of progress.

I just said we have a long way to go .More money should be invested for R&D in private sector , universities and other institutions . Math and science should be popularized . and option should be provided for hindi medium / other language medium student to study math science in their own language and english as a language should be taught in university those go that way . This way much of the focus will be invested in skill development , creativity , logical thinking rather than learning language and early dejection towards these subjects . And more people from grass root can generate interest towards these subjects . Help of technology should be taken to live translate hard copy , soft copies , and voice . There is also a need to look at the way we learn math . rote learning method of formula memorization and implementing them like robots also a problem .Innovation also require multi disciplinary knowledge .
So thats how you measure the national's capability as a whole is done viz composite index of national capability.

1660401568587.png

Last edited:

DimetrodonX

Some good questions raised by Mr Mani Sudhanshu who was involved in the development of Vande Bharat prototype.

Even though we are in the process of developing aluminium based Vande Bharat trains that can reach 200 kmph. The process of upgrading the existing tracks to 160 kmph is going very slowly.

So on arrival the new trains could be under utilised for almost a decade.

He also Questioned the government movie of allowing the bidders for the new train sets (Vande 3 most probably). To source their designs work from outside India. With no definite claws for ToT or collaboration with ICF. Even though these trains would be made in India.

It could have been a good opportunity for the Indian developers from ICF to learn through the process & create a product of their own at a later stage. (But the final bid hasn't been finalized yiet so lets see what comes out finally)

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
How many Indian's dumped Chinese phones after Galwan?

I did.

I made a conscious effort to reduce China maal as much as I could.

Even went so far and bought a Croma TV when my old TV conked off so what if the sales guy was trying hard to push an LG/MI/Vivo TV. The TV is average but I was fine with it because I hardly watch TV.

Yeah.. I am a deranged 'bhakt' but its the best I can do when I ask others 'What did you do after Galwan'?

Still trading crypto? Still buying Vivo calling it world class.. sure the public is not at fault, Modi is subsidizing Chinese products under some yojana no? /Sarc

I settled for less. Will the rest of our countrymen will?

Read 'Arey, girne par Micromax ka backcover nikal aata hai..' in another thread. True, why settle for less when China has your back covered? Its ok, they will stick a knife on your back only once in a decade, ok, maybe few.. perhaps a century then. They are so nice after all.

Never bought any chinese phone.

My friends also ditched chinese phones.

Bought a tata car.

Home appliance are exclusively godrej and bajaj if not than Korean brand.

Made our Professor shift from zoom to Google meet.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
How many Indian's dumped Chinese phones after Galwan?

I did.

I made a conscious effort to reduce China maal as much as I could.

Even went so far and bought a Croma TV when my old TV conked off so what if the sales guy was trying hard to push an LG/MI/Vivo TV. The TV is average but I was fine with it because I hardly watch TV.

Yeah.. I am a deranged 'bhakt' but its the best I can do when I ask others 'What did you do after Galwan'?

Still trading crypto? Still buying Vivo calling it world class.. sure the public is not at fault, Modi is subsidizing Chinese products under some yojana no? /Sarc

I settled for less. Will the rest of our countrymen will?

Read 'Arey, girne par Micromax ka backcover nikal aata hai..' in another thread. True, why settle for less when China has your back covered? Its ok, they will stick a knife on your back only once in a decade, ok, maybe few.. perhaps a century then. They are so nice after all.
Gira k dekhle chinese phone ka girne par kya kya nikal jata hai. The larp of rugged ccp shiet.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Never bought any chinese phone.

My friends also ditched chinese phones.

Bought a tata car.

Home appliance are exclusively godrej and bajaj if not than Korean brand.

Made our Professor shift from zoom to Google meet.
Bought India assembled Iphone.
Using Zoho mail and Zoho meet for personnel use
Using Zoho sheets for spreadsheet operations.

Used Huawei Honor 8 before but they fucked up the update. Never liked Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo due to their Skins.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

Used Huawei Honor 8 before but they fucked up the update. Never liked Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo due to their Skins.
Never tried Chinese shiet Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, Honor, OnePlus, Gionee (now extinct) ever. Samsung always. But on Motorola currently. Yes Moto is Chinese Lenovo owned but ai am not Uber rich to buy IPhone and wanted something other than Samsung.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

how non - chinese are asus phones.I mean the whole process,how many components are truly not from china,what about samsung?

I am planning to buy a new phone and my current one is an asus and I think it is a non chinese brand but I am not sure about the specific parts.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Never tried Chinese shiet Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, Honor, OnePlus, Gionee (now extinct) ever. Samsung always. But on Motorola currently. Yes Moto is Chinese Lenovo owned but ai am not Uber rich to buy IPhone and wanted something other than Samsung.
Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Oneplus - Same color OS in different bottle. Also if single OS has fatal security flaw there is a chance entire brand under Jeopardy.

Xiaomi - MIUI is becoming more or less like iOS. Never liked the UI.

Huawei - Lot of issue due to US, also never took off in India. Some time Huawei was second largest in Mobile export.

Honor - Never took off in India.

Gionee - LOL. Bought by Karbonn and now completely Bankrupt.

Samsung - Current series are much better than J series where they literally cut down various sensors like proximity sensor, gyro etc.

Moto - Went down after G5 launch. But now trying hard to come back.

Apple - I just bought it since I am never a fan of changing phone regularly, my current iphone will work upto 2025 which is enough for me. But Apple is selling at significant profit margin. No way I can justify the pro variant at fucking 1. 5 lakhs. You can literally buy a powerful gaming laptop.

But the Chinese arrival simply destroyed everyone.

Nokia (Finland) - Poor decision to not adopt android. Failed.
HTC (Taiwan) - Destroyed. Google mobile division bought some of their IP for Pixel series.
Sony (Japan) - Reduced to top end in few countries
Blackberry (Canada) - Dusted due to not adopting android.
Asus (Taiwan) - Not a mainstream company anymore. Relies on ROG phone and Zenfone top end.
Pixel (USA) - Just mid and high range model from google.
LG (SK) - Recently closed mobile division

All the companies above mentioned are having decades of experience but still destroyed. Our guys were just completely buried under Indian Ocean permanently.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
how non - chinese are asus phones.I mean the whole process,how many components are truly not from china,what about samsung?

I am planning to buy a new phone and my current one is an asus and I think it is a non chinese brand but I am not sure about the specific parts.

Maybe ASUS will build from Taiwan plant. But you cannot buy a phone without Chinese component. Since lot of components are manufactured from China and also from ASEAN countries.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Oneplus - Same color OS in different bottle. Also if single OS has fatal security flaw there is a chance entire brand under Jeopardy.

Xiaomi - MIUI is becoming more or less like iOS. Never liked the UI.

Huawei - Lot of issue due to US, also never took off in India. Some time Huawei was second largest in Mobile export.

Honor - Never took off in India.

Gionee - LOL. Bought by Karbonn and now completely Bankrupt.

Samsung - Current series are much better than J series where they literally cut down various sensors like proximity sensor, gyro etc.

Moto - Went down after G5 launch. But now trying hard to come back.

Apple - I just bought it since I am never a fan of changing phone regularly, my current iphone will work upto 2025 which is enough for me. But Apple is selling at significant profit margin. No way I can justify the pro variant at fucking 1. 5 lakhs. You can literally buy a powerful gaming laptop.

But the Chinese arrival simply destroyed everyone.

Nokia (Finland) - Poor decision to not adopt android. Failed.
HTC (Taiwan) - Destroyed. Google mobile division bought some of their IP for Pixel series.
Sony (Japan) - Reduced to top end in few countries
Blackberry (Canada) - Dusted due to not adopting android.
Asus (Taiwan) - Not a mainstream company anymore. Relies on ROG phone and Zenfone top end.
Pixel (USA) - Just mid and high range model from google.
LG (SK) - Recently closed mobile division

All the companies above mentioned are having decades of experience but still destroyed. Our guys were just completely buried under Indian Ocean permanently.
Chinese phones main selling point has always been that it packs apple like features in a budget phone because they make phones in massive scale they can price their phones very competitively. India with one or two factories will never manage to reach that price point without gimping on a lot of factors

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Chinese phones main selling point has always been that it packs apple like features in a budget phone because they make phones in massive scale they can price their phones very competitively. India with one or two factories will never manage to reach that price point without gimping on a lot of factors
I don't think so. Actually they went innovative here. They completely avoid brick and mortar stores and completely moved to Online. Thus they simply skimped entire inventory level and top of that by using flash sales they are able to create artificial demand. In short word: they are able to control the demand as well as supply. Also they are ready to sell at zero profit something Xiaomi started doing during its ascend to throne. At that time no one ready to compromise that much.

But if you see recently all these Chinese phones are pushing ads since they are now seeking profits due to market saturation or something else. All companies are doing it in massive scale but they don't take risk like Chinese mobile makers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles