Indian Economy: News and Discussion

fooLIam

It must be assembled in India rather made
So just gave funny reaction
Nothing serious
Kindly start company and then with your infinite wisdom develop technologies and start manufacturing in this country. If technology development and innovation does not work than starts your RR, so that you can get 1 generation behind technology from west and then start making.

ym888

Ya'll Nibbiars The 120mm Rain in Seoul in 12 hours. The Developed cities in the world are not equipped with flooding like Mumbai. And 250 MM rain in a few hours is a very common sight in Mumbai. Surprisingly, Mumbai haven't seen such heavy rain this year. The Mumbai takes that with ease for 2 days every month in Monsoon, 120mm in 12 hrs is drizzle for Mumbai.
When we look at first world cities drowning at 100 mm, we are lot better wirh our rain management. Mumbai should not be judged by Hindmata, Kings Circle and Milan Subway. And this year despite heavy rain Hindmata area did not see flooding the infra is improving finally.

View attachment 167008View attachment 167009View attachment 167010View attachment 167011

In fact, some areas in Seoul recorded 417 millimeters of accumulated rain in four hours, and many areas recorded more than 300 millimeters.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Kindly start company and then with your infinite wisdom develop technologies and start manufacturing in this country. If technology development and innovation does not work than starts your RR, so that you can get 1 generation behind technology from west and then start making.
Are baba
When did I started doing RR
I was just taunting that twitter handle for being so proud for assembling
There are many sm users who unnecessarily spread atmanirbharta make in india smart city masterstroke and other jumlas
Yes BJP or modi better bcoz his competitors are worthless
I will always taunt those sm handles who just propagate their love for mudiji everywhere in everything

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
In fact, some areas in Seoul recorded 417 millimeters of accumulated rain in four hours, and many areas recorded more than 300 millimeters.
Ya'll Nibbiars we see this kind of rains ever year even toady on morning it was 300 MM in many areas in Mumbai but still no water logging were reported today the pumping stations all over Mumbai are ready to throw the Strom water 24 × 7 manned in triple shifts during the monsoon seasons. That why the water logging was less if a issue and even in many low lying areas the water was there for less than a hour and the level was Mas less than the past. If you are located in such part of the world you eventually learn lessons even late and for Seoul it was 100 years event. They don't face this kind of rains like we do every years even months and almost every week during the monsoons.

jai jaganath

Country flag
According to your logic Tata, Mahindra are not manufacturing anything.
They are assembling components made by other companies
Nope I didn't say that neither my logic justifies it
My point was regarding Samsung and Apple and regarding their manufacturing in India
As no clear data or report available regarding their factories

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But until now we have no data nor info regarding their products manufactured in India
Their 'made in india' is similar to vivo oppo one+ redmi and realmi 'made in India'
if you are under the assumption that increasing post count here at DFI means anything, it does not. quality of posts matter more than quantity. DFI does not have algorithms to promote dissing and outrage either, like the murican ones.

Last edited:

ym888

My point was regarding Samsung and Apple and regarding their manufacturing in India
No need to read the report.

Just compare Chinese smartphone factories,

Even China needs a lot of imported parts for mobile phones

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It starts somewhere and it eventually expands.
First the assembly lines than you will see cabinets being manufactured which we already do. After that comes the battery than the PCB than the camera and eventually the chips.

Syska Group Sets First Camera Module Manufacturing Unit In Noida

jai jaganath

Country flag
It starts somewhere and it eventually expands.
First the assembly lines than you will see cabinets being manufactured which we already do. After that comes the battery than the PCB than the camera and eventually the chips.

Syska Group Sets First Camera Module Manufacturing Unit In Noida

Exactly bro I am not against this concept but right now the situation is not like what the sm handlers mention
Yeah ofcourse we will develop in this field in future we might even see our own companies bringing in new techs and dominating this sector atleast domestically but right now stage is too early

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Implications on USD outflow and by extension exchange rate
=====
India's pearl imports exceed global output: CAG

The Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has detected an anomaly in the trade of pearls with India’s import of this precious gemstone between 2010 and 2020 being much more than its worldwide production.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles