Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Woke committe is plays.

The Unrealistic proposals. The 40 is the required height to make enough space for such large numbers of the existing tenants. The new sales towers height look to tall but still realistic. As this will fulfill the Mahada long term goal of providing all types of EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG housing in the south Mumbai.

And now the existing tenants will understand the cost of matinee. They were paying 48 rupees per years as matinance towards the PWDs. And now will have to shell minimum of 3,000 rupees easily. What i am about to say take it with a truck load of salts. And If I remeber properly but cant confirmed it one of the engineers who signed this petition said ofcourse unofficially that's the Garbage (BBD Chawl dwellers) should be thrown out of Mumbai. Now you can't understand what kind of expert committed is this similar like the Aarey Forest wales. I propose instead to throw these kind public committe and Arraye wales of scums out of India and not just Mumbai. Then we can have progress.

Last edited:

shouryav105

Country flag
We should create a thread for Anti-India Indians(or anyone else) who knows nothing but to shit on our country and suck western white balls, One can post their accounts their and we will report them for hate speech, can be used for all platforms, ie twitter reddit youtube facebook or any other platform
Note:-Their is a difference in criticizing shortcomings for betterment and straight up running anti India agenda.

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you are talking about the amount yeah its more than than. The exact amount don't remembers. But Mumbai control 51 percent of market and still growing bigger than the national Data centre growth rate. And I didn't even even concerted on the Chennai ones they represent 25 percents.
How many of these are your own :hmm:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The 120mm Rain in Seoul in 12 hours. The Developed cities in the world are not equipped with flooding like Mumbai. And 250 MM rain in a few hours is a very common sight in Mumbai. Surprisingly, Mumbai haven't seen such heavy rain this year. The Mumbai takes that with ease for 2 days every month in Monsoon, 120mm in 12 hrs is drizzle for Mumbai.
When we look at first world cities drowning at 100 mm, we are lot better wirh our rain management. Mumbai should not be judged by Hindmata, Kings Circle and Milan Subway. And this year despite heavy rain Hindmata area did not see flooding the infra is improving finally.

View attachment 167008View attachment 167009View attachment 167010View attachment 167011
Same thing happens in NewYork and Shanghai too. Every year during monsoon, streets are filled with water and subways gets closed.
I had shot videos of shanghai myself. need to search them in my archives.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Same thing happens in NewYork and Shanghai too. Every year during monsoon, streets are filled with water and subways gets closed.
You have been to shanghai?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
How many of these are your own :hmm:
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba owns one of them. And went to this Nibba for a job but rejected me on grounds of not qualified. Poor Me. My current salary is even less than a watchman.

:truestory:

Ya'll Nibbiars my company can't even afford to send me to the Mira Road and you stayed in many foreign countries. Aur Aap bads loge ke bade firms.

Ya'll Nibbiars and toady my firm hired a CA fresher for the Ballard Estate location with a salary of 12 lakhs P.A. and it happened to by my distance cousin and I was the one who recommended its. Mein sabko bade jageh bade package par lagauga bas mujhe ek choose se party de Aab who aur bhul na jaye ke is choose Insan se bataya tha is placement ke barame. No was ready as this was personal and taxating accounting everyone wanted a corporate accounting even with such a hugh packages. And now days even a Qualified fresher C.A. demands 9 lakhs rupees P.A. packages.

Last edited:

sauntheninja

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba owns one of them. And went to this Nibba for a job but rejected me on grounds of not qualified. Poor Me. My current salary is even less than a watchman.

:truestory:

Ya'll Nibbiars my company can't even afford to send me to the Mira Road and you stayed in many foreign countries. Aur Aap bads loge ke bade firms.

Ya'll Nibbiars and toady my firm hired a CA fresher for the Ballard Estate location with a salary of 12 lakhs P.A. and it happened to by my distance cousin and I was the one who recommended its. Mein sabko bade jageh bade package par lagauga bas mujhe ek choose se party de Aab who aur bhul na jaye ke is choose Insan se bataya tha is placement ke barame. No was ready as this was personal and taxating accounting everyone wanted a corporate accounting even with such a hugh packages. And now days even a Qualified fresher C.A. demands 9 lakhs rupees P.A. packages.
Mei bhi same situation mei hu

Haldilal

Country flag
Mei bhi same situation mei hu
Ya'll Nibbiars atleats you didn't recommended your distance cousin for a 12 lakhs P.A. salary position in your firms. And to my suprise many Fresher C.A. rejecetd this as they wanted a Corporate accounting not the personnel accountings.

Ya'll Nibbiars but the good thing is my boss pays for my lunch. Long story short I didn't eat anything for first week and boss got frighten if something happened to me would be in jail so mera khane pane ka bandobast hua who bhi har loje Sabni aur puri ke sath.

Physx32

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars atleats you didn't recommended your distance cousin for a 12 lakhs P.A. salary position in your firms. And to my suprise many Fresher C.A. rejecetd this as they wanted a Corporate accounting not the personnel accountings.

Ya'll Nibbiars but the good thing is my boss pays for my lunch. Long story short I didn't eat anything for first week and boss got frighten if something happened to me would be in jail so mera khane pane ka bandobast hua who bhi har loje Sabni aur puri ke sath.
12 lpa is a good starting salary. You'll get good hikes is performance is good.

Haldilal

Country flag
12 lpa is a good starting salary. You'll get good hikes is performance is good.
Ya'll Nibbiars for a C.A its a Meh and no one wants to do a Personnel, Taxation Accountings everyone is interested in the Corporate accountings. Aur C.A ki ka licenses mila to khud ko Tees Maar Khan samaj ne lagte hai use jada to hamare Accounts department ke loge ko kaam ata Hai aut karte bhi hai use bhaut kam salary mein. Aur kuch ata bhi nahi hai kaam this se karna fresher ho aur upar se salary chaiye bade aur accounts bhi choice ka. Maine distance cousin ko kaha Izzat se le aur kaam kar, agar tune yeh nakuri liye to tare bade connections Hoge you have to handle many very high HNIs Individuals. In the words of C.A connections matters. So like that our Great C.A cousin got ready to do this or else the usual Natak as always like other wants corporate Accountings.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles