Indian Economy: News and Discussion

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My taunt is to those who shout mudiji did this did that masterstrokes
My taunt is for those politicians who shout make in India as a successful which is nothing but just value addition to Chinese critical equipments
Leave that our exports to Chinese is not increasing if we compare to imports
With this current system making India a good manufacturing ecosystem is impossible
If he can't change the system then why does he shouts of unachievable targets but at the end no results
His jumlas are getting world famous but no other option than him
you mean like "continuous failure of SSLV" ?

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Modi has transformed India into a manufacturing superpower thanks to PLI and Make in India, 1% Indian 99% Chinese but fixed in India hence made in India. Government has opened our market for ching chong dumping while China doesn’t open it’s market for Indian exports. Scamgress also signed RCEP for chinki dumping and they must be punished for this.
View attachment 166818

$79.77 Billion of what?
Let say from 2010 - 2016. We imported phones from China in the form chadimax and other chaddi companies. At that we have zero electronics export regarding consumer electronics.
2010 - 2016/17
Complete mobile imports.
2017 - Present
Mobile phones - Display from China, Processor from Taiwan, other sensors from ASEAN, SOKO, Japan etc.

But in this current period we are importing components and assemble them in India. (Today we have factories for assembly). The composition is completely changed and now we are basically exporting value added products. This assembly is contributing some 30 Billion in Exports.

2022 - Present
GOI already took the logical decision in setting up the next change in the form of display and semiconductor fab.

Mobile phones - Display from India, Processor for Dumbphones from India, Processor from Taiwan/India (incase we are getting 14nm or something(tall belief)), other components from ASEAN, SOKO and Japan.

Once this iteration materialize we will try to bring other components under consideration.

Majority of Hard drive and RAM modules are coming from countries like Thailand and Japan. We are trying within our limitations.

Consumer durables demand is increasing every year thus we will be forced to import components from China to assemble and sell it in India and exporting to other countries.

We are truly fucked up when our electronics exports stagnating and imports for electronics components are just increasing.

This is our reality and we should swallow the bitter pill and work on incorporating the value chain as much as possible.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
scheme_for_promotion_of_manufacturing_of_electronic_components_and_semiconductors.pdf (meity.gov.in)

This is the PLI for manufacturing of various components for Consumer electronics.

1659863051940.png

Basically we already released PLI for various electronic components. If you observe things like camera modules, Vibrator motors, Antenna, Mic, Speakers for phones are covered under this PLI.

Implementing alone the following PLI will result in significant manufacturing capability. i.e) We can build a mobile phone sourcing components majority of components that are manufactured in India.

But the raw materials for this components is a question. Look eventhough we have Largetst rare earth materials reserve we did not exploit it fully. Thus we will rely on China, US for this. But now we will import the raw material and try to make it as a product. This is completely different from what we are doing it in last decades.

This is wait and watch situation Lets see how many of them are materializing

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Among the projects cleared in the SHLCC meeting, Trualt Bioenergy Limited has proposed to put up an Ethanol Plant of 2,000 KLPD capacity with an investment of ₹1,856.47 crore and Japanese carmaker, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Private Limited has proposed to expand its existing portfolio to include Hybrid technology vehicles along with ICE Vehicles with an investment of ₹3,661.5 crore.

The other investments include ₹977 crore by Carl Zeiss India (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd, ₹2,500 crore by Prakash Sponge Iron and Private Limited for an integrated steel 0.2 MMTPA.
This really good. They provide highly precise mirrors to ASML. I mean, just eulogising one of their prowesses.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
My taunt is to those who shout mudiji did this did that masterstrokes
My taunt is for those politicians who shout make in India as a successful which is nothing but just value addition to Chinese critical equipments
Leave that our exports to Chinese is not increasing if we compare to imports
With this current system making India a good manufacturing ecosystem is impossible
If he can't change the system then why does he shouts of unachievable targets but at the end no results
His jumlas are getting world famous but no other option than him
We are slowly moving in the direction of self-reliance. There is much more work to be done before we can replace China. No matter what arm chair experts say on the internet, the reality is Modi ji has pushed us towards the right direction and he and his team is working hard to achieve this target.

The previous governments didn't do anything that could help us to be manufacturing powerhouse. Lack of electricity, lack of fast transportation network, lack of business friendly tax regime, and much more. Modi ji is correcting all these mistakes.

As they say Rome wasn't built in day, this Atmanirbhar project too will take some time. China too didn't became manufacturing powerhouse in 8 years. Give some more years and we too will reach there.

NutCracker

Country flag
Modi has transformed India into a manufacturing superpower thanks to PLI and Make in India, 1% Indian 99% Chinese but fixed in India hence made in India. Government has opened our market for ching chong dumping while China doesn’t open it’s market for Indian exports. Scamgress also signed RCEP for chinki dumping and they must be punished for this.
View attachment 166818
I feel these numbers include high value silicon chips coming from Taiwan in form of memory cards/mobile/ desktop processor .
Need to confirm and have more detailed breakdown..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I knew this firm for some years and I hate them to the core. My conscious cant allow to even to forgive them. The wokiest subsidiary i have ever seen in my entire life in India. I just pray they sell all their business and quit from the Indian market ASAP. And some other take this project forwards. After I read the name of the firm again this triggered me.

And even the Woke Infosys will look like a Saint in front of thems. And @Bhumihar will be shocked to knew that there is even some one more wokes than the directors of the FSSAI. And @FalconSlayers Nibba is not a joke but serious.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Blue Star forays into Water Projects business by bagging 375 crore Ruppes order for providing piped water to 248 villages in Odisha under PM Nal Se Jal Yojana.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I knew this firm for some years and I hate them to the core. My conscious cant allow to even to forgive them. The wokiest subsidiary i have ever seen in my entire life in India. I just pray they sell all their business and quit from the Indian market ASAP. And some other take this project forwards. After I read the name of the firm again this triggered me.

And even the Woke Infosys will look like a Saint in front of thems. And @Bhumihar will be shocked to knew that there is even some one more wokes than the directors of the FSSAI. And @FalconSlayers Nibba is not a joke but serious.
Ya'll Nibbiars One of few examples of their wokeness and they are doing this for almost a decade here. This is just tip of the iceberg. And @FalconSlayers Nibbaand @indus Nibba will also laugh on this post. And this photograph is from 2015. And they take their wokeness even more serious than their works. And they have filled their staff exclusively from the Liberandus Ideology. And whatever RWs get job here are either forced to adopt the Wokeness or be fired mercilessly with humiliations.

And FYI they already entered the surat with a 6,00,000 leashable Sq. Ft. Mall and supporting the wokeness there. And the have even publicly started to support this wokeness even in their malls now. Aur karo West ko Chachmagiri Vishwagurus.

images - 2022-08-08T114936.423.jpeg

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars One of few examples of their wokeness and they are doing this for almost a decade here. This is just tip of the iceberg. And @FalconSlayers Nibbaand @indus Nibba will also laugh on this post. And this photograph is from 2015. And they take their wokeness even more serious than their works. And they have filled their staff exclusively from the Liberandus Ideology. And whatever RWs get job here are either forced to adopt the Wokeness or be fired mercilessly with humiliations.

And FYI they already entered the surat with a 6,00,000 leashable Sq. Ft. Mall and supporting the wokeness there. And the have even publicly started to support this wokeness even in their malls now. Aur karo West ko Chachmagiri Vishwagurus.

View attachment 166948
Which company are we talking about?

Haldilal

Country flag

View attachment 166948
Ya'll Nibbiars In their base country The Singapore its all Illegal and to even support the EnvironMentalist, Liebrandus, Wokes, SJWs, Feminist, Digerant will make you fall out of the political favors but here they are all doing this wokeness.

Which company are we talking about?
Ya'll Nibbiars The Vertious Reatil The post on which you laughed before. The Singaporean firms is spreading this wokeness till now mostly in South India but now Pan India. Then even organized their first SJW seminar in the Surat, gujarat.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Karnataka govt. approves 18 industrial projects worth Rs 34,432 cr., which will generate over 48,000 new jobs.

Some of the major investment proposals are:

₹3,600 cr - Toyota Kirloskar Motor
₹2,500 cr - Prakash Sponge Iron & Pvt. Ltd.
₹1,856 cr - Trualt Bioenergy Ltd.
₹1,573 cr - Applied Materials India
₹977 cr - Carl Zeiss India
₹775.35 cr - Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd
₹270.36 cr - Chidanand Basaprabhu Kore Sahakari Sakkare Karakhane Niyamit
₹232.15 cr - Emmvee Photovoltaic Power Pvt. Ltd.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Karnataka govt. approves 18 industrial projects worth Rs 34,432 cr., which will generate over 48,000 new jobs.

Some of the major investment proposals are:

₹3,600 cr - Toyota Kirloskar Motor
₹2,500 cr - Prakash Sponge Iron & Pvt. Ltd.
₹1,856 cr - Trualt Bioenergy Ltd.
₹1,573 cr - Applied Materials India
₹977 cr - Carl Zeiss India
₹775.35 cr - Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd
₹270.36 cr - Chidanand Basaprabhu Kore Sahakari Sakkare Karakhane Niyamit
₹232.15 cr - Emmvee Photovoltaic Power Pvt. Ltd.
Karnataka needs some good highways like UP. I travelled across Karnataka by car recently, NH here is worse than SH in UP

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles