Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Physx32

Country flag
Some one lock up this moron, this guy will definitely crash Indian economy one day :

Btw, what does this means :
"I give a guarantee of employment to the people of Gujarat. Every jobless person in state will be given a job. All those, who do not get jobs will be given Rs 3,000 per month,” said Kejriwal.

Mf'er will give job to everyone but also Rs. 3000 unemployment allowance to unemployed, kaisa logic hain yeh ?? :confused1:
Basically he knows that kisiko koi ghanta job nhi milega, so he'll give 3000 to unemployed. If citizens take this bait, there is no hope for this country.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Will this work.I think we need to change our secondary education and improve creative maths and problem solving capacity which includes olympiadization of secondary education and creative maths ,applied sciences for higher education give more funds for folks who work to win fields medal.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Zomato ki tomato pitchak di Uber ne, sold entire stake of 7.78%!!!
Uber sold 61.22 crore shares at a price of Rs 50.44 per share via a block deal( though a part sold was bought by icici PI and Fidelity Investment Trust - from money control input).

angryIndian

Country flag
We dont need such discipline in india where workers ll be exploited to such extend that , there ll be suicide nets attached in factories . There is no need for such prosperity . Preach your experiences somewhere else .
Nobody expects labour to work like a machine, but maintaining basic minimum work ethics and discipline is a must.
Behavior like beating up company managers, destroying equipment and property, coming to work in an intoxicated state, taking leave without notifying, and holding unannounced and frequent protests is not acceptable by any standard.

Remember we do not live in the 90s when a large labour force was an advantage.Today is the era of cutting-edge automation.It only makes India's enormous and unskilled labour force superfluous.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Behavior like beating up company managers, destroying equipment and property, coming to work in an intoxicated state, taking leave without notifying, and holding unannounced and frequent protests is not acceptable by any standard.
I don't think any less than B tech degree will be allowed inside Semiconductir plant.
It is usually the ITI folks who do the ruckus as they do not have any stake.
Any misconduct or trashing by Btech candidate might get them blacklisted, the educated ones know this and understand this.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Zomato ki tomato pitchak di Uber ne, sold entire stake of 7.78%!!!
Uber sold 61.22 crore shares at a price of Rs 50.44 per share via a block deal( though a part sold was bought by icici PI and Fidelity Investment Trust - from money control input).

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think any less than B tech degree will be allowed inside Semiconductir plant.
It is usually the ITI folks who do the ruckus as they do not have any stake.
Any misconduct or trashing by Btech candidate might get them blacklisted, the educated ones know this and understand this.
True instead of some iti I would go for btech from tier 3 or diploma folks.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
True instead of some iti I would go for btech from tier 3 or diploma folks.
I am absolutely sure Kids would be picked up from Tier and Tier 2 colleges.
This will be justified as well since most core jobs do not pay more than 3 to 5 lakhs to freshers in Tier 2 and 5 to 7 lakhs in Tier 1.
I think TSMC can more than afford to pay such salaries, gov may even allow them half a decade of tax break to get it Kickstarted.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Nobody expects labour to work like a machine, but maintaining basic minimum work ethics and discipline is a must.
You brought the topic on how disciplined chinese are .. Not me . Look we cant open concentration camp here in india and make them do forced labor like they do with uigyur muslims . Or attach sucide nets on factories . Regarding factory unrest in india , its mostly driven by politics and interest groups . It used to be problem in past when left politics was at its peak . Not anymore .

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
GE Healthcare launches its first ‘5G Innovation Lab' in India

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Cheepek

If u talk about discipline, please see how Indians are working in different countries at different levels in different environment.

Indians are all round species , which can adapt to any process/environment easily.:india:
Offtopic, but this is very true. We are very good at adapting to changes. The first time I observed this behaviour was during Odd-Even scheme. I thought no one would bother here, but surprisingly people complied; howsoever ret@rded it sounded.
Then demonetisation, we complied... Then lockdown restrictions, we complied... Masks, we complied (even though complacency set in later) but on a broad level, Indian public is very mature and understanding in response to change in environment.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Then how did South Korea's export grew by 9.4% in July? All these are excuses.
what products do Indian manufacturing companies have, that SK doesn’t?

what products do SK manufacturing companies have, that India doesn’t?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles