Indian Economy: News and Discussion

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Andy Mukherjee... 🍿
=======
Other famous predictions and opinions:

Vaccine crisis - beg China for at least a few doses.
Wheat crisis looming for India
RBI should raise rates more
India shouldn't buy Russian oil
Rupay can't make it
UPI will never work;
Aadhar linkage will never work;
Jan Dhan will never work;
India will 5-7 years to vaccinate everyone;
Air India privatisation won't happen;
West will shame India for Russian oil imports;
Swacch Bharat Abhiyan will be only on paper;

The list goes on.
View attachment 165518
Mukharjee living in hongkong . writing opinions on bloomberg etc . Thats enough clue not to read his articles .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Nanar refinery, Nagpur Gas complex and jaitaput on table. A mega combined investment of 7,00,000 crores on table. This is inpercinated.

BabaKhalbali

Ya'll Nibbiars The Nanar refinery, Nagpur Gas complex and jaitaput on table. A mega combined investment of 7,00,000 crores on table. This is inpercinated.
ya'll nibbiars why so less PR on the VedantaFoxconn deal with MH Gov?

Last time Foxconn was going to invest 5bn$ in the state during DFads time and that deal fell through

Crazywithmath

Country flag

Exactly what I wrote.👇

Rather they could have worked with the likes of CAF, Talgo etc or even an Indian company like Titagarh who possess in house technology of manufacturing aluminium trainsets/coaches. Titagarh is also the only Indian company who have the expertise of manufacturing high speed trainsets.
===========================

Last time I read 25 million uplifted from 2011-2021
Might be wrong
These stats are from some random third party surveys/NGOs; which get cherrypicked by IT cell coolies. World Bank and IMF have detailed papers on how India eliminated poverty; despite pandemic and all.

another_armchair

Country flag
US fed rate hike to be 75 bps projected...

get ready for some return FII and more FDI.....
ab to bas call hi call hoga...
( don't shutter my dream- please)
Had bought banknifty puts yesterday and was in a good amount of profit at opening bell. Didn't book in the morning.. and by close, my state is similar to this dude here... ---v

bear-scratching.gif

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
$20 bn+ Wastage into BSNL in a country where this money could’ve build entire maglev corridors in NCR and MMR.
Or much needed TurboFan tech, Nuclear Energy, Semiconductor foundry, 4 to 5 aircraft carriers, 250 rafales.
Most important of then all millions of minorities could have benefitted out of it.

another_armchair

Country flag
Or much needed TurboFan tech, Nuclear Energy, Semiconductor foundry, 4 to 5 aircraft carriers, 250 rafales.
Most important of then all millions of minorities could have benefitted out of it.
Arey bhai, naya telecom minister hai... wants to have his foto on the BSNL and IT Min office walls for a long time to come.

another_armchair

Country flag
36600, 36700. Have barely traded since March.. did it out of impulse yesterday.. was a good entry.. should've booked by close... but cockiness got the better of me. Holding it for tomorrow.. after seeing the open interest at EOD today, I think it will expire worthless in all likelihood.

Pointless going bearish on BNF till 4th of Aug.

another_armchair

Country flag
Nibba, welcome to the budget rationalizing party... #TeamGareeb

Global Defence

New threads

Articles