Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Delta Squad

Country flag
BJPigs, taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back 🤡.
It's an attempt to stop falling of Indian rupee. More you import and use your currency to pay, more there will be abundance of your currency in international market, leading to less demand and overall devaluation. It's an attempt to reduce the import of gold which is around 40 billion dollar a year.
Before this announcement, Indian rupee had fallen to 1 dollar = 79 .24 rupee, but after gold taxes hike, it increased to 78.94 rupee

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Llike to krdia galat bhi batado? Only thing i could make out of it is that his institution is left center at most. Usme galat kya hai? Something Illegal? @Crazywithmath
In the grand scheme of business it is important to play nice to everyone because of dhanda. Many of the these Indian companies compete globally and invests heavily on PR for the sake of image building.

Pick up their foundations/charity orgs and you are almost guaranteed to find their ties with the likes of Soros' Open Society Foundation, Gates' foundation, greenpeace, amnesty etc.

Ford foundation has old history of meddling into India's domestic politics;

They even funded the protests against the Kudanukulam nuclear power plant project;

However when the govt took punitive measures against them in 2016; guess who lobbied the most?

I am not in a position to target any individual though; it is just that India Inc is involved in some pretty shady stuff when it comes to donations/ charity .............

Shuturmurg

Country flag
In the grand scheme of business it is important to play nice to everyone because of dhanda. Many of the these Indian companies compete globally and invests heavily on PR for the sake of image building.

Pick up their foundations/charity orgs and you are almost guaranteed to find their ties with the likes of Soros' Open Society Foundation, Gates' foundation, greenpeace, amnesty etc.

Ford foundation has old history of meddling into India's domestic politics;

They even funded the protests against the Kudanukulam nuclear power plant project;

However when the govt took punitive measures against them in 2016; guess who lobbied the most?

I am not in a position to target any individual though; it is just that India Inc is involved in some pretty shady stuff when it comes to donations/ charity .............
Also a huge problem is lot of the babus and politicians will lobby to lift bans on such organization in exchange of getting admissions for their kids in top western universities.

There are CIA de-classified filed where it is mentioned that giving admissions to foreign politicians kids in Harvard, Princeton, etc is one of the most effective way of getting things done.

Kumata

Country flag
D-Mart is owned by Radhakishan Damani. Not owned by a peaceful.

ID Fresh is owned by Musthafa & Co. Padha likha abdul.

Had switched to Asal but it is hardly available in Bangalore anymore. Looks like ID managed to kick them out of the local market... Malabari peacefuls have enormous clout in Bangalore, even among the ruling BJP govt. Mota maal khilate hain bc...
Got it.. U r right... It is ID.. May be I got confused with D.... Anyways I use below ones here... B, lore based so shud be easily available in bangalore...

Kumata

Country flag
So what do you suggest be the purpose of a momin in the indian society?
Manual Labour
Industrail low skill worker
Small services
First and foremost....problem with momins is their religion... And associated Khattarpanthi / Madrassa, 's ... They need to be get educated in normal schools and taken on a secular path... Keep them away from mosques from childhood and next gen will come out just fine... It's a long drawn process....

Above happened with us Hindus from. Start... Thats why we got sikularised while momins were kept away as khangress wanted a decisive vote bank to ensure continuity in power... Khangress knew that Hindus cannot unite... As a society while momins have always lived in closed ghettos...

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Ohh, sorry, didn't understand which one you were referring to backward
Nothing wrong in that simply an attempt and green signal to divert Russian oil inside Indian market now. Earlier we were exporting that oil.

due to higher export price available refineries were cutting short supply inside India.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
First and foremost....problem with momins is their religion... And associated Khattarpanthi / Madrassa, 's ... They need to be get educated in normal schools and taken on a secular path... Keep them away from mosques from childhood and next gen will come out just fine... It's a long drawn process....

Above happened with us Hindus from. Start... Thats why we got sikularised while momins were kept away as khangress wanted a decisive vote bank to ensure continuity in power... Khangress knew that Hindus cannot unite... As a society while momins have always lived in closed ghettos...
They need to be completely cutoff from Islam eventually and get converted too.

Kumata

Country flag
They need to be completely cutoff from Islam eventually and get converted too.
I had say.. Let them be where they are.. Conversion will open up a Pandora box... Anyways once they r away from mosque it hardly matters... Destroy the culture / religion and u destroy the civilization itself... Thats what britushers followed for us when they came as east India company!!!!!!!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Seepz BKC Metro to run by December 2023
And The Official notification on car shed in Aarey which may come by tomorrow.
27% work completed before MVA govt had stopped it in 2019
did MVA spend money on alternative car shed site so far?
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba yeah The legal and administrative costs.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Seepz BKC Metro to run by December 2023
And The Official notification on car shed in Aarey which may come by tomorrow.
27% work completed before MVA govt had stopped it in 2019.
did MVA spend money on alternative car shed site so far?

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Got it.. U r right... It is ID.. May be I got confused with D.... Anyways I use below ones here... B, lore based so shud be easily available in bangalore...

Can you advise on a genuine Sharbat replacement for Hamdard .

I have tried many but all fails.

Includes Patanjali and Dabur and one was of some another brand.

Yet to try Baidyanath though .

Any thing that you find same in taste as the orginal one.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Possible to finish remaining 73% work on car shed in 18 months? Also, accounting for tendering and stuff, not even 18 months actually.
Ya'll Nibbiars yes the same contract will be renewed. No re issue of contract with strict scheduling on the timely delivery.

Ya'll Nibbiars Mapro.

lcafanboy

Country flag

Guruji's thandai and Rose sharbat is far better than Rooh Afza...

Kumata

Country flag

Sorry... Not into sharbats but I trust baidyanath.. One in MP... I regularly use their supplement for liver... Bhringjajsav and it is very good.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles