Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SGOperative

Country flag
Coaching is the best for that it's extremely hectic especially here in the south but end of the day it reaps results.
Coaching were online here in delhi it stretched much longer. My cousin had it complete 2 yr coaching and school online.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
A kid can clear GATE with Unacademy if he grinds hard. It is a lot of help for folks who are doing job and preparing for exam.
Not ashamed to say I have two year subscription for unacademy. It is more or less useless for me as I have already got a job but I am too addicted to my core subject so I solve problems just for the sake of it kek. In the future I may opt for mtech If i don't see growth in my current workplace.
My School ka yar got placed in cognizant and he is preparing from unacadmey, I am sure he will get into top NIT or IIT. Online Platform are a godsend for us, earlier working kids would do Weekend batches with no results.

Knowitall

Not ashamed to say I have two year subscription for unacademy. It is more or less useless for me as I have already got a job but I am too addicted to my core subject so I solve problems just for the sake of it kek. In the future I may opt for mtech If i don't see growth in my current workplace.
My School ka yar got placed in cognizant and he is preparing from unacadmey, I am sure he will get into top NIT or IIT. Online Platform are a godsend for us, earlier working kids would do Weekend batches with no results.
It's good for us college guys but does not work with little kids below 10th.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What you need to crack gate.
>Made Easy course books-12,500 second hand 2500 to 5000
>College text books- 5000 to 10000
>Unacademy subscription- 40,000 for 2 years payable by emi.
>Test Seeries Made Easy, Gate Academy, Ace- 7000
>Two years of hard work minimum if your base isn't already strong.

Electrical legends such as Ankit Goyal teach on unacademy

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mumbaikars to Devendra Fadnavis : Dhaayi Saal hai tumhare paas. Mumbai Metro ke sabse khaas Dhaayi Saals.

FWb88UWakAAFbQA.jpeg

Last edited:

tommy

Why not just use paper cups? Why the urge to ban anything instead of finding a solution?
It is not just about environment, they are littered everywhere on the railway tracks. Eyesore to watch an otherwise beautiful area. With full AC trains like Rajdhani, satabdhi it can be controlled to an extent, but sleeper class will remain a problem.
Biotoilets have got rid of one problem this is till pending.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
It is not just about environment, they are littered everywhere on the railway tracks. Eyesore to watch an otherwise beautiful area. With full AC trains like Rajdhani, satabdhi it can be controlled to an extent, but sleeper class will remain a problem.
Biotoilets have got rid of one problem this is till pending.
the problem is with Indians, CCTV should ID and deduct amount from UPI linked bank account with mobile number which was used to book the ticket.

Actually instead of house bulldozing this should be the next step in law enforcement. ID the culprit and deduct damage caused.

tommy

the problem is with Indians, CCTV should ID and deduct amount from UPI linked bank account with mobile number which was used to book the ticket.

Actually instead of house bulldozing this should be the next step in law enforcement. ID the culprit and deduct damage caused.
Not possible atleast in near future. It will also cause all the privacy related lawsuit issues for the railways.

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not possible atleast in near future. It will also cause all the privacy related lawsuit issues for the railways.
Fine, Identify then send notices at home for starters. Delay in payment will increase penalty every day and after 1 month house visit. There is no excuse for littering, no extra unacademy course is needed to understand this.

tribendra bisoi.

Japanese semiconductor manufacturer Renesas Electronics Corporation, a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, has entered into a strategic partnership with two Tata Group companies - Tata Motors Ltd. (TML) and Tejas Networks Ltd. (Tejas). This strategic partnership will focus on the development of semiconductor solutions for technologies across automotive, IoT and 5G Systems.

In addition, Renesas and Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) will also partner by establishing a Joint System Solution Development Center in Bangalore, which will focus on comprehensive system solutions for the IoT, Infrastructure, Industrial and Automotive segments by leveraging Renesas’ semiconductor solutions and TCS’ industry experience.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Japanese semiconductor manufacturer Renesas Electronics Corporation, a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, has entered into a strategic partnership with two Tata Group companies - Tata Motors Ltd. (TML) and Tejas Networks Ltd. (Tejas). This strategic partnership will focus on the development of semiconductor solutions for technologies across automotive, IoT and 5G Systems.

In addition, Renesas and Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) will also partner by establishing a Joint System Solution Development Center in Bangalore, which will focus on comprehensive system solutions for the IoT, Infrastructure, Industrial and Automotive segments by leveraging Renesas’ semiconductor solutions and TCS’ industry experience.

This has nothing to do with semiconductor manufacturing.

Renesas will establishing Solution Development Center to push their solutions (chips) in Indian market.
Renesas wants better access to Indian market for their semiconductor products. This has nothing to do with India's semiconductor vision.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
A kid can clear GATE with Unacademy if he grinds hard. It is a lot of help for folks who are doing job and preparing for exam.
True unacademy and pw can help folks in tier 2 or tier 3 cities and villages where even bad teachers and institute charges same money like that in delhi.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles