Indian Economy: News and Discussion

tribendra bisoi.

no smoking

Country flag
The standard lease on property was only 40 yrs for long time. As people moved up the ladder, the lease rights increased to 60 yr in many provinces and upto 70-75 yr in others.
No, it is not by that standard.
If it is for:
Residency area, the term is 70-75 years;
Industrial usage 50 years;
Commercial, tourism, or others <50 years.

Still people cant have their homes for that long as many properties were redeveloped after 40 yrs which was mandated by the counties and provinces.
And it is also mandated by the law, whoever wants to redevelop that area, he or she needs to make compensation: cash + new units + others. Certainly, there are some cases, the developers use gangsters or other methods to reduce the amount of compensation, but that is illegal. If it is exposed to public or cause protest or even conflict, the local government will be the first one to see the consequence (lose jobs or even jail).

It is to be seen what happens to their homes after the increased lease duration. Maybe they will come with new redevelopment plans of their area and behold your house is gone again.
Well, if it is your own house for living, you can reject the re-development plan (if the majority of people in this area share the idea). For example, the area I used to live, from 1990s, there were quite a lot developers come to sell their development plans, but until today, nothing happened.
Also, as I mentioned, over 99.99% of Chinese love to be included in re-development plan: in general, the compensation is very good. That is also the reason the Chinese real estate price keep going up: around 60%-70% of development cost goes to the compensation.

tommy

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
These EduTech capitalize on parent's insecurities regarding their child along with their (parent's) inability or indisposition towards their child's education.
Societal pressure and peer pressure (on parents and not child) also steers them (parents) towards EduTech.

Knowitall

Kindly adjust!
Good good.

India should have taken a stand against ed tech in India just like china.

The Chinese where right when they said these startups basically create extra fuckery in a field already saturated with no gains whatsoever.

This shit is worse the opium bc. It took some time but I hope they all crash and burn in hell.

I have seen families spend their live savings in these 2 kaudi ka courses because of these frauds.

tribendra bisoi.

Waanar

Country flag
Good good.

The Chinese where right when they said these startups basically create extra fuckery in a field already saturated with no gains whatsoever.

This shit is worse the opium bc. It took some time but I hope they all crash and burn in hell.

I have seen families spend their live savings in these 2 kaudi ka courses because of these frauds.
Yes.
All these coaching centres shamelessly and cruelly lie to the parents and make their money off of it.
I have seen hopeful but uneducated parents spend an amount that would make you do a double take.
I don't how they cough up those sums. Maybe by borrowing from loan sharks or by selling their property.

These coaching centres and their owners should be fed their own shit for how they take advantage of the innocence of those parents.

SGOperative

Country flag
Good good.

Nah, they got a very good role imo. Not possible for everyone to get the Main branch of the coaching, and thats uber expensive. These are still somewhat cheaper.

SGOperative

Country flag
Yes.
All these coaching centres shamelessly and cruelly lie to the parents and make their money off of it.
I have seen hopeful but uneducated parents spend an amount that would make you do a double take.
I don't how they cough up those sums. Maybe by borrowing from loan sharks or by selling their property.

These coaching centres and their owners should be fed their own shit for how they take advantage of the innocence of those parents.
This issue asks for regulation on how they do their marketing, and this is not much different from what those offline coaching institutes does.

another_armchair

Country flag
Good good.

The study material and presentation is good in Byjus.

It requires a lot of hard work and effort by the child.

Moment my nephew(cousin's son) knew his dad has plans of getting him a management seat, he simply lowered the bar for himself and stopped studying. He is not even aiming for NIT's.. says sab jagah management seat ka ek he fees hai.. suna Manipal is good.. I will go there.

Cousin says.. kya karoon.. I told him to stuff the Byjus tab up his own arse. Mujhse kaafi bada hai but chalta hai..

I would still say Byjus is cheaper than Kota. Another cousin's daughter shat there for 2 years doing nothing... eventually went to Russia to study medicine. Wapas akar ke tuition padha rahi hai... and wants to go back to do her PG. Her parents are going around asking folks for money. Ek he flat hai... uspe bhi student loan chalu hai.. and madam here gives gyaan on sm and family WA group to younger siblings. BC aise mentor miley toh sab sande ka tel bechte firenge for the rest of their life.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Good good.

Byjus yes but Unacademy is legit. I can say from experience one can extract it's worth for the money spent.

Knowitall

The study material and presentation is good in Byjus.

It requires a lot of hard work and effort by the child.

Moment my nephew(cousin's son) knew his dad has plans of getting him a management seat, he simply lowered the bar for himself and stopped studying. He is not even aiming for NIT's.. says sab jagah management seat ka ek he fees hai.. suna Manipal is good.. I will go there.

Cousin says.. kya karoon.. I told him to stuff the Byjus tab up his own arse. Mujhse kaafi bada hai but chalta hai..
Online studies are a sham in the first place. We had gurukuls and schools for a reason. Schools induce discipline and responsibility. You cannot trust a kid with online gadgets afterall they are still young. They are called kids for a reason.

Schools are supposed to mould them into better persons. BYJU tatti app todhina karega.

SGOperative

Country flag
Online studies are a sham in the first place. We had gurukuls and schools for a reason. Schools induce discipline and responsibility. You cannot trust a kid with online gadgets afterall they are still young. They are called kids for a reason.

Schools are supposed to mould them into better persons. BYJU tatti app todhina karega.
Karne ko bache kahi se krlete hai, jinko nhi karna unko Kota ke top teachers se bhi padhwalo nahi hoga. Discpline wali baat shi to hai ki thoda tough hota hai but impossible nhi. Do Saal sabne online hi kia.

Knowitall

A kid can clear GATE with Unacademy if he grinds hard. It is a lot of help for folks who are doing job and preparing for exam.
Because sites like geeksforgeeks unacademy Coursera mostly deals with college kids preparing for jobs masters etc. By the time you are in 3rd or 4th year of the college you are mature to pursue exactly what you want too.

Knowitall

Karne ko bache kahi se krlete hai, jinko nhi karna unko Kota ke top teachers se bhi padhwalo nahi hoga. Discpline wali baat shi to hai ki thoda tough hota hai but impossible nhi. Do Saal sabne online hi kia.
I have seen do saal me kya kiya hai bacho ne sabse zada padhne wala bhi online test me full copy maar raha tha.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles