Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Covfefe

Country flag

:frusty:
Bc commodity trading ke chonchle.... neither Ukraine nor Russia is a major supplier of coking coal but still the buggers have rigged the market to shoot up the prices.

Knowitall

:frusty:
It's all about foresight really.

Did you know that china controls 15 out of 19 cobalt mines in DRC. DRC is a African country that contains 90% of the world's cobalt.

Cobalt today is one of the most important minerals and its value is only increasing as the world continues to venture into the EV market.

Think about it EV cars started to pop around 2010 and the prices of cobalt begin to increase around the same time period. The world is slowly accepting the transition towards electric vehicles.

Now china decided to invest into cobalt 10 years before everyone understood it's importance that means all the way back into 2000.

Now this is what you call foresight. EV AI semiconductors robotics data is the future and the country which establishes itself in these fields is the country that will lead the future.

Covfefe

Country flag

Did you know that china controls 15 out of 19 cobalt mines in DRC. DRC is a African country that contains 90% of the world's cobalt.

Cobalt today is one of the most important minerals and its value is only increasing as the world continues to venture into the EV market.

Think about it EV cars started to pop around 2010 and the prices of cobalt begin to increase around the same time period. The world is slowly accepting the transition towards electric vehicles.

Now china decided to invest into cobalt 10 years before everyone understood it's importance that means all the way back into 2000.

Now this is what you call foresight. EV AI semiconductors robotics data is the future and the country which establishes itself in these fields is the country that will lead the future.
India launched a PSU Khanij Videsh Ltd. They'll play ping pong with red covered paper folders for 10 years there.
Our Governments are very competent at staying incompetent. They work really hard towards it so as to avoid even the natural progression of learning and experience that comes with doing a job.

R1TTER

Country flag

China also invested in AI to control nearly their entire pop, or concentration camps for a certain minority! I'm not sure how praising China in this instance is the right thing to do?

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Steps must be taken to integrate Ayurveda to our medical courses. With modern science and technology, we can improve what our ancestors gave us by an order of magnitude. Proper R&D needs to be done to advance and properly understand this ancient medical science.

Right now most ayurvedic doctors only follow the methods blindly with no real knowledge of how these medications were actually invented or how they work (from personal experience).

Even I have the same view.
I'm a doctor and don't share the antipathy my colleagues have towards ayurveda.

Ayurveda should not be considered like homeopathy.
Because ayurveda has active ingredient while homeopathy literally just gives sugar pills.

Ayurvedic medicine and practices should be integrated within allopathy if backed by credible research.

Keeping them separate doesn't help anyone other than vested interests.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i am guessing other than USD exchange rate, most things will be favourable for 2020-21 base year, many new industries have opened in that last decade, which we don't know whether they are being counted in GDP or not.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Good article about drone PLI scheme

Knowitall

China also invested in AI to control nearly their entire pop, or concentration camps for a certain minority! I'm not sure how praising China in this instance is the right thing to do?
This is all tamasha done in sham democracy to have feel good moment's when you know everything else is utter shit.

Every govt in the world spies on their citizens. Every single American you meet is brainwashed from day one to believe in American exceptionalism.

The same goes for Europe. Where do you think the terms white man's burden civilized world world police come from. It's all the part of a successful propaganda campaign to turn your citizens thinking a certain way.

This is why the retards in west are always surprised by Chinese being so loyal to their country party and state. Go ask the ME what democracy brought them in the end.

The way I see it that certain minority today has been suppressed and changed successfully in China and our failure to do it here has resulted in daily deaths rape and conversions of hindus.

What do you think will a common man prefer. Excellent infrastructure great transformation good education good healthcare law and order or will he prefer daily dangas and dharnas inflation poor development lawlessness etc.

R1TTER

Country flag
This is all tamasha done in sham democracy to have feel good moment's when you know everything else is utter shit.

Every govt in the world spies on their citizens. Every single American you meet is brainwashed from day one to believe in American exceptionalism.

The same goes for Europe. Where do you think the terms white man's burden civilized world world police come from. It's all the part of a successful propaganda campaign to turn your citizens thinking a certain way.

This is why the retards in west are always surprised by Chinese being so loyal to their country party and state. Go ask the ME what democracy brought them in the end.

The way I see it that certain minority today has been suppressed and changed successfully in China and our failure to do it here has resulted in daily deaths rape and conversions of hindus.

What do you think will a common man prefer. Excellent infrastructure great transformation good education good healthcare law and order or will he prefer daily dangas and dharnas inflation poor development lawlessness etc.
You're delusional to think the level of autocracy, dictatorship & govt control in China's comparable to anywhere in the world. You know what happened to Jack Ma, founder of the biggest publicly traded tech company in China, last year when he spoke out against some of the internal polices?

Democracy is a sham everywhere definitely but in China if you don't kowtow to the party line you end up in the ditches or sometimes worse!

Cool story, wake me up when you post about Uyghurs from China.

Differs from one person to another, some people are fine living their cushy lives for an eternity while others would like a fair & just world even if it removes privilege from their lives! The real issue comes when you go against the system - these have been built up over 5 millennia, modern capitalistic structures have their roots from the earliest dawn of known civilizations. Power & influence trumps all unfortunately & unless the masses benefiting from the system revolt, nothing meaningful will ever change in our lifetimes.

Physx32

Country flag
Even I have the same view.
I'm a doctor and don't share the antipathy my colleagues have towards ayurveda.

Ayurveda should not be considered like homeopathy.
Because ayurveda has active ingredient while homeopathy literally just gives sugar pills.

Ayurvedic medicine and practices should be integrated within allopathy if backed by credible research.

Keeping them separate doesn't help anyone other than vested interests.
Homeopathy is probably the biggest scam which Indians fall for easily. Some people (mostly self loathing dhindus) even believe that ayurveda is the same as homeopathy. I've tried explaining to countless people that they're essentially swallowing a sugar pill dipped in alcohol. But nobody really cares, so they get conned.

R1TTER

Country flag
I hate homeopathy (& religious) nuts, if I could I would drown them in a pool of dirty water near the end of the road I pass by every day. The issue is half of them are near & distant relatives 😑

Physx32

Country flag
India launched a PSU Khanij Videsh Ltd. They'll play ping pong with red covered paper folders for 10 years there.
Our Governments are very competent at staying incompetent. They work really hard towards it so as to avoid even the natural progression of learning and experience that comes with doing a job.
The biggest reason why many PSUs are not profitable is due to govt policies. The top management has no independent decision making rights, the chairman has to do everything what the IAS secretary says.

Eg: Before elections oil prices stay constant even if international prices increase. How does that happen? Govt forces ONGC and Oil India to sell crude to OMCs at $60 (max), then forces OMCs to sell fuel at pumps at a loss (or lower profits). Then all of us blame employees for losses.

I know an employee who was suspended for non-performance (they can't fire due to govt laws). So that employee filed a court case and 10 years later court gave a judgement against that PSU. They were forced to pay 10 years of his salary along with interest + compensation due to inconvenience and humiliation :rofl:

Govt solely is responsible for this mess.

R1TTER

Country flag
10 years huh, he wasn't paid anything during the 10 years? What about any other work he did in that time 🤨

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Giridhan Metal Pvt. Ltd. to invest 1,000 crore rupees for expansion of its manufacturing unit at Bardhaman in West Bengal.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Is it true that Tata is being run into the ground?
Ya'll Nibbiars thats decision taken by the Tatae steel Europe not by the Tata Steel. The MSM like always doing mirch masalas. The Europe subsidiary wa doing business in Russia.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles