Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Physx32

Country flag
First Look Of New Vande Bharat Train. The Size of Windsheild has been reduced, the cattle gaurd and front portion has been enhanced to suit the Indian conditions. Earlier, the front part of the Vande Bharat used to break alot, now it has been taken care of.
View attachment 147884
No. This is an image from a trade fair. The model is made of cardboard and plastic. Literally anyone who isn't blind can see that.

And not even ICF would make a real train that ugly.

saffronwarrior

Country flag
No. This is an image from a trade fair. The model is made of cardboard and plastic. Literally anyone who isn't blind can see that.

And not even ICF would make a real train that ugly.
Sorry. didnt knew that. Saw it on Mr.Mani's blog (http://anindecisiveindian.blogspot.com/2022/01/new-train-18vande-bharat-exp-must-excel.html), so thought it was real. But you dont have to be so rude when quoting others.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Why dont you post these updates in a separate thread. Its making it very difficult to follow other, more important updates. Thank you.
Ya'll Nibbiars if you think 370 crore rupees is all amount then OK can't argue with a rich Nibbba.

Physx32

Country flag
Maybe I should elaborate my post.

Electricity can be generated from green hydrogen. Green hydrogen electricity generation is based on obtaining hydrogen from unstable sources of power generation such as solar, wind, etc. Thus produced hydrogen can be used as a fuel source when those primary sources aren't available or to transport energy to greater distance. Kind of like a battery. So adding powerplants that oprate on green hydrogen will be very important step to reduce dependence from traditional fuel sources.

In power generation, hydrogen is one of the leading options for storing renewable energy, and hydrogen and ammonia can be used in gas turbines to increase power system flexibility. Ammonia could also be used in coal-fired power plants to reduce emissions.

Hydrogen is emerging as one of the leading options for storing energy from renewables with hydrogen-based fuels potentially transporting energy from renewables over long distances – from regions with abundant energy resources, to energy-hungry areas thousands of kilometers away.

Accha ap energy storage ke liye bol rhe the. Didn't understand, sorry!

I completely agree that hydrogen has great potential for being an energy storage medium. But pumped storage will still be preferable for larger volumes (and is more expensive also).

saffronwarrior

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars if you think 370 crore rupees is all amount then OK can't argue with a rich Nibbba.
Are you on Catnip or something? Where did i mention 370 crore? And yes, even if that project is worth 370cr rs its not worth more than the economic news which will positively affect millions of common people and not just some rich Nibba in Mumbai.

Physx32

Country flag
Koi baat nahi bhai, sabke saath hota hai :). But its true that the lower-front portion of this train must be improved because it is breaks or gets displaced very easily.
I think Mr. Mani planned for a retractable coupler design but failed to do that in just 18 months. That's why they used a simple cover for the coupler. The next versions of T18 under construction will probably use retractable couplers like this:

saffronwarrior

Country flag
I think Mr. Mani planned for a retractable coupler design but failed to do that in just 18 months. That's why they used a simple cover for the coupler. The next versions of T18 under construction will probably use retractable couplers like this:
Lets hope it gets implemented this time else it will be too late. it would become a nightmare for IR to maintain those many Trains whose Front portion could break that is easily. It will also look ugly as sh#t and will totally ruin the image of these trains.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
They are roadblocking every single project in MH.

CM has written to PM requesting to change location of Nanar Refinery project. In his letter, CM has suggested alternate sites for this project. Shiv Sena has a clear stand that Nanar project won't be established where people oppose this project: Maharashtra min Aaditya Thackeray https://t.co/wmjzRMkRnH

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Are you on Catnip or something? Where did i mention 370 crore? And yes, even if that project is worth 370cr rs its not worth more than the economic news which will positively affect millions of common people and not just some rich Nibba in Mumbai.
Ya'll Nibbiars kitne chadiya hai aaj can't you see my post there where is clearly metioned the investments. And hundreds to thousand of workers will work in that project, hundread of educated engineers and other will work and indircet employment is different and you think only rich will get affected by this. If you think that then I can't convince anymore.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles