Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I don't understand why they are putting so many data centers in Mumbai i.e. near the coast as coastal areas are more susceptible to natural disasters such as tsunami and cyclones and ideal location in Maharashtra would be in and around Nagpur area
Because most of over-seas fiber-optic cables land in Mumbai. Many companies have their head-offices in Mumbai and prefer data-centers close to their head-office.
Pune a major city for IT development is also based near Mumbai.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't understand why they are putting so many data centers in Mumbai i.e. near the coast as coastal areas are more susceptible to natural disasters such as tsunami and cyclones and ideal location in Maharashtra would be in and around Nagpur area
Data centres have been in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai for more than two decades, so not a new phenomenon.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars data cables are there.
Mumbai har saal flood bhi toh hota hai
Ya'll Nibbiars No flooding in Navi Mumbai.

All are representational images per se... let them build first....If u really want to see how DC are build than headover to Ashburn VA ...it,s mecca for DC enthusiasts like me....
Ya'll Nibbiars All under construction and in advanced stage many will be operational this years.

Kumata

Country flag
You won't get a rupee under startup India unless you submit some form of collateral.

Only a select few(known to some babu/minister) will get a loan and they will end up on fliers and posters of 'Startup India' as rising entrepreneurs.

Jhumla toh hai but atleast the red tape should go. Who needs their money as long as they approve everything without demanding a fat bribe in return.
Right which begs me the question...

If i have everything already and can provide a collateral, why wud i need a loan in first place....Jhumla man is seasonal off lately, he starts a words during each season and all his chattu ministers will simp ok those words...

new ones -

Amrit mahotsav .
Startup
swarnim bharat
azadi ka budget

etc etc ...

doreamon

Country flag
There is a huge jump of 35.4 percent in capital expenditure to fund various infrastructure projects in 2022-23. Rs 7.50 lakh crore from Rs 5.54 of last year .

Swarajmarg is saying it ll be 10.7 lakh crore crossing the budget estimate .

Last edited:

N4tsula67

Country flag
All comes down to the point of too many farmer engaged in non profitable profession . No idea of modern trend , demand , market , new way of farming . Take money at a interest rate of 24-36 % when go through deficit . And whn they cnt pay to these mahajans they go for sucide due to constant threat and humiliation . This is the vicious cycle left cld nt remove for all its rehtoric of jai kishan etc etc .. Only protest , activism and bad corporate rehtoric .
One thing you need to understand most of the small farmers( majority of indian farmers) are illiterates(gawar). They don't wanna change their ways. They get easily swayed by the words of these millionaire farmers cum politicians. I have tried to teach benifits of farm laws to my relatives in village who are also poor farmers. They didn't bother listening to my advice but instead went to do dharna because some rich farmer(who is also sarpanch) told them government will take away their land. Its not the first time i have tried to help my relatives, i told them about various government schemes, i told my cousins who are educated on paper about modern efficient farming methods but my efforts were not fruitful. Instead they still want to continue their inefficient old methods, keep farming same Cotton and Rice again and again and again. I gave up.

sauntheninja

Country flag
One thing you need to understand most of the small farmers( majority of indian farmers) are illiterates(gawar). They don't wanna change their ways. They get easily swayed by the words of these millionaire farmers cum politicians. I have tried to teach benifits of farm laws to my relatives in village who are also poor farmers. They didn't bother listening to my advice but instead went to do dharna because some rich farmer(who is also sarpanch) told them government will take away their land. Its not the first time i have tried to help my relatives, i told them about various government schemes, i told my cousins who are educated on paper about modern efficient farming methods but my efforts were not fruitful. Instead they still want to continue their inefficient old methods, keep farming same Cotton and Rice again and again and again. I gave up.
They are not illiterate by choice they didn't get to study in private schools like us and these middleman and rich farmers keep manipulating these poor farmers for their own benefit its easy to keep them illiterate rather than them asking questions

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
They are not illiterate by choice they didn't get to study in private schools like us and these middleman and rich farmers keep manipulating these poor farmers for their own benefit its easy to keep them illiterate rather than them asking questions
Ya'll Nibbiars but I studied in free of cost with no fees and with school aide for books and other mantinances.

ladder

Country flag
This is June. And we have a target of completing adult/ eligible vaccination by December. Open the schools after that.
Matter of 6 months more.
The points raised by the panel are for the long term.
In the short-term only the studies will be affected and probably mid-day meal.
Mid-day meal can be addressed by giving ration in lieu of it ( linked to PM's scheme)
Studies not so. Studies will definitely get hampered.

The solution to it is convert all the transponders of DD free dish into educational channels.
64 to 80 channels of educational content for 1 to 12th standard in major vernacular languages.
No need for daily data consumption. Only one time investment of dish and mpeg2 set-top box ( rs 1000).
This budget announced 400 educational channels, with the concept of one channel one class policy.
So, the 400 channels will cover class 1 to class 12 in all major languages of instruction.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars a senior general said we are great at creating things but weak at Implementations.
Achaarya Chanakya has said efficient babus are the horses of King. Why does not anybody in this country has ever thought of any alternate model of bureaucracy?The practise of sending each file to multiple officials for their permission/ opinion often prevents quick decision making and action. And don't just forget fat good for nothing married aunties in SBI customer help desk weaving chaddis of their infants.

Knowitall

Smart guys in Doordarshan knows that people are vying for this jnu commie blood so they turned off the comments on youtube. 😂😂

View attachment 135274
She is pushing people towards the edge.

Also look at this entitled prick saying we didn't increase any taxes because of pandemic.

One day when the people go over the edge she better hope she is out of the country.

Inflation is through the roof and all this govt has to show is empty promises of 5 trillion economy by jnu tard.

Sala toll bhi mehenga hai har baat pe GST slab increase kardo. She is a curse to this country.

doreamon

Country flag
This budget announced 400 educational channels, with the concept of one channel one class policy.
So, the 400 channels will cover class 1 to class 12 in all major languages of instruction.
Byjus guys might be having heart attack . 😁
Good for poor and middle lower middle class . Curious to see how good digital university going to be .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles