Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what I told in past the ROK has still this racial supremecy angle even in the youths.
Yep! I know. All the east Asian nations and even the ASEAN ones are highly homogenous and consequently more racist, highly sensitive about their traditions (religious and cultural). Having worked with people from those regions all I can say is that the idea of 'a socially acceptable face' matters a lot to them and thus they are incredibly sensitive about 'loss of face'. People are mostly introvert; especially to outsiders. My Japanese co-researcher would rather text or email me than talk face to face.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Yep! I know. All the east Asian nations and even the ASEAN ones are highly homogenous and consequently more racist, highly sensitive about their traditions (religious and cultural). Having worked with people from those regions all I can say is that the idea of 'a socially acceptable face' matters a lot to them and thus they are incredibly sensitive about 'loss of face'. People are mostly introvert; especially to non-natives. My Japanese co-researcher would rather text or email me than talk face to face.
Indian culture is also all about log kya kehenge though and its well documented that Japan and Korean countries are xenophobic towards foreigners

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Indian culture is also all about log kya kehenge though and its well documented that Japan and Korean countries are xenophobic towards foreigners
Ya'll Nibbiars Koreans are more the Japanes are hospitable atleast in keeping a face. The Chinese are nothing but extreme of this now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yep! I know. All the east Asian nations and even the ASEAN ones are highly homogenous and consequently more racist, highly sensitive about their traditions (religious and cultural). Having worked with people from those regions all I can say is that the idea of 'a socially acceptable face' matters a lot to them and thus they are incredibly sensitive about 'loss of face'. People are mostly introvert; especially to outsiders. My Japanese co-researcher would rather text or email me than talk face to face.
Ya'll Nibbiars this ROK extreme culture was a factor in the Mahindra SsangYong failure. They treated the Mahindra as a cash making machine rather than owners and were even hostile in sharing of technology than can be shared. And we're extremely cold towards the Mahindras management's. Treating them as some third class employees despite being alive only due to the Mahindra.

Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Not xenophobic; racist outright. The same goes for chinis. I won't generalise people; my colleagues were (mostly) friendly and helpful. But you think India is not secular/tolerant? Look no further than east Asia. They leaders give big talks on pluralism and need of diversity only to discriminate later. My experience abroad taught me how easy we have it here in India.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Not xenophobic; racist outright. The same goes for chinis. I won't generalise people; my colleagues were (mostly) friendly and helpful. But you think India is not secular/tolerant? Look no further than east Asia. They leaders give big talks on pluralism and need of diversity only to discriminate later.
Countries with low immigration rates will always be racist and now these things are biting their asses because their population are declining very fast

doreamon

Country flag
Before 1918 women in UK were nt allowed to vote . Back then british empire was called as the empire where sun never set . Our anti gay law was made by UK .

1965, the Voting Rights Act of USA enforced the right to vote for African Americans . They were already the superpower back then ....
Did any of that stopped their economic rise ?
It took them centuries to establish a just order . Then a nation got independence in 1947 and issued universal voating rights from begining . Gave reservation to lower caste which upper caste accepted without any major complain . Made anti dowery law .. gave rights to women to own property .. ran universal mass education program with its little resource . Provided free primary health care to masses ... recently decriminalized anti gay law .

Then colonized leftist indians , wokes come complain with their unscientific assertions and claim india not a economic power house because we dnt do anal 😂 .. or nt scientific enough . When communist were done destroying the economy in 80s with their schemes they called our lower growth rate " hindu rate of growth " .

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Before 1918 women in UK were nt allowed to vote . Back then british empire was called as the empire where sun never set . Our anti gay law was made by UK .

1965, the Voting Rights Act of USA enforced the right to vote for African Americans . They were already the superpower back then ....
Did any of that stopped their economic rise ?
It took them centuries to establish a just order . Then a nation got independence in 1947 and issued universal voating rights from begining . Gave reservation to lower caste which upper caste accepted without any major complain . Made anti dowery law .. gave rights to women to own property .. ran universal mass education program with its little resource . Provided free primary health care to masses ... recently decriminalized anti gay law .

Then colonized leftist indians , wokes come complain with their unscientific assertions and claim india not a economic power house because we dnt do anal 😂 .. or nt scientific enough . When communist were done destroying the economy in 80s with their schemes they called our lower growth rate " hindu rate of growth " .
You forgot mentioning legal route to abortion and paid maternity leave. Chaps were celebrating in NZ last year because their parliament passed miscarriages bereavement leave law.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Aashish Chandorkar (@c_aashish) Tweeted:
NITI Aayog estimates that NMP can unlock almost ₹6 lakh crore of capital by 2024-25. If this capital ends up being redeployed in creation of new productive assets, it will prove to be a significant multiplier boost to the economy.
https://t.co/cQ83nyFSmG.

angryIndian

Country flag
Religion is not economics and hence there is no co relation between them.
There is no empirical logic that proves religiou and out of the box thinking is co related.
The correlation between religion and prosperity of a nation is a well known observed and documented trend.
There are plenty of articles on it.

Look at below,can you really deny it ?

1638724053365.png

More ass fucking = More money ?
What is the logic here, are u saying our economy is going down because we aren't selling enough ass rape dildos?
HEHEH LOL!:pound:

You are misconstruing my words.....I said Religious people are usually not open to ideas which are at odds with their religious belief.The talk of homosexiality and theory of evolution was an example.

If you have a closed society that is not open to debate on critical issues,however unnerving it maybe, then how do you expect the society to produce free independent thinkers ?

Our parents never discourage us from making money, what are u even talking about?
Again misconstruing my word....I am quite sure there is no parent in the world who would discourage from making money.
What i was talking about was that many of us accept our parents wordings without ever questioning or critiquing it.

These people are product of a capitalist, meritorious society.
It's not like we don't have such people we don't have the resources and situation at hand.
Your argument about religion has no solid base.
I will like to see your opinion further.
They are a product of a society that encourages their children to be self dependent and rational thinkers.
By the time they turn 18 many of them have build their own house,started his own startup or a got patent to their name or written a novel or developed a software.
An average American, by the time he/she turns 18 might have achieved more in life that many of us cannot even dream of achieving in our 40's.

And we do have such people but the society and the rigid environment does not allow them to flourish compelling many of them to migrate abroad.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@angryIndian u do not seem to have a keen eye.

Look into your own picture again and see something more significant.

Do u notice something the one's who are poor were all colonies and the ones rich had exploited them all zooropean have looted money from other countries.
Now here you are a product of mental Inferiority that finds a relation between religion and wealth.
India had wealth even when they were religious back in the golden period of Gupta's until 1500 AD after which West overtook us with industrial revolution and renaissance.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@angryIndian u are blaming superficial thing such as religion for our economic state.
The reason is very simple.
We simply have a huge population and not enough resources.
We need more resources be it food, water, farmland, iron, diamond, gold etc.

India has population density of 480 one of the highest in the world.
USA is 36 and France is 120.
Do u get it now we have more people living in 1 sq km fighting for the same resources.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
If each one of u had 3 acres to themselves most of us wouldn't even bother with jobs.

In this amount you could grown your own vegetables, rice, wheat, pulses, milk, chicken etc.
one could easily feed a family of 4

For that to happen our population should have been 300 to 400 million.

That is not the case we have 4 to 5 times that population and the resources are pressured.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The correlation between religion and prosperity of a nation is a well known observed and documented trend.
There are plenty of articles on it.

Look at below,can you really deny it ?

View attachment 123353

HEHEH LOL!:pound:

You are misconstruing my words.....I said Religious people are usually not open to ideas which are at odds with their religious belief.The talk of homosexiality and theory of evolution was an example.

If you have a closed society that is not open to debate on critical issues,however unnerving it maybe, then how do you expect the society to produce free independent thinkers ?

Again misconstruing my word....I am quite sure there is no parent in the world who would discourage from making money.
What i was talking about was that many of us accept our parents wordings without ever questioning or critiquing it.

They are a product of a society that encourages their children to be self dependent and rational thinkers.
By the time they turn 18 many of them have build their own house,started his own startup or a got patent to their name or written a novel or developed a software.
An average American, by the time he/she turns 18 might have achieved more in life that many of us cannot even dream of achieving in our 40's.

And we do have such people but the society and the rigid environment does not allow them to flourish compelling many of them to migrate abroad.
The idea of "progress" in atheist terms is itself childish and delusional, "prosperity" as high as the standards of any atheist are is simply not sustainable long term. The modern first world life has lasted around 20 years and it's already collapsing, "religion being backwards and dogmatic" is not a problem at all, the only thing a nation should really worry are females giving birth, managing the household and families and males being good soldiers and a good religion clearly is more efficient at that.

As for your religion being the cause of retardation and evil in society, 97% or something of your school shooters are atheists. Atheists lead the world in the worst statistics like suicide, depression, drug abuse etc.

1638735172807.png

The first world is already showing signs of collapse by 2030, muh science muh wealth is worth nothing when your entire population is morbidly obese third sector working NPCs with a pathological fear of violence because they will all lose to people who aren't morbidly obese third sector working NPCs with a pathological fear of violence.

And how exactly has the destruction of religious values and allowing globohomo LGTV degenerate nonsense benefited or uplifted the West?

The global paradigm is dying, because of the collapsing globohomo American empire, secularism will only become more and more irrelevant. Talibs will raise millions in a generation of Islamized boys and girls, that the males should do jihad and the girls reproduce to make more mujahidin. They can do that in such an isolated place. While the Kuffar's children are being bred as cucks, whores and trannies and their birthrate dying out, Islam and the third world migrants will replace America and Europe. How exactly does their liberal secular atheism help them?

1638735705403.png

All your secular first world Empires have peaked. Neolib secularism brough atheism, consequently Germdogs don't even have kids anymore because of feminism and ultra-capitalism which is a result of secularism.

It's extremely funny how modern liberal secular degenerates seem to think that religion is this big evil chain that holds back and imprisons people while their entire life is nothing but being chained to do the bidding of globalist ultra-rich oligarchs.

c90aea0a149356e9fb6b1f22ddd2af394724194bab469dfb8bb108d0f51cf9a2.jpg

1602191403711.jpg

How exactly would allowing radical globohomo LGTV behavior help our society or make it greater? Which society has it helped anyway?

America?

>Wages haven't risen relative to inflation for 97.5% of people since 1970
>Education 1000x as expensive
>Vehicles 300x as expensive
>Health care 3500x as expensive
>Homes fucking 10000x as expensive
>Lower paying jobs require more qualifications than ever before
>Visa and Mastercard run a digital money duopoly that can instantly shut down any business
>If you try to interact with anyone your communication is kept forever and will be used to harm you a decade or more later
>American society is a debt trap that keeps 97% of the population as indentured servants to international corporations owned by a handful of families
>When the US falls so will fall the last western nation with free speech
>Every major corporation secretly spies on you for the governments warrantless searches
>The CIA got away with murdering JFK
>They buried Vault 7 and PRISM stories and no one cared
>Child slavery rings are run by the wealthy and heads of state and everyone in power
>White Americans are a hated minority in their own country

America is a literal example of the Cantillon effect.

IMG_20211206_021231_703.jpg

IMG_20211206_021233_693.jpg

The Cantillon effect is when they print money and the criminal class gets to use it first.

Criminal class: Buys/invests in housing with new money not depreciated by inflation.

You: Struggle to afford basic housing with inflated money and depressed wages.

It was under religion and traditional cultural values that America was progressing. It is under Globohomo degeneracy and atheist liberalism that it is at the present juncture.

20211206_021623.jpg

blackleaf

Country flag
caste system alone is a behemoth amongst all the social ills plaguing the country.If it's eradicated,almost 70% india's problems might get mitigated. Then there are plethora of issues varying from region to region.
Communal and ethnic conflict,Cultural practises like Dowry,child marriage,female infanticide.Even surprisingly things like "witchcraft and sorcery" is an endemic social problem that has to be resolved.

There is a strong correlation between religiosity and prosperity of a nation.
Barring few outliers,The more religious the nation,the poorer it is and vice versa

View attachment 123305

Religious societies on an average are ultra conservative and close minded, have a boxed thinking rather than out of the box thinking because they are rigid in their belief.They are often are not open to new ideas or ideas that is at odds with their belief.For example you will not often come across religious people who are open to accept Homosexuality,Theory of evolution and plethora of other things despite strong scientific empirical evidence backing it.They will simply parrot it down what their parents told them.

No wonder you often don't see such regressive societies churning out Mark Zukerberbergs,Elon musk or jeff bezos.

The number of training centers are insufficient.Bsides most of them are not industry relevant and not upto date with latest technology.
Besides many of them are very sketchy,they are more of a diploma mill than a training institute.

I can count only ten training centers which are world class and all of them are under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
caste system alone is a behemoth amongst all the social ills plaguing the country.If it's eradicated,almost 70% india's problems might get mitigated. Then there are plethora of issues varying from region to region.
Communal and ethnic conflict,Cultural practises like Dowry,child marriage,female infanticide.Even surprisingly things like "witchcraft and sorcery" is an endemic social problem that has to be resolved.

There is a strong correlation between religiosity and prosperity of a nation.
Barring few outliers,The more religious the nation,the poorer it is and vice versa

View attachment 123305

Religious societies on an average are ultra conservative and close minded, have a boxed thinking rather than out of the box thinking because they are rigid in their belief.They are often are not open to new ideas or ideas that is at odds with their belief.For example you will not often come across religious people who are open to accept Homosexuality,Theory of evolution and plethora of other things despite strong scientific empirical evidence backing it.They will simply parrot it down what their parents told them.

No wonder you often don't see such regressive societies churning out Mark Zukerberbergs,Elon musk or jeff bezos.

The number of training centers are insufficient.Bsides most of them are not industry relevant and not upto date with latest technology.
Besides many of them are very sketchy,they are more of a diploma mill than a training institute.

I can count only ten training centers which are world class and all of them are under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Religiosity isn't necessarily a problem. The United States was extremely religious when it was at India's standards of living and first industrializing. What is important is having a religion that promotes the creation of wealth. A type of mercantilist Hinduism analogous to the type of Christianity in America would be much preferable to the 'Secular' Gandhian socialism that celebrates poverty and has been the unofficial religion of India since independence.
Also even outside the US the strong correlation between religiousity and wealth is more due to wealth reducing the need for religion than the other way around. As India becomes more industrialized and urbanized it will naturally become less religious without the need of the government forcing it on the population a la Mao.
The government needs to focus on industrializing like it should have since independence and most other things will come naturally.

FalconZero

Country flag
That's one of the worst way to look at things, also, didn't china reform atleast a decade ahead of us?

There's no comparison with other countries, our population is similar to china but we don't have any governments like them. Reforms are a lot difficult to carry out here, recent issue on farm bill is one example.

IMF forced India to reform, otherwise we could have been worse.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles