doreamon

Country flag
One of their minister said . Few other website saying so

https://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDisplay?newsID=900777

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Much Needed.
Ya'll Nibbiars North is dried region and we'll even with development remain under productive. People don't want to fomplete school there. Enough to read and write and clear ignorance of mass corruption.

And how much money you poure's it has remained the same.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ya'll Nibbiars North is dried region and we'll even with development remain under productive. People don't want to fomplete school there. Enough to read and write and clear ignorance of mass corruption.

And how much money you poure's it has remained the same.
North Karnataka receive almost the same amount of rainfall as South and Soil moisture retention capacity is also better other than that they are under windward side of northern plateau.
Most places in India are nowhere near dry as Israel but we can't match their productivity despite this, it is all due to mismanagement. The largest river in Israel has less water than the stream we shit in.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
North Karnataka receive almost the same amount of rainfall as South and Soil moisture retention capacity is also better other than that they are under windward side of northern plateau.
Most places in India are nowhere near dry as Israel but we can't match their productivity despite this, it is all due to mismanagement. The largest river in Israel has less water than the stream we shit in.
Ya'll Nibbiars you are living in fictional world come to the north karnataka then you will find why it's a dry region despite greenery. You have never been to this region. You Can't knew why it's a dry regions.

Last edited:

UnderFingy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars This chart is misleading the North has much less rain than the south.

I think the difference in rainfall is more of 'areas to the west of western ghats vs east of Ghats' rather than 'north vs south'.

The mountains intercept the rain-bearing westerly monsoon winds, and are consequently an area of high rainfall, particularly on their western side.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
He’s planning huge Ethanol Fuel production
View attachment 123232
Ethanol fuel is extremely energy inefficient. It sucks up a ton of water, will make agricultural situation far worse. It's better to just create petrochemical refinery plants and other allied industries than something as dumb as that.

Covfefe

Country flag
Ethanol fuel is extremely energy inefficient. It sucks up a ton of water, will make agricultural situation far worse. It's better to just create petrochemical refinery plants and other allied industries than something as dumb as that.
UP-Bihar-Bengal has no water shortage. It's only a lack of irrigation system that causes dry patches for few parts during an year.

FalconZero

Country flag
He’s planning huge Ethanol Fuel production
View attachment 123232
Gadkari for the most part has done great but i don't get it why he is so invested in 'Ethanol' when everyone is investing in EV. EV is the future here, tesla's battery like 4680 are amazing and power efficient.

Even elon has contested ideas about ethanol, and despite his flaws his reasoning was sound. I just realised that he has written an entire article on it in 2006, https://www.tesla.com/blog/ethanol-ethanol-everywhere-time-stop-and-think,

Ethanol doesn't solve the basic environmental problem when you think about how much water and resources will be wasted on the production of it (not talking about combustion here). Why even go through so much trouble? Idea of using solar panels along highways or in regions which are too arid desert sounds amazing.

We should invest in Mega power reserves based on minimum improved lithium batteries, Tesla has proved it that it is possible, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hornsdale_Power_Reserve.
So why go through the trouble so much? You can generate it at one place, use reserves and transer to other places. So even that's not an issue.

Ethanol atmost maybe in heavy vehicle if it works may make sense but solar + nuclear is way to go. I know that solar and nuclear fusion fans hate each other but future is utilizing them together. (Nuclear fusion in future and fission now).

Yep, ethanol is a bad bet.

Knowitall

Gadkari for the most part has done great but i don't get it why he is so invested in 'Ethanol' when everyone is investing in EV. EV is the future here, tesla's battery like 4680 are amazing and power efficient.

Even elon has contested ideas about ethanol, and despite his flaws his reasoning was sound. I just realised that he has written an entire article on it in 2006, https://www.tesla.com/blog/ethanol-ethanol-everywhere-time-stop-and-think,

Ethanol doesn't solve the basic environmental problem when you think about how much water and resources will be wasted on the production of it (not talking about combustion here). Why even go through so much trouble? Idea of using solar panels along highways or in regions which are too arid desert sounds amazing.

We should invest in Mega power reserves based on minimum improved lithium batteries, Tesla has proved it that it is possible, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hornsdale_Power_Reserve.
So why go through the trouble so much? You can generate it at one place, use reserves and transer to other places. So even that's not an issue.

Ethanol atmost maybe in heavy vehicle if it works may make sense but solar + nuclear is way to go. I know that solar and nuclear fusion fans hate each other but future is utilizing them together. (Nuclear fusion in future and fission now).

He has a huge amount of contacts and investment in the sugar mill industry. Maybe that's one of the reason.

Covfefe

Country flag

How do we solve the Petroleum to Lithium problem? Environment is a part of the problem, energy security and forex dependence too figure out in his mind, maybe? Hydrogen and other fuel cells have not inspired so much of confidence yet
PS- Shifting from Arabs to China(primarily) is a very risky idea. And other South American Nations with lithium reserves are not there yet. Our own reserves are lying idle

FalconZero

Country flag
He has a huge amount of contacts and investment in the sugar mill industry. Maybe that's one of the reason.
Probably, either way EV doesn't need him or government they just need to stay aside and likes of Ola and others will bring the required changes. If our car makers don't bother then someone new will do it, it's the future. Pretty sure if Ola wants they might be able to pull of EVs maybe 5 years down the line.

If it doesn't happen our market will get saturated by chinese EVs in one way or the other.

FalconZero

Country flag
How do we solve the Petroleum to Lithium problem? Environment is a part of the problem, energy security and forex dependence too figure out in his mind, maybe? Hydrogen and other fuel cells have not inspired so much of confidence yet
Petroleum to Lithium?? Are you talking about imports and industry that is dependent on patroleum?

What i see is that heavy vehicles like trucks etc. will keep on going. Change will be gradual but significant enough to ensure that within 2 decades most of the vehicles will get replaced by EVs. I am not buying a single conventional vehicle, only EVs for me if i do.

Rest energy production is no issue for EVs, at home you can have powerwalls attached to solar panels, some EV charging network (that will happen so no issue there) at national level. All those can generate solar power on their own, Indians are pretty open to new tech, EV stations are pretty easy to setup with minimum investment.
It's what industry does, old and outdates gets replaced by new stuff, new market is created, industry to serve them.

Covfefe

Country flag
Petroleum to Lithium?? Are you talking about imports and industry that is dependent on patroleum?

What i see is that heavy vehicles like trucks etc. will keep on going. Change will be gradual but significant enough to ensure that within 2 decades most of the vehicles will get replaced by EVs. I am not buying a single conventional vehicle, only EVs for me if i do.

Rest energy production is no issue for EVs, at home you can have powerwalls attached to solar panels, some EV charging network (that will happen so no issue there) at national level. All those can generate solar power on their own, Indians are pretty open to new tech, EV stations are pretty easy to setup with minimum investment.
It's what industry does, old and outdates gets replaced by new stuff, new market is created, industry to serve them.
I meant the energy storage part(actually the generation part is also pretty china dependent in terms of solar panels). Within a decade or two, if EV takes up a considerable space, that would mean a significant dependence on China for Lithiums(because no major player exists for now). That can be a very risky proposition unless we develop continuity alternatives in the South Americas like the Muricans did to the Middle East.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles