Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SimplyIndian

Country flag
But what to do about the muzzies?? I really thought we would see a 2 child policy by now... Else we are doomed, in my hometown entire neighbourhoods are being taken over in a sinister campaign and no one seems to care
2 child policy hindu only family will adopt. Mulla keep on having 10. That policy is dangerous unless punishment after 2nd child which GOI can not mandate.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Sri Lanka's struggle with food shortage is only a recent phenomena,it's not chronic like that in India.
It happened mostly due to stupid decision like sudden replacement of chemical fertilizers with organic ones without giving farmers adequate time.
Also Sri lanka was an Upper middle income country till 2019 and will regain it's position in a year or two.
So any parallels with India is plain stupidity.

No India will not reach double digit rank by 2030 as per long term predictions by IMF.As per calculations,India's GDP per capita would increase to something less than $14,000 which would place it comfortably out of top 100 rank

You cannot like or dislike statistics as per your convenience.The government often highlights ease of doing business ranking which is racked with manipulations but rejects a much more empirical Global Hunger Index.

Further even if we discredit the GHI report,what we cannot shy away from is the prevalence of hunger in India.Figures relating to child wasting,stunting and malnutrition,body mass index and anemia tells a lot about it.

Anyways my original contention was not to highlight the global hunger index,it' about the extremely substandard living conditions in India that belies tall story of economic growth since 1990.

There can be no justification of this sort of living standard in 21st century

View attachment 121631
What was hunger rario in 2010 vs 2020. That's what real comparison of country advancement is.

Do you have those stats?

Coalmine

Country flag
2 child policy hindu only family will adopt. Mulla keep on having 10. That policy is dangerous unless punishment after 2nd child which GOI can not mandate.
Laws have to be made especially targetting muslims like banning burka, polygamy. Two child policy to be watched by administrators from Hindu Sansthas.

doreamon

Country flag
population of a community decrease as it comes to mainstream and develops a modern standard of life style with proper education , greater prosperity . Then secular matters overpowers religious concerns . A middle class cnt think of having more than 3 kids because he cnt fund their education or future . Education of women plays a great role . This is applicable to all countries and community .

SimplyIndian

Country flag
population of a community decrease as it comes to mainstream and develops a modern standard of life style with proper education , greater prosperity . Then secular matters overpowers religious concerns . A middle class cnt think of having more than 3 kids because he cnt fund their education or future . Education of women plays a great role . This is applicable to all countries and community .
Like saif ali ? Educated, rich and keep on having kids?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Ministry of Commerce invites RFQ bids for providing strategic advisory services for rejuvenation and redevelopment of SEEPZ Mumbai.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
ethereum has crashed completely i think its already at bottom if it rise it will cross escape velocity breaking all resistance levels reaching all time high
its the 2nd most popular crypto currency next only to bitcoin

UnderFingy

Country flag
ethereum has crashed completely i think its already at bottom if it rise it will cross escape velocity breaking all resistance levels reaching all time high
its the 2nd most popular crypto currency next only to bitcoin
What's you opinion on cryptocurrencies?
Do you think it can really replace fiat currencies?

No, imo

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
crypto memes these days..

View attachment 121742
i almost lost 155700 USD in ethereum liquidation price of my trade is 3988.37 USD ethereum almost touched it but bounced back but still below 200 days EMA (1 minute candlestick chart) lets see what happens in next 24 hours
The MACD line is moving above the signal line and histogram is wide i believe from here it will blast

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@ezsasa news coming that Reserve Bank of India is coming with its own crypto currency
Ya'll Nibbiars kabhi mera post bhi pada karo sirf dikhana ke liye nahi hai pehale hei bataya tha January se. Pat mera koi sunata hei mahi. Aur yej Amir @ezsasa is poor Nibba ka Mazak udata hai.

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars kabhi mera mera post bhi pada karo sirf dikhana ke liye nahi hai pehale hei bataya tha January se. Pat mera koi sunata hei mahi. Aur yej Amir @ezsasa is poor Nibba ka Mazak udata hai.
reserve bank of india introducing its own cryptocurrency would be interesting it means indian banks will start accepting crypto

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles