Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars even if I critized Mota Mukesh Ambani for being a prostitute of politicians I can't ignore the wealth management skill.

It's hard to make a fortune by the first generations.

And it's even harder to maintain that and grow by the second generation. Atleast half fails to do that.

avknight1408

Country flag
'RBI should allow the rupee to appreciate' : SBI report

SBI report says it will curb import inflation amid rising domestic inflation and supply disruptions

Given the rising domestic inflation amid supply disruptions, the RBI should allow the rupee to appreciate, as it can reduce imported inflation with the rising metal and oil prices and clear the liquidity overhang to some extent, according to Soumya Kanti Ghosh, Group Chief Economic Adviser, State Bank of India.

“With CAD [current account deficit] at a comfortable situation and an extremely unlikely devastating third Covid [wave], the Indian rupee is going to handle any taper news with relative calm,” Ghosh says in the latest edition of SBI’s research report Ecowrap

The rupee saw a tumultuous 2020, with the news of Covid-19 pushing the exchange rate down rapidly. However, the rupee started gaining strength as India saw a current account surplus and foreign investors maintained faith in the economy by pouring in capital. RBI had continuously made forex purchases. In FY21, RBI purchased ₹5.1 trillion worth of forex and its forex reserves swelled by $103.72 billion. Despite the second wave of Covid-19, the rupee gained strength and even went below 73 per dollar,” Ghosh added.

However, recently the rupee went from 73.09 per dollar on September 1 to a low 75.52 on October 12. It has since started appreciating and is currently at around 75. If we look at the turnover in the forex market, there has been an excess supply of dollars at $2.2 billion in August 2021. This shows that the appreciating bias on the rupee remains.

The September 2021 merchandise trade deficit at $22.59 billion is quite high and has the closest counterpart in October 2012, at $20.21 billion. But it must be remembered that trade data shows seasonality and a jump in imports and exports is fairly common at every quarter-end month, Ghosh said.
So far, India’s exports have been doing quite well. India’s merchandise exports in April-September 2021 were valued at $197.9 billion — a robust increase of 24.3 per cent over $159.2 billion in April-September 2019. In composition terms, engineering goods are the most valued. India has also seen a considerable increase in products like cereal preparations, cotton, electronics. drugs, and chemicals. “Thus, achieving the target of $400 billion is not a pipe dream and this will provide a strong cushion to the current account balance, even if the oil import bills rise rapidly. Taking everything into account, our CAD projections stand at (-)1.4 per cent. India is also witnessing robust FDI inflows, even if the FPI flows are showing some volatility,” Ghosh added.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
still waiting for the LUNAUSDT to cross the 46 USD mark my opening price was 42 USD its hovering around 40 USD (loss of 4.8 USD per 10 dollars)
it almost touched the liquidation price yesterday but i have got this information thats its about to cross 51 USD mark
i am expecting to make 100 dollars per 10 dollars if it touches 51 USD mark
Dont trade if you trade based on someone else information.
If really interested to make long term money Invest in yourself by learning technicals, price action, Elliot waves.

Quick question what if it touches 35 dollars. What is the loss?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If really interested to make long term money Invest in yourself by learning technicals, price action, Elliot waves.

its on bull run now i am waiting for it touch 51 USD mark i am pretty sure i can make 60 USD per 10 USD or even higher i am risking my money for first time

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

LUNA wont touch the liquidation price not in next 24 hours atleast take lowest levearage play on safe side you will still make a huge profit i knew its gonna rise my friend made 223 USD per 10 USD in 15-20 days he has got nerves he didnt close trade even when it started falling

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
LUNA wont touch the liquidation price not in next 24 hours atleast take lowest levearage play on safe side you will still make a huge profit i knew its gonna rise my friend made 223 USD per 10 USD in 15-20 days he has got nerves he didnt close trade even when it started falling
Refrain from Product placement here...

SimplyIndian

Country flag
But my question is how much you lose if it touches 35 dollars
2nd question, at what price point you will exit the trade if in loss.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
I think it's about specific coin u trading. We still can have general trading discussion.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am not advising anyone to invest in crypto if you do it’s your own risk i am only speaking my experience and i know its risky

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles