Indian Economy: News and Discussion

doreamon

Country flag
People are buying made in china toys for their children is ridiculous . Must nt cry if child get infertile , grows male breast or develop low iq .

These cheap toys are popular in india

no smoking

Country flag
People are buying made in china toys for their children is ridiculous . Must nt cry if child get infertile , grows male breast or develop low iq .

These cheap toys are popular in india
These toys are made in China, but who designed the toys?
This kind of toys are never heard of in China, so it is more likely that Indian local companies made the design but gave the manufacturing job to Chinese factories. So, it is up to Indian companies and government to make sure the safety of the materials.
If these toys have been selling in Indian market for quite long time, it is again very likely they fit Indian safety principle.

doreamon

Country flag
This one has good potential future growth and bring abt improvement in lives of many .

DeHaat is a technology-based business to farmers (B2F) platform that offers full-stack agricultural services to farmers, including distribution of farm inputs, crop advisory, access to financial services, and market linkages for selling their produce. “We provide free crop advisory to farmers. We also supply quality inputs at reasonable price and also procure farm produces at prevailing market rates,” Kumar said. It purchases around 30 agri products currently.

Around 7 lakh farmers across various states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan, are already associated with the platform, he said. “We at DeHaat are on a mission of building the world’s largest agritech platform,” he said, while outlining its long-term goal.

With an aim to drive efficiency and transparency in this $350 billion industry, DeHaat said it has been building a digitised network of farmers as well as last-mile service providers. DeHaat has currently built a rural retail network of more than 3,000 microentrepreneurs for last-mile delivery as well as aggregation. Earlier this year, DeHaat acquired Farm Guide — a SaaS-based platform to provide satellite-based insights and advisory to farmers.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
These toys are made in China, but who designed the toys?
This kind of toys are never heard of in China, so it is more likely that Indian local companies made the design but gave the manufacturing job to Chinese factories. So, it is up to Indian companies and government to make sure the safety of the materials.
If these toys have been selling in Indian market for quite long time, it is again very likely they fit Indian safety principle.
Ya'll Nibbiars The questions is about chemicals used not design. If some Chinese firms short cut its not under the control of the GOI if the Chinese government fails to implement safety standards then its their failure not ours.

The manufacturing standards lies with Chinese not us.

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Has anyone here bought LUNAUSDT i have bought LUNAUSDT worth 500 dollars and i am expecting that it will give me a profit of 5000 dollars in a month

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Disasters in Making.

Aur Mega Into ne hath joda bola mera post ki band math Baja. Kal se uske post ki band Baja raha hui.

Last edited:

gslv markIII

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The questions is about chemicals used not design. If some Chinese firms short cut its not under the control of the GOI if the Chinese government fails to implement safety standards then its their failure not ours.

The manufacturing standards lies with Chinese not us.
You are expecting way too much honesty, integrity & ethics from Coronoid @no smoking 's country.

2008 Chinese milk scandal - Wikipedia

here2where

TeamBHP is mostly pro leftist. Chennai guy is hard core leftist!
Their opinion is mostly useless. Most of the crows there is high earning people who have no connection to ground reality.
who is Chennai Guy over there? id?
agreed that is a circle jerking rich gentlemen's club.

meanwhile if you want to see sycophancy in action, just watch ppl there licking up the big man's ass after he posted his "relaxing by the swimming pool and sticking my needle legs out in my oh so posh villa" pics ...:rofl:

SKC

Country flag
ohh thats good!
I did not noticed the floor count they display with light.

Today will check the floor count while passing by it. Possibly will try to take a pic or two.
P1.png
P2.png

Managed to take 2 pics while returning from work. it was heavy traffic so could not stop and take closer pics.

Next time while going to work will take closer pics.

SKC

Country flag
who is Chennai Guy over there? id?
agreed that is a circle jerking rich gentlemen's club.

meanwhile if you want to see sycophancy in action, just watch ppl there licking up the big man's ass after he posted his "relaxing by the swimming pool and sticking my needle legs out in my oh so posh villa" pics ...:rofl:
V Narayan, though he lives in NCR more often than in South.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
LUNAUSDT almost touched the liquidation price I thought my trade is gonna close but now started rising again
It’s for the first time that I have taken this risk

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Imperial 3 100 floors 392.6?. Has this project relaunched?. Or I heard it wrong?. I hope I am not dillusional.

avknight1408

Country flag
JP Morgan says India index inclusion may lure $25 billion inflows

India’s inclusion in JPMorgan’s global emerging-market bond index could prompt $25 billion of inflows from foreign investors, the bank said in a research report.

Actual inclusion will depend on domestic and international developments, Arthur Luk, a JPMorgan Chase & Co. strategist, wrote in a note. Given India’s large weight in the index, the process would likely be staggered over 10 months, similar to China’s inclusion into GBI-EM in 2020, Luk said.

Earlier this month, the U.S. bank’s index team said that Indian government bonds were on track to be placed on index watch for inclusion. The ability to access the market through an international central security depository such as Euroclear, and clarity on taxes were among key hurdles cited by investors.

The eligible bonds under the so-called Fully Accessible Route, or FAR, which are free of any restrictions, will be large enough for a maximum 10% weight in the Government Bond Index - Emerging Markets Global Diversified that is followed by about $250 billion of assets under management, Luk wrote

Global Defence

New threads

Articles