Indian Economy: News and Discussion

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Ayy the outline is really there.
I need 1 crore to start a petrol pump I only have 75 lakh so I enlist my company in market and ask people to invest in my company with a promise that I will give them a cut in the profit in proportion to their investment.
Stock market more or less represents actual tangible industry.

What does crypto represent?

Suppose there is shortage of cotton production this year the companies see that they are going to make loss hike the prices and if they are not able to cut profit from it than it goes in the balance sheet, people see looses in the balance sheet and sell the stocks at a discount.

Ultimately the cotton the tangible object is the one influencing the entire hierarchy.
What affects the bitcoin.

Biticoin kek.

For all people here who have no idea about the crypto or crypto ecosystem, watch this playlist.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Birla Estates : The New kid on the block in the real estate industry Pipeline projects underway Big one will be 30 acre land parcel at Worli, revenue potential 10,000 cores plus for the first phase. Pre-sales at INR 460 cr in FY20. Guidance of INR 1500 in FY22.

Mixed use development.

First phase 10 acres.

Office building 74 floors 300 Meters.

8 Residental 80 floors 300 Meters.

E9sJkayUYAQkDSD.jpeg

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Air India Engineering Services Ltd would be sold in few days. The Mumbai based Engineering and Matinenece firm is the market in India.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I am really looking forward the new Electric Scooter of Ola and especially their planned charging network. If things go well it can really revolutionalize our auto sector in a way.

In china EVs are the new craze, wonder if our indian car companies can create affordable electric vehicles.

I was just doing basic calculations, with around 40rs worth of charge i could save around at least 160rs to 240rs if the range is just 120km on these scooters. Plus the added benefit of pollution prevents and what not.

I mean pollution part is a bit precarious but we are investing in nuclear and solar and other renewable sources so let's hope for the best.

I don't know i have talked about this before and i don't know if it's common in other cities, at least in Chennai or some parts of MH i didn't see it but here in my place, we have most of the rickshaws pulled by humans got replaced with electric ones, it happened around 5 to 6 years ago but now they are everywhere. They are cheaper and generate more income to those guys and really very comfortable.
We have reached to the point where people prefer these rather than even autowalas who are total jerks.

So electric vehicles indeed can be really beneficial, cheaper and safer for environment. Especially in our major cities.

That being said, does GOI subsidise electric vehicles? Some states are doing it, i think Odisha is doing it but not sure. I hope they do that will increase the rate of adaption among the populace.
I have heard that the battery replacement cost is huge at this moment. There is hope that the prices will go down a lot in next few years. I think for people who do not need to use this for daily commute will end up paying more money if the battery prices don't go down.

Coalmine

Country flag
I am really looking forward the new Electric Scooter of Ola and especially their planned charging network. If things go well it can really revolutionalize our auto sector in a way.

In china EVs are the new craze, wonder if our indian car companies can create affordable electric vehicles.

I was just doing basic calculations, with around 40rs worth of charge i could save around at least 160rs to 240rs if the range is just 120km on these scooters. Plus the added benefit of pollution prevents and what not.

I mean pollution part is a bit precarious but we are investing in nuclear and solar and other renewable sources so let's hope for the best.

I don't know i have talked about this before and i don't know if it's common in other cities, at least in Chennai or some parts of MH i didn't see it but here in my place, we have most of the rickshaws pulled by humans got replaced with electric ones, it happened around 5 to 6 years ago but now they are everywhere. They are cheaper and generate more income to those guys and really very comfortable.
We have reached to the point where people prefer these rather than even autowalas who are total jerks.

So electric vehicles indeed can be really beneficial, cheaper and safer for environment. Especially in our major cities.

That being said, does GOI subsidise electric vehicles? Some states are doing it, i think Odisha is doing it but not sure. I hope they do that will increase the rate of adaption among the populace.
If one installs super charger in home that will be better. It charges way faster

Mutyala rayadu

Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
Kek Quadrillion bitcoin in the market but no one can trace what is backing the currency.

Real world share market and currency are influenced by demand and supply of material. Material means food, clothing, land, water etc. Here the demand and Supply of currency itself is influencing it's price, it's as if bitcoin is a material commodity itself.

Truly a meme currency.

World will descend into full blown clownery if it's legitamized

Imagine if the 1 dollar = 75 rs and the next day 1 dollar= 65 rs.
Kek the price of commodity is supposed to vary not the currency itself.
my understanding is

bitcoin is like gold coins , if gold had no other use apart from as a currency.

both are rare . both need to mined . u can use both for transactions . there is no value to both other than as a currency . u represent value of commodities in terms of both. 🤷‍♂️

doreamon

Country flag

Bhairav

Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what is this ?

sorcerer

Country flag
India at halfway mark in meeting the export target of $400 billion
Our Bureau

2 minutes

India seems to be well on its target to reach the target of $400 billion worth of exports for the current financial year.
The country has almost reached the halfway mark (49.5 per cent) by the end of September 30, said Srikar K. Reddy, Joint Secretary, Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry.

Covfefe

Country flag
what is this ?
High speed rail connectivity between Patna (capital of Bihar) and Gaya- mostly a part of Buddhist circuit. It'll have stoppages at Nalanda and Rajgir. Bihar CM in contact with Indian Railways and Japanese counterparts to materialize the deal

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
High speed rail connectivity between Patna (capital of Bihar) and Gaya- mostly a part of Buddhist circuit. It'll have stoppages at Nalanda and Rajgir. Bihar CM in contact with Indian Railways and Japanese counterparts to materialize the deal
:clap2:
narendra modi is reading my comments on this forum

Covfefe

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles