Indian Economy: News and Discussion

IndianYonko

Country flag
How can pakistan be ranked above india in this so called “hunger index“ infant mortality rate in Pakistan is 55.7 deaths per 1000 live Births , Maternal Mortality rate is 186 deaths per 100,000 live births and average life expectancy is just 67.27 years
Go and read those conditions for that survey.

Funfact: Me who one is earning good enough is still below poverty line; what an amazing set of criteria.

Thats what i said though only bihar and up have comparatively high fertility rates
For better insights. Rate of decrease in Bihar is very rapid .5 drop in in 5 years.

sauntheninja

Country flag
Go and read those conditions for that survey.

Funfact: Me who one is earning good enough is still below poverty line; what an amazing set of criteria.

For better insights. Rate of decrease in Bihar is very rapid .5 drop in in 5 years.

Its probably because these surveys don't take into account the price in living for those countries and instead use a arbitrary figure anyone below that is poor

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have seen life of tribals in dense jungle of central India . They live in nature .. Eat their variety of indegenus rice rich in nutriet , hunt animals , eat wild fruits .. They get all of this for free .. But as per global standard they live in extreme poverty .. They are not part of the market .
Village people in india eat sufficient amount of vegitables grown in their backward , Catch fish from the local ponds , river .. They dnt need money to buy that ... They are outside market .. They dnt need to feed their children who get free meal in school and dnt need to pay for medicine or medical expense in govt hospitals ..
So this extreme poverty thing dnt strictly apply in many cases .

I am not saying things need nt improve . But the picture that is presented which depicts people dying on road in hunger and poverty is not true .
Average Life Expectancy and Infant/Maternal Mortality are the most accurate parameters to judge the prosperity of a region or country

devx101

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I don't remember the last time I uttered "Full kar do" at the petrol pump!

The petrol pump staff told me yesterday that all usual customers are filling-up the tanks with max 1,500 to 2,000 rupees at the most.

This is the 14th time that petrol price has been hiked in two weeks while diesel rates have gone up 17 times in three weeks.

In Delhi, petrol now costs 105.14 rupees per litre while the price of diesel was raised by the same amount to 93.87 rupees per litre. In Mumbai, petrol prices were raised by 0.34 paise to 111.09 rupees per litre while diesel by 0.37 paise to 101.78 rupees per litre.
I am smelling Rat here....Darinder Mudi is trying to send a message go Electric and i wont reduce petrol prices anytime soon ...
Electric agreed is difficult but the best part is the additional revenue is at least going into making Infrastructure and not MNREGA/NYAY type Bulls***. Unfortunately it will take at least till 2025 till Electric 2W/4W catch up. There are simple not enough models nor production capacity. I think Ola etc will see waiting List running in years now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I am smelling Rat here....Darinder Mudi is trying to send a message go Electric and i wont reduce petrol prices anytime soon ...
Electric agreed is difficult but the best part is the additional revenue is at least going into making Infrastructure and not MNREGA/NYAY type Bulls***. Unfortunately it will take at least till 2025 till Electric 2W/4W catch up. There are simple not enough models nor production capacity. I think Ola etc will see waiting List running in years now.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats till separate electric meter are installed for the BEV or taxed speratley. The GOI or the State governments governments not going to leave taxing tje vehicles for full or be its BEV. No one is going to abided this easy source of revenues.

Crazywithmath

Country flag
-Extreme poverty is not going anywhere soon, even US has extreme poverty. a small percentage will continue to remain.
Extreme poverty will decrease to a negligible percentage; however middle income poverty will remain for some time now.

-GDP growth and reduction in extreme poverty are not directly related. if a state govt is not implementing poverty reduction programmes, that state will continue to have extreme poverty population inspite of GDP growth at national level.
True but the calculations of the global poverty clock is largely based on gdp projections.

Haldilal

Country flag
Can any one dig more about these bodies especially that German one I believe they are leftshit influenced. @Crazywithmath @Haldilal
Ya'll Nibbiars The foreign based NGO owners residing in India are a few hundred, the rest of the show is managed by local satraps like Indira Jaisingh and Swara Bhaskar.
Indian RW be like karara jawaab milega :daru:

Haldilal

Country flag
Already told na, their methodoly is questionable. Look up a bit; already shared an article.
Ya'll Nibbiars

The CRY licence will directly be found on CIA website. :troll:

It's a sister branch of "save the children" NGO which the CIA used to spy on Osama. Their advertisements show hungry kids and influence people from the target nation to donate money and use that money against their own nation.

Haldilal

Country flag
Last edited:

Crazywithmath

Country flag
Can any one dig more about these bodies especially that German one I believe they are leftshit influenced. @Crazywithmath @Haldilal
On a side note, these GOI babus are behaving like si**ies. On one hand they chose not to respond to those footages released by chinks and now they are responding to these reports complied by some random NGOs?

Haldilal

Country flag
On a side note, these GOI babus are behaving like si**ies. On one hand they chose not to respond to those footages released by chinks and now they are responding to these reports complied by some random NGOs?
Ya'll Nibbiars The private organizations. The richer an organization is, the more vested interest it has in the survival of the system that made them rich. No matter what their overt branding is, they all benefit from the system mostly being a power broker, so they try to ensure its survival and make sure no one else encroaches their turf. They keep the nation's fault lines from flaring up and whenever there is disaffection, they rush to capitalize it before a Maoist or CIA backed NGO's does that. In that sense, it's important that NGO's play that role, instead of Greenpeace. It does the job of a pressure valve.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles