Indian Economy: News and Discussion

doreamon

Country flag
Story of india's semiconductor failure .. Very informative on our history and capability in this field .

Story of failure of babudom , state control , regulation .. visionless govt one after another .. 2019 india imported 21 billion $ of chips .. this year it ll break record .. If modi gets successful to attract companies to fabricate it ll be one of his biggest success .

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Economy of Tamil Nadu , Maharashtra and Gujrat depends on manufacturing thats a good sign i am no fan of IT sector i like manufacturing , food and drug industry , Automobile , Electronics , Healthcare , Tourism and Agriculture , IT sector can not grow on its own it needs manufacturing

IndianYonko

Country flag
@IndianYonko Whats your opinion on approving investment proposals worth ₹35019 crore in 6 months as per the Bihar State Industry Department?
i don’t think any state in india received this amount of investment in last 6 months it’s a tall claim
There is not much detail, but 35K+ crores is way too much as least for Bihar.Lets hope it materializes, thing is I was not able to find any underlying details . if you find any please share.

Haldilal

Country flag
Story of india's semiconductor failure .. Very informative on our history and capability in this field .

Story of failure of babudom , state control , regulation .. visionless govt one after another .. 2019 india imported 21 billion $ of chips .. this year it ll break record .. If modi gets successful to attract companies to fabricate it ll be one of his biggest success .
Ya'll Nibbiars to phir bolna math fuel ke daam kam karo who Subsidy to apke tax se hei ane Wali hai.

Haldilal

Country flag
Economy of Tamil Nadu , Maharashtra and Gujrat depends on manufacturing thats a good sign i am no fan of IT sector i like manufacturing , food and drug industry , Automobile , Electronics , Healthcare , Tourism and Agriculture , IT sector can not grow on its own it needs manufacturing
Ya'll Nibbiars Urban areas are heavy dependent on the Service sectors, High Tech sector and the rural areas on the manufacturing as the development of the infrastructure happens.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Meanwhile we here are pleading for the Fuel to be under the GST there on the BHP are modi ki Sazish against the state. And Tai is choor well on this I agree about the tai.

Haldilal

Country flag
BHO forum is overwhelmingly Leftist leaning. Any person with RW thoughts is quickly shot down by Mods.
Ya'll Nibbiars Fuel under GST state funds will be hurt. Aur Fascist ki sazish GOI unable to bring it under the GST. Maut ka saudagar. And sadly many of this are from Kerala, Tamil Naidu, Karnataka, Delhi. And also few from Andhra pradesh, Bengal, Maharashtra, UP.

The comment are lits.

Minister is just fooling the common persons.

If the intention of the Govt was to lower the fuel prices and give relief to common man, then they would have done it without such GST council meet 'formalities' which is actually a hogwash, at least for fuel price consideration under GST. Even if they bring it under GST regime, please do not expect any reasonable relief. May be 3-5 rupees at the max...thank UP election for that.

The above break up of fuel prices in Delhi tells you how the central taxes have made the mockery of deregulated prices. For folks who think states are the ones who oppose GST for the sake of it, no one wants to let go off the cash cow, be it anyone. However, please note the share of taxes for both petrol and diesel.

While the excise duties remain almost same for both petrol and diesel, it’s the diesel which attracts less VAT than petrol in Delhi. The price difference remains more than ₹10 and should help the commercial sector. Many states have reduced the VAT component to at least provide some respite but the same cannot be said about the excise part. Meanwhile, we continue to pay higher prices in which the tax component is actually more than the product itself- almost a diamond-water paradox.

Most of them think Modi is to blame.

doreamon

Country flag
Can anyone explain its benefits @Crazywithmath @gslv markIII
In simple words u dnt need to draw money from ATM for next 15 days and keep it in your purse .

When money is in your purse it stays same .. But when money is in bank it has a potential to multiply as they give loans or invest in mutual fund etc ..

So in long term digital payment , financial inclusion schemes like jan dhan ensures more money remains in financial institution instead of your purse ..

Also we have now many fintech companies , transperancy etc

devx101

Country flag
We should do urban planning for every city in the country. As old buildings gets replaced, new construction should follow the plan. It might be slow but its the only way to clean up this mess.
Urban Planning is the Biggest Pain point of this Nation. People just don't understand the Gravity of this problem and think It is not a big deal. I will give u a real world example. Two out of my three friends in Kolkata can't buy a car because there is no place to park in front of there Homes. The main road is 4 Km away and is wavy like hell, two cars and jam happens. Just think how much demand curtailment happens bcoz of this.

Same for many other cities , people can give there own examples. New Age cities are the only choice. I am not seeing any hope of demolition China style to remodify cities due to public pressure.

So we can hope new urban centres make the Old cities/old part of cities redundant. Like Noida, Gurgaon makes OLD Delhi redundant. No kiraidaar culture, making 3 storied bldg for renting purpose BS. WE NEED SUB-URBAN REVOLUTION, Is Modi listening?

Haldilal

Country flag
Urban Planning is the Biggest Pain point of this Nation. People just don't understand the Gravity of this problem and think It is not a big deal. I will give u a real world example. Two out of my three friends in Kolkata can't buy a car because there is no place to park in front of there Homes. The main road is 4 Km away and is wavy like hell, two cars and jam happens. Just think how much demand curtailment happens bcoz of this.

Same for many other cities , people can give there own examples. New Age cities are the only choice. I am not seeing any hope of demolition China style to remodify cities due to public pressure.

So we can hope new urban centres make the Old cities/old part of cities redundant. Like Noida, Gurgaon makes OLD Delhi redundant. No kiraidaar culture, making 3 storied bldg for renting purpose BS. WE NEED SUB-URBAN REVOLUTION, Is Modi listening?
Ya'll Nibbiars un minority ko kaho who don't follow any rules and will harashes if you raise your voices.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles