Indian Economy: News and Discussion

doreamon

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the state treasures are in worse condition than expected.

Without tropical beauty , gulf boom , historical advantage commi wld have made a disaster out of kerala .. Kerala can do wonder in a capitalist atmosphere .

warriorextreme

Country flag
Without tropical beauty , gulf boom , historical advantage commi wld have made a disaster out of kerala .. Kerala can do wonder in a capitalist atmosphere .
The so called Kerala model built on gulf money is out in the open (I hope so at least for those who were brainwashed with it in the first place) and some of the geniuses on SM want Kerala to secede from Indian Union.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars with Interest not possible. Better Birla will offload share to the creditors than operating the VI. The GOI policies has made this situation. Even the Jio is it not that much profitable if the competition is out get ready to pay the to five times the rate you are paying now.
I thought JIO was profitable?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Net Income is not Net Profit here the following.

Net Income : The total comprehensive income, net earnings, net profit, bottom line, sales profit, or credit sales.

Net profit : net salescost of goods soldoperating expense – taxes – interest.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars kerala CM begging Tamil Nadu And Maharshtra to let communist buy produce directly from their State Farmers. Communist Beggers. Again first in January and now.

The Commies are always the Beggar.

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars kerala CM begging Tamil Naidu And Maharshtra to let communist buy produce directly from their State Farmers. Communist Beggers. Again first in January and now.

The Commies are always the Beggar.
And also make the people they rule into beggars.I have my bowl ready 😂

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya’ll Nibbiars if Birla was Kishore Kumar and Modi was The R. C. Talwar.

Hey Modi, le le VI le le, Phukat Mei le le. Aur spectrum maaf kar de.

images - 2021-08-02T194618.519.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
And also make the people they rule into beggars.I have my bowl ready 😂
Ya'll Nibbiars kya hua CM ne phir se kuch kaha kya?.

Haldilal

Country flag
We got some restriction on this years onam also.
Last year was because of covid,the year before was because of landslides,year before that because of floods.so haven't celebrated it for some years
Ya’ll Nibbiars Sach me CM kya Chor hai?. Smuggler hai?.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Ya’ll Nibbiars Sach me CM kya Chor hai?. Smuggler hai?.
Gold smuggling from gulf is almost pretty common here.one have I heard my dad telling my mom that our aunt whoose husband is in gulf would go to visit her with their daughter and both would wear fake jewellery on their trip to gulf and replace them with original ones on the return trip.audacity of these claims I don't know

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Prevail Electric Mobility to set up additional manufacturing unit in India for electric 2-wheelers
"Currently, we have a capacity of somewhere around 25,000 units a year. We'll be increasing it to around 40,000 to 50,000 units in a year," Prevail Electric Mobility CEO Hemant Bhatt told.
  • PTI
  • August 01, 2021, 13:08 IST

To start with, the company is opening its flagship stores in Delhi and Mumbai to kick off its journey.

To start with, the company is opening its flagship stores in Delhi and Mumbai to kick off its journey.Prevail Electric Mobility, an arm of French lubricants major FRVelion, will set up an additional manufacturing unit in India for electric two-wheelers to meet demand in the country besides catering to Nepal and Sri Lankan markets, according to a top company official. The company, which will launch its first product in India this month, plans to set up the new manufacturing unit at Behrampur near Gurugram in Haryana to add to its existing plant at Neemrana in Rajasthan with an overall investment of around Rs 50 crore in the two plants.

"Currently, we have a capacity of somewhere around 25,000 units a year. We'll be increasing it to around 40,000 to 50,000 units in a year," Prevail Electric Mobility CEO Hemant Bhatt told.

He said this has been necessitated due to the company's move to enter Nepal and Sri Lankan markets simultaneously with the launch in India. Initially, the company had planned to launch its electric two-wheelers in India only.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Prevail Electric Mobility to set up additional manufacturing unit in India for electric 2-wheelers
  • PTI

• August 01, 2021, 13:08 IST

To start with, the company is opening its flagship stores in Delhi and Mumbai to kick off its journey.

To start with, the company is opening its flagship stores in Delhi and Mumbai to kick off its journey.Prevail Electric Mobility, an arm of French lubricants major FRVelion, will set up an additional manufacturing unit in India for electric two-wheelers to meet demand in the country besides catering to Nepal and Sri Lankan markets, according to a top company official. The company, which will launch its first product in India this month, plans to set up the new manufacturing unit at Behrampur near Gurugram in Haryana to add to its existing plant at Neemrana in Rajasthan with an overall investment of around Rs 50 crore in the two plants.

He said this has been necessitated due to the company's move to enter Nepal and Sri Lankan markets simultaneously with the launch in India. Initially, the company had planned to launch its electric two-wheelers in India only.
So many developments in our economy, wish we could do more regarding textiles. This single sector alone could have had helped us in uplifting the rural population.

SKC

Country flag
Probably not. China is not technologically sophisticated enough to have a large digital infrastructure. China lags behind India in a lot of technologies.
Dimaag to thik hai na.
I have been there! They pushed themselves for digitization almost 5-6 years before us.
And if CCP has decided that they are going full digital next day then the whole country goes digital next day.
Even house maids and road side vendors had alipay or wechat QR codes for payments.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
But how much people use it , is a different thing , isn't it ?? There are many tech which haven't seen mass adoption yet , even though they are much economical
There is mass adoption of digital transaction in China.
You can even unlock cycles at any roadside with your phone and pay from your alipay or wechar account.
The model which many startups in Bglore were trying to emulate here in India.

SKC

Country flag
Data says otherwise.. When you talk about china and digital transactions..you are just talking about the pockets in west coast of china with its economic activity.

The rest of china..do they even have electricity?
They have 100% electricity with no power cuts in most cities.
Cant say about the villages.

SKC

Country flag
Dimaag to thik hai na.
I have been there! They pushed themselves for digitization almost 5-6 years before us.
And if CCP has decided that they are going full digital next day then the whole country goes digital next day.
Even house maids and road side vendors had alipay or wechat QR codes for payments.
Problem with China is that they allow maximum of 2 or three competitor in any field.
For transaction only Alipay and WeChat is there. These are also the largest technical company also in China.
Banking they have huge no of banks but almost all are govt controlled banks only.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles