Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Delhi-NCR tops in online property searches among 42 cities in June
In the list of top 20 cities with high online property search activities, Mumbai ranks second, followed by Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ludhiana, Pune, Goa, Surat, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Varanasi, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Patna, Meerut, Jaipur, Kanpur and Lucknow.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Gov Job is associated With job stability and prestige. Many youth don't even consider private job as a legit job.
Many time I've had this conversation with my peers from BIMARU, question was always "job kaha he" when I made them count all the new jobs in private sector they simply resorted to "Private job koi job nahi hoti, hum sirf gov job hi karenge".

People want an easy life even if it costs the country dearly or even if the system cant't sustain it
Foundations of infra going full throttle.

doreamon

Country flag
This tweet was promoted on Twitter so posting it here

@Haldilal @Bhumihar @RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @IndianHawk
Read these articles.. There is some elements of truth .. Some beaurocrats also hated 1991 reform as reduced their power

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Read these articles

This is Modi’s ease of doing business lmao?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It's quite a lot better than previous ones ,and bureaucracy is still powerful and can help opposition in turning the tables , quite a big rot these scums are .

Lot of honest ias have been destroyed because they wanted to make a change , it's good that we have improved ,yoi can't do it in a day

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
It's quite a lot better than previous ones ,and bureaucracy is still powerful and can help opposition in turning the tables , quite a big rot these scums are .

Lot of honest ias have been destroyed because they wanted to make a change , it's good that we have improved ,yoi can't do it in a day
Ease of starting business?

doreamon

Country flag
One window clearance , Adoption of land bank policy by state govt , e govt policies have reduced beaurocratic interfearance to a great extend .. Also when there are capable politicians who dnt fear taking risk or wants to do something ll always keep a check on beaurocracy . Road forward is providing opportunity to talents outside IAS to take part in policy formation .

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
She is a liberandu dhimmi ,a khalistani pakistani terrorist supporter ,a crypto scammer and antihindu.
Most likely wanted to use unicoin or whatever to channel money to khalistani terrorists. Got disappointed that the babus saw through it. plus the Indian government made sure that no “referendum 2020” happened lol.
And then all these tweets - as if digital currency is going to solve India’s low income problems - that just shows how pissed off these groups are.
Vast majority of Sikhs (or Punjabis) in the US and Canada are from poor villages of Punjab (many go there illegally) and do jobs that settled Americans and Canadians won’t do - such as truck or taxi driving. These low skilled , weak minded, ignorant people, can be easily influenced by Khalistani propaganda. Also Sikhs have been attacked in the US and Canada and many even killed. So khalistani terrorists can spin those to malign India like RAW sponsored the attacks etc.
Punjab state is heavily falling behind in development and their per capita income is now half that of Haryana’s. This is not good for the Punjabi pride and ego. I expect the Khalistanis to take advantage of such situation like the BJP deliberately made Punjab poor etc despite the fact that a lousy congress government exists in Punjab. Punjab and Bengal are two states that are falling behind quite a bit and pose a serious threat to the fabric of Indian-ness, by allowing all sorts of overseas organizations to take advantage of the issues in these two failing states.

devx101

Country flag
We are mere 1 billion behind in export and we hold huge portion of manufacturing already second behind china only
I Think time has come for India to also look at IT Industry seriously. It is a 200 Billion$ industry and is largely developing on self. We have advantage but we can't be complacent. We need to arrest countries like Phillipines, China, Mexico etc. in the Bud. I think time for Targeted PLI to wrestle contracts from these countries IT firms has come. Like you snatch a client, take PLI:cool1:. These Industries take long gestation time for talent. If we rock the boat they can never stand up in future.

We have to use of enormous Base as a weapon. I am attaching two reports one of Government of Phillipines, where the Dogs are dreaming big and Tholons survey which shows no other Developing nation can challenge us on innovation.

1627200107195.png

1627200129879.png

Attachments

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I Think time has come for India to also look at IT Industry seriously. It is a 200 Billion$ industry and is largely developing on self. We have advantage but we can't be complacent. We need to arrest countries like Phillipines, China, Mexico etc. in the Bud. I think time for Targeted PLI to wrestle contracts from these countries IT firms has come. Like you snatch a client, take PLI:cool1:. These Industries take long gestation time for talent. If we rock the boat they can never stand up in future.

We have to use of enormous Base as a weapon. I am attaching two reports one of Government of Phillipines, where the Dogs are dreaming big and Tholons survey which shows no other Developing nation can challenge us on innovation.

View attachment 101767
View attachment 101768
Why does this look like a trash worth a dustbin :hmm: ?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ease of starting business?
more than 70% of permits that are required to start a business are not from central government, if people keep electing political parties which have “ease of doing business” as part of their priority area that state will rank well.

Even the World bank global “ease of doing business” ranking is based on data from only two cities, mumbai and Delhi. They won’t add Gujarat or Bangalore in that data collection because that would favour India in their ranking.

So basically contrary to popular perception, much of ease of doing business is dependant on local factors not central govt.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Call centers are vanishing from India as far as I know apart from domestic ones, looks like they don’t like the accents of villagers lol.
Ya'll Nibbiars On the Contary the BPO in India is growing at the Double Digit's numbers. And Pune is the Hub looks like Bengaluru and Hyderabad has given on it's.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars On the Contary the BPO in India is growing at the Double Digit's numbers. And Pune is the Hub looks like Bengaluru and Hyderabad has given on it's.
I thought our IT services exports will stagnate this year onwards.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles