Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Not sure to have understood by server attacks.. means?
Ya’ll Nibbiars This is just a liberandus saying on behalf of the Cheetso seller. But the actual attack is not this but something else and already started.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I dream a day when every unicorn and every new millionary ll be celebrated like IAS toppers are celebrated in main stream and popular media... Not just limited to pages of business newspapers and share market news portals .
unicorn is news worthy these days because it is a new phenomenon, once it becomes routine in another 5-10 years no one will care.

Haldilal

Country flag
@Haldilal suppose I have lot's of untaxed money with me in form of cash how do I invest that in a foreign company without making a digital transaction?
How do black money stacker's doge the digital payment?
Ya'll Nibbiars Havala now there are two types of Havala now Physical Havala system and digital Havala system. And ofcourse parking your money in off shore accounts.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Ya'll Nibbiars Havala now there are two types of Havala now Physical Havala system and digital Havala system. And ofcourse parking your money in off shore accounts.
Say some folks in India want to buy land in South Africa but this is legally not possible so what they do us create a firm with the help of SA citizen that buys land and does agri etc in it, than we he can share majority stakes if that company to us folks here in India, does that mean we own the land or the SA gov has the right to interfere in this matter?

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars How many companies would pay a financial auditor if external audit were made optional for say, companies with less than 1000 cr revenue? I know the answer. And it's not good.

Haldilal

Country flag
Say some folks in India want to buy land in South Africa but this is legally not possible so what they do us create a firm with the help of SA citizen that buys land and does agri etc in it, than we he can share majority stakes if that company to us folks here in India, does that mean we own the land or the SA gov has the right to interfere in this matter?
Ya'll Nibbiars if oened by Individual then yes and if by a Firm then no.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
World Bank, JICA And Tata To Participate In DFC's Sonnagar-Gomoh Project
The 262 km section of the corridor will be developed on public private participation (PPP) model at an estimated cost of Rs 9,000 crore.
1626959640407.jpeg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles