Indian Economy: News and Discussion

IndianYonko

Country flag
Let me give u example of my village.
Our village recently installed solar street lights from MP fund money.
Har Ghar jal scheme has been implement in our village Evey house has a Tap water connection. Water time is 8 to 10, 12 to 2 and 6 to 8.
Water is always available if the tank is full.

Naked electric wires have been converted into covered ones with a connection panel so people can just hook a wire and call it a day. Meter in Evey House so no more free Ka Bijli. Tenders are being given off for collecting electric bill.
This all in a backward district in Bihar.

Things are getting better and it will only get better form here.

As tier two and three cities get better access to infra, Electricity and water people will start migrating from poverty.
Its also important to mention 24×7 electricity.
Good network coverage thaanks to Gujju bhai..
Amazing Highway. Works is being done on ground.

sorcerer

Country flag
Bad Bank launched for stressed assets as a measure to clean up bank books

Posted On: 19 JUL 2021 7:04PM by PIB Delhi

The Government has launched a Bad Bank with all the regulatory approvals in place. This was stated by Minister of State for Finance Dr Bhagwat Kisanrao Karad in a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha today.

The Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, in her speech on the Budget for the financial year 2021-22, had made the following announcement:

“The high level of provisioning by public sector banks of their stressed assets calls for measures to clean up the bank books. An Asset Reconstruction Company Limited and Asset Management Company would be set up to consolidate and take over the existing stressed debt and then manage and dispose of the assets to Alternate Investment Funds and other potential investors for eventual value realization.”

The Minister stated that Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) has apprised with regard to incorporation of the National Asset Reconstruction Company Limited (NARCL) that NARCL has been registered with the Registrar of Companies on 7.7.2021.

The Reserve Bank of India, being the regulator of Asset Reconstruction Companies (ARCs), has already prescribed a regulatory framework for the functioning of ARCs and there are well-laid norms for transfer of stressed assets by banks and non-banking finance companies to ARCs. Identification of non-performing assets by an ARC is an ongoing process, the Minister stated.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
diversify your news/information sources mate. you will fall into a confirmation bias trap if you keep following only one news organisation.
I did start posting stuff from Business Standard (Liberandu Media) if you notice. I just post Swarajya tweets as they post such stuff more often while other handles are full of politics stuff.

BlackViking

Country flag
Let me give u example of my village.
Our village recently installed solar street lights from MP fund money.
Har Ghar jal scheme has been implement in our village Evey house has a Tap water connection. Water time is 8 to 10, 12 to 2 and 6 to 8.
Water is always available if the tank is full.

Naked electric wires have been converted into covered ones with a connection panel so people can just hook a wire and call it a day. Meter in Evey House so no more free Ka Bijli. Tenders are being given off for collecting electric bill.
This all in a backward district in Bihar.

Things are getting better and it will only get better form here.

As tier two and three cities get better access to infra, Electricity and water people will start migrating from poverty.
Lucky you nibba. Hamare yahan to Dilli ke malik ne 2 saal pehle road khod diye for water pipeline. But the project has stalled now. For electricity we had to bribe 30lacs to BSES officials.
The sad truth of free bijli-paani.

doreamon

Country flag

The guy pretty much shit on India for 6 minutes
These are paid influencers .. Not that i dnt want to hear critical opinion on india but its too obvious for this guy and some others .. He said indians dont have their own critical thinking , their own creativity and reasoning power .. lol .. Western companies and R&D institutions around world full of indians .. White guy is rational thats why killing 100s every month in Gun violence .. We got these kinds of influencers for china as well .

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
what is the logic behind exporting iron ore to china .. Are we trying to finish raw material before our steel industries reach optimum level ..

Also we have been supplying agri products to countries like china and they are processing it and selling it at higher values ..

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles