Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not good at all , involvement of government in firing employee , is nothing good but another avenue of corruption , better we make a law in this matter ,and don't bother to include bureaucracy
Ya'll Nibbiars the Corruption is State of Mind. There are provisional for this recently adamendented. That's why with the legitimate reason are enough to fire. The labour law is already being updated.
Germany's labor law is more relaxed than France's, so enterprises are more willing to set up factories in Germany, more factories, the treatment of labor is better,As companies compete for better workers

In the end, the overly protective labor bill made it impossible to improve the treatment of workers.

India has some policies that go beyond the current stage of development.Like the farm bill before it, so I'm with Modi on the farm bill.It seems that the original policy of protecting the price of farmers'products actually hinders the growth of farmers' income, but benefits the middlemen and big landlords. India's labor policy actually hinders labor rights, although it seems to protect them, and only benefits third-party labor companies and some government approval agencies

In fact, universal free medical care is also

But basically no political party dares to change these policies that seem to protect workers and farmers,but it's actually harmful.So I support Modi's farm bill on this point

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Germany's labor law is more relaxed than France's, so enterprises are more willing to set up factories in Germany, more factories, the treatment of labor is better,As companies compete for better workers

In the end, the overly protective labor bill made it impossible to improve the treatment of workers.

India has some policies that go beyond the current stage of development.Like the farm bill before it, so I'm with Modi on the farm bill.It seems that the original policy of protecting the price of farmers'products actually hinders the growth of farmers' income, but benefits the middlemen and big landlords. India's labor policy actually hinders labor rights, although it seems to protect them, and only benefits third-party labor companies and some government approval agencies

In fact, universal free medical care is also

But basically no political party dares to change these policies that seem to protect workers and farmers,but it's actually harmful.So I support Modi's farm bill on this point
Ya'll Nibbiars In India there are no big land lord's the agriculture holding is capped. I can't even own more than 2 acres of sugarcane land if its under the Irrigation Affected Project Area.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I recently learned that in India, companies with more than 100 employees need the government's approval if they want to fire employees.

I think this policy is actually a good idea, but the result is very bad. Big business is not friendly, and big business will reduce the number of employees and use third-party companies to hire.There will be corruption in the Process
This policy is totally unfriendly for a long time, and it is entirely set up for the purpose of election.
incorrect information given by that article. that law applies only to blue collar workers not white collar & service industry.

employees are fired all the time including blue collar, not a issue. issue comes only when the companies shut down and want to fire everybody at the same time, which has been rectified now.

Haldilal

Country flag
incorrect information given by that article. that law applies only to blue collar workers not white collar & service industry.

employees are fired all the time including blue collar, not a issue. issue comes only when the companies shut down and want to fire everybody at the same time, which has been rectified now.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats why I said it's Fake Media.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars In India there are no big land lord's the agriculture holding is capped. I can't even own more than 2 acres of sugarcane land if its under the Irrigation Affected Project Area.
In this incident, Taiwan's media said that the enterprise hired workers through third-party labor service companies, and the workers were counted as employees of the third-party labor service company. Enterprises pay wages to third-party labor companies, but a large part are deducted by Labor Service Company, and less is given to workers.
That's the problem with this bill. It doesn't protect workers.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars thats why I said it's Fake Media.
@Edinburgh if you are try to understand India based on media reports, you will always get it wrong.

Indian news media is stupid, and stupid people usually tend to surround themselves with stupid people. So there is nothing but stupidity in that industry.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Edinburgh if you are try to understand India based on media reports, you will always get it wrong.

Indian news media is stupid, and stupid people usually tend to surround themselves with stupid people. So there is nothing but stupidity in that industry.
I think it is very difficult for ordinary people to get complete, true and objective information😂

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The same thing was said when computers were coming people feared all the jobs will dissapear what happened millions of new jobs were created instead
Millions? I guess crores of crores, and counting, 4th industrial revolution will create a lot more jobs.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In this incident, Taiwan's media said that the enterprise hired workers through third-party labor service companies, and the workers were counted as employees of the third-party labor service company. Enterprises pay wages to third-party labor companies, but a large part are deducted by Labor Service Company, and less is given to workers.
That's the problem with this bill. It doesn't protect workers.
this bill does not apply here. this case is different. this is a case of management underestimating Indian workers.

India is not China, where management can do whatever they want to employees. we will kick everybody’s ass if they cross a line, it won’t matter how powerful the guy is.

In my college days, we almost destroyed our college because the management messed with the students. You won’t understand this because, you guys don’t have the balls to stand up to authority.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
this bill does not apply here. this case is different. this is a case of management underestimating Indian workers.

India is not China, where management can do whatever they want to employees. we will kick everybody’s ass if they cross a line, it won’t matter how powerful the guy is.

In my college days, we almost destroyed our college because the management messed with the students. You won’t understand this because, you guys don’t have the balls to stand up to authority.
In China,if one wants to fire a worker, it needs to inform the employee one month in advance and compensate (working years + 1) month's salary. No government consent is required.If the compensation is not in place, you can go to the government.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In China,if one wants to fire a worker, it needs to inform the employee one month in advance and compensate (working years + 1) month's salary. No government consent is required.If the compensation is not in place, you can go to the government.
Wow CCPee loves it’s people a lot...!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
like i said, wistron case is not what you think it is.

Haldilal

Country flag
like i said, wistron case is not what you think it is.
Ya'll Nibbiars its a clear state of managmet wrong doing. That's why the Top management literally had to beg for forgiveness after their stunt as they they their propaganda will not work here. First they reduced their the so called damage amount to almost nill and U then turn and then apology.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Dream of this only Hover Jet Train Top speed 800 Km with less Aero drag and low noise. Atleast not possible in near future in India when we are unable to implement the Bullet trains on time and dont give that Mumbai Ahmedabad rail. That's other topic even the Mumbai Hyderabad rail is not getting off due to beauractic Problem's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles