Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars both are different.
I meant what kind of industry are they attracting in auric ,what are timeline for it ,as dholera is planning a defence park of it , some lnt industry are in development too

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I meant what kind of industry are they attracting in auric ,what are timeline for it ,as dholera is planning a defence park of it , some lnt industry are in development too
Ya'll Nibbiars AURIC is SME, High Tech, Electronic's, Innovative type of Industrial Estate. And TCS is planning to open the first part of the AURIC Service Park. This will be the entry of the AURIC into the Service Tech sector's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars few days ago a delegation had come to the AURIC from the bihar probably they are also planning a similar Industrial city. And I remeber five years ago also proposed a similar project. And well have to see how it goes. And if happens they could be some High tech industrial development that is much needed.

Last edited:

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India should supply donkeys to China for free it will severely hurt Pakistan’s donkeys exports to China
Donkey skin can be made into famous health care Chinese medicine in China,阿胶,Over three hundred dollars per five hundred grams,600$/kg,The industry consumes 4.8 million donkeys a year and is growing fast as people are earning more and more.

Donkey meat is also a delicacy in China, with a price similar to that of beef.
Screenshot_20210613_151915.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Donkey skin can be made into famous health care Chinese medicine in China,阿胶,Over three hundred dollars per five hundred grams,600$/kg
View attachment 94471
Ya'll Nibbiars what the?. :shock:

Teezab se akhee saaf kar lo.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Donkey skin can be made into famous health care Chinese medicine in China,阿胶,Over three hundred dollars per five hundred grams,600$/kg,The industry consumes 4.8 million donkeys a year and is growing fast as people are earning more and more.

View attachment 94471
Well dog is a delicacy in china too ,but i think for a nation it's rather shameful that donkey export as a major source of income , and if china is importing.donkey than it is due to a goodwill gesture , I don't think chinks have a problem with some donkey rearing

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Well dog is a delicacy in china too ,but i think for a nation it's rather shameful that donkey export as a major source of income , and if china is importing.donkey than it is due to a goodwill gesture , I don't think chinks have a problem with some donkey rearing
China is very large, dogs are only a few places will eat, in the Korean areas near North Korea, parts of southwestern Yunnan Province.
but 阿胶 has always been an important part of Chinese traditional health care products. This is a national one, not a local one. This is a relatively large industry.Donkey meat is no different from beef, Donkeys, like beef and mutton, are a normal industry, but dog meat acceptance is very low in China.

dog meat is not eaten in most areas, except in a few places on the Frontier. Ethnic Koreans in South Korea and North Korea eat more dog meat, and there are dog meat restaurants run by ethnic Koreans in Northeast China near North Korea.Diet is related to culture and history, and change is slow.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is very large, dogs are only a few places will eat, in the Korean areas near North Korea, parts of southwestern Yunnan Province.
but 阿胶 has always been an important part of Chinese traditional health care products. This is a national one, not a local one. This is a relatively large industry.Donkey meat is no different from beef, Donkeys, like beef and mutton, are a normal industry, but dog meat acceptance is very low in China.

dog meat is not eaten in most areas, except in a few places on the Frontier. Ethnic Koreans in South Korea and North Korea eat more dog meat, and there are dog meat restaurants run by ethnic Koreans in Northeast China near North Korea.Diet is related to culture and history, and change is slow.
French actress Brigitte Bardot, an animal rights activist, was vilified in South Korea after criticizing the practice in a 2001 interview:

"Cows are grown to be eaten; dogs are not. I accept that many people eat beef, but a cultured country does not allow its people to eat dogs."
From the article.

As you can see, their concern is concern but when we say cows are not meant to be eaten, we have to deal with these type of people.
our blood is blood your blood is water....according to west to hindus protecting cows from being slaughtered.

I bet that GUHA too will agree.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
French actress Brigitte Bardot, an animal rights activist, was vilified in South Korea after criticizing the practice in a 2001 interview:

"Cows are grown to be eaten; dogs are not. I accept that many people eat beef, but a cultured country does not allow its people to eat dogs."
From the article.

As you can see, their concern is concern but when we say cows are not meant to be eaten, we have to deal with these type of people.
our blood is blood your blood is water....according to west to hindus protecting cows from being slaughtered.

I bet that GUHA too will agree.
Should be related to culture, India because of religious willingness, the status of cattle is particularly high, but also did not prevent Westerners from eating beef.
Western countries are the beginning of nomadic hunting, dogs and horses for them is a hunting partner, has a relatively high status.

But in China, because it's a farming civilization, Dogs are bad people.The dog is the symbol of the bad guy, the landlord leads the fierce dog to the tenant's house to collect land rent. So all the words related to dogs in Chinese culture are all derogatory. Many curses words are related to dogs.

Cattle farming is very important to the land, the status of cattle in Chinese culture is very high, and the words related to cattle are all commendatory words.The killing of cattle is forbidden by law in ancient China.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Should be related to culture, India because of religious willingness, the status of cattle is particularly high, but also did not prevent Westerners from eating beef.
Western countries are the beginning of nomadic hunting, dogs and horses for them is a hunting partner, has a relatively high status.

But in China, because it's a farming civilization, Dogs are bad people.The dog is the symbol of the bad guy, the landlord leads the fierce dog to the tenant's house to collect land rent. So all the words related to dogs in Chinese culture are all derogatory. Many curses words are related to dogs.

Cattle farming is very important to the land, the status of cattle in Chinese culture is very high, and the words related to cattle are all commendatory words.The killing of cattle is forbidden by law in ancient China.
Dude, you know too much about these east countries.

You live in NIPPON?!! I was thinking of collaboration with their SMES and food processing industry here in India.

Care to share what these japanese think about expansion or collaboration.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude, you know too much about these east countries.

You live in NIPPON?!! I was thinking of collaboration with their SMES and food processing industry here in India.

Care to share what these japanese think about expansion or collaboration.
I'm not Japanese, I am now in China, which is similar to Japan and South Korea in culture. East Asia has similar ideas and influences each other from all fields.

Chanakya 002

Country flag
No, Plastic Industry is still very strong. We are now giving close to equal competition to Chinese in making plastic parts. Only issue is with Tool Rooms and Die/Mold preparation.
Still we are importing IPA from China.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not Japanese, I am now in China, which is similar to Japan and South Korea in culture. East Asia has similar ideas and influences each other from all fields.
what they think about collaboration with Indians in business, I mean especially Japan, If you may.
And be safe there in Chong land.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
what they think about collaboration with Indians in business, I mean especially Japan, If you may.
And be safe there in Chong land.
Now they are interested in doing business with India. Generally, there is no problem, and East Asian countries do not have so many other aspects involved
India is seen as the next big market although there are many problems.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apne Apne ghar per banwa lo BC ye door wo door, kya g***d main banaye👹
Then The Patna-Guwahati stretch of Delhi-Patna-Kolkata high speed rail corridor should get completed by 2031 and Delhi Kolkata High Speed Rail corridor should be prioritized over Delhi-Mumbai High speed rail corridor which is stuck anyway

1623578658028.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles