Indian Economy: News and Discussion

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I mean even chidambram said to print more money
when FDI comes in, RBI keeps the dollars and gives INR.

as per RBI money supply in 2014 was 72 lakh crore ₹, now it is 140 lakh crore ₹. which means RBI have been printing money, other wise inflation wouldn’t have stayed between 4-6% target. inflation rises not only based on supply demand calculations, but money supply availability as well.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@IndianHawk look at this...
@Haldilal pls say it that this is not going to happen, I miss your pessimism, I mean wtf am I seeing?
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah will stuck gold it's will be boom. And only if we focus and start Bio fuel and the Bio gas with the synthetic fuel we could reduced our dependence's and can get fuel as efficient and emission sustainable as the BEV.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
when FDI comes in, RBI keeps the dollars and gives INR.

as per RBI money supply in 2014 was 72 lakh crore ₹, now it is 140 lakh crore ₹. which means RBI have been printing money, other wise inflation wouldn’t have stayed between 4-6% target. inflation rises not only based on supply demand calculations, but money supply availability as well.
I am just asking so these big people quoting this are wrong
They r saying print more than this only for 2-3 months

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I am just asking so these big people quoting this are wrong
They r saying print more than this only for 2-3 months
They are printing money already , all these big people want to be in intellectual light ,not connected to what's happening but more in what should be done , even though it is being done .

It's similar to remarks of oxygen express trains ,while they were already operational

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not 2041 ,let the first projects finish up and income level rise we will see rapid rise in construction speed , why ???

Lower time for check in a d check out ,easier ticket availability than flights . comfortable and safe , in way transit possible
Delhi-Lucknow-Patna-Kolkata and Delhi-Jaipur-Mumbai may get completed by 2031 Freight Corridors are also being built parallel to this route it will give a huge boost to our economy

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
High speed freight corridors should be focussed first, income levels not sufficient in India to run HSR.
How fast ??? 100 kmph ones are dfc , faster than that would be hard to do for us , tracks can't sustain ,and if we w build tracks for that much higher speed ,then we will be the god of rail ttack manufacturing ,cause nobody has ever done that

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
High speed freight corridors should be focussed first, income levels not sufficient in India to run HSR.
It will give a huge boost to tourism
Ahmedabad Mumbai route is not as important as Delhi-Jaipur-Mumbai and Delhi-Lucknow-Patna-Kolkata once it reaches Patna it can be extended till Guwahati to boost the economy of North East it will also help Nepal and Bhutan

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@Marliii @Hariharan_kalarikkal sometimes I feel is the commie government in Kerala really commie?
This is just the cream areas
I have been to Trivandrum many times, even I have family there
Some areas are basically Slums, the coastal regions to the south is very developed, even more so than some cities in North India
Cochin Imo is more urbanised than Trivandrum, why I'm saying is that all that footage is from basically the same 20km or so radius

An interesting fact
This is the the same place where the great king Marthandavarma of Travancore defeated the Dutch and ended another colonial power in India,
Known very famously as Battle of Kolachal

The War memorial is sitting Beside a stinking public latrine, it's a stone
With no care gone into it's preservation for centuries until very recently

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This is just the cream areas
I have been to Trivandrum many times, even I have family there
Some areas are basically Slums, the coastal regions to the south is very developed, even more so than some cities in North India
Cochin Imo is more urbanised than Trivandrum, why I'm saying is that all that footage is from basically the same 20km or so radius

An interesting fact
This is the the same place where the great king Marthandavarma of Travancore defeated the Dutch and ended another colonial power in India,
Known very famously as Battle of Kolachal

The War memorial is sitting Beside a stinking public latrine, it's a stone
With no care gone into it's preservation for centuries until very recently
I know it is the cream of Trivandrum just like BKC is of Mumbai or Aerocity is of Delhi or New Town is of Kolkata, no city anywhere in world look all modernish, yes they may be developed but the whole city is never the cream. Commies oppose Private business, can’t see that here, all private businesses seem to be flourishing.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How fast ??? 100 kmph ones are dfc , faster than that would be hard to do for us , tracks can't sustain ,and if we w build tracks for that much higher speed ,then we will be the god of rail ttack manufacturing ,cause nobody has ever done that
There are various ways China already has done, we should eye too. Obviously 100kmph of ours is among the very fastest in the world. But we need to be future ready.

shade

Country flag
I know it is the cream of Trivandrum just like BKC is of Mumbai or Aerocity is of Delhi or New Town is of Kolkata, no city anywhere in world look all modernish, yes they may be developed but the whole city is never the cream. Commies oppose Private business, can’t see that here, all private businesses seem to be flourishing.
Only until bribes are provided.
Bribes were flowing here generously i guess.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
There are various ways China already has done, we should eye too. Obviously 100kmph of ours is among the very fastest in the world. But we need to be future ready.
But faster than that is not possible for us , one reason , broad guage , heavier loco , and as chinmoy explained once ,we need heavier carriage vehicle , chonks do it on standard gauge

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles