Indian Economy: News and Discussion

sauntheninja

Country flag
And you have done some unofficial investigation ???

Speak up your points on different page
the point is people are quite angry at the administration and the next year election isn't a foregone conclusion like you all are predicting

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
the point is people are quite angry at the administration and the next year election isn't a foregone conclusion like you all are predicting
I was the first one here counting the risk but thing is you said about discrepancies in official figure and scale of those discrepancies , so i just offered to discuss ,no comment on who will win

Reactions: SKC

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I was the first one here counting the risk but thing is you said about discrepancies in official figure and scale of those discrepancies , so i just offered to discuss ,no comment on who will win
Buddy typical krantikari posts derail everything.

sauntheninja

Country flag
i was just commenting about the posts above where they said yogi will will again

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Yogi is likely to win again in UP since other politicians yet hold a more horrible image and same case goes for Modi in center. Without corona, BJP would have become dominant party like INC became after independence. But yet they are going to remain single largest one since Indian opposition factually doesn't have a leader or their past achievements to show up. Things aren't going to be predicatable at all, be it 2022 or 2024 at all.

On other tooic, it isn't that India isn't missing our cases or deaths, yet India's daily tests are highest in number in world.

IndianHawk

Country flag
if you want to believe the official numbers sure
I know people all over India . While lives are lost and not all may be recorded as covid death total toll is still much lower than media sensationalism.

Btw we will have to wait in see what upcoming census reveals.

All deaths are recorded ( only reason of death can be noted different than corona) . We will have to see how death toll is different in 2021 compared to previous average death toll per annum.

The access death can then be attributed to corona. ( However doing this would reduce death count for other diseases.)

That's the only logical way.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thought for the day

Agree completely, economist is economy does not do well just go studying economy.

Where there are many economists, the economy must be not very good. why China can develop its economy, bcs China never listens to economists.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Agree completely, economist is economy does not do well just go studying economy.

Where there are many economists, the economy must be not very good. why China can develop its economy, bcs China never listens to economists.
China developed because the Chinese government got out of the way of businesses in the 70's, by removing restrictions it itself had earlier imposed. The CCP's part in this is usually overplayed. It's been a similar story with India, albeit for a shorter period of time since it liberalized its economy much later.

Last edited:

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China developed because the Chinese government got out of the way of businesses in the 70's, by removing restrictions it itself had earlier imposed. The CCP's part in this is usually overplayed. It's been a similar story with India, albeit for a shorter period of time since it liberalized its economy much later.

I don't really believe in economists. A student replies, forecast a stock, gave the share price of 500 days of forecast of icon unexpectedly, and quite consistent, deceiving.

Knowitall

Knowitall

Petrol prices has been hiked again. It seems mumbai has also crossed the century mark.

Knowitall

IndianHawk

Country flag

Classic case of counting your chickens before they hatch.

We were supposed to be getting growth rate of 7-10% this year not so much now.

Both central and state govt really dropped the ball on this one.
That gdp fall is of last year. That was projected to be more than 10% contraction yet it is only 7.3% because in 4th quarter economy was growing again.

This year's gdp projection are affected by second wave but will still comfortably reach 9-10%>

sauntheninja

Country flag
Petrol prices has been hiked again. It seems mumbai has also crossed the century mark.

lets kill of the middle class they dont deserve to survive /s

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles