Indian Economy: News and Discussion

IndianHawk

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I am taking about Imaginery valuation not the raised amount's. Don't forget the Ola and Oyo case's. :dude:
They are going through the awkward phase of becoming a mature corporation from startups.
Plus corona has affected their sectors badly. Still they have plenty of money available plenty of market share in respective domains. They will be fine in the long run.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
They are going through the awkward phase of becoming a mature corporation from startups.
Plus corona has affected their sectors badly. Still they have plenty of money available plenty of market share in respective domains. They will be fine in the long run.
Ya'll Nibbiars I don't think Oyo will survive and Ola will struggle that for sure. It's better to let the failed model crash rather than sustaining it's. And when a firms ask's it's employees to funds when they are not paid for six months and engage in pyramid schemes knew that they have failed. That's what oyo is now nothing but a pyramid scheme's. And lost 70 percent of the hotel's in India since the Chinese Virus. And their International Business is also collapsed's. A stolen model with highly self centrists CEO with failed business model and with hardly any cash reserves. It's nothing but a failure's.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll It's good worse time stragent measure's. After all it's cash flow that's matter's. If you don't have money to pay your employees then how you will sustain the business. I have seen many Hotels doing the same and also sustaining their businesses.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
We need to boost trade with ASEAN using land air and water we should connect India with ASEAN using roadways and railways and by making new ports in Myanmar we can atleast export food products and raw materials to these countries
Signing FTA with ASEAN was the most suicidal economic policy of Congress. We run a deficit of $100 Billion every year for the last 10 years with China and ASEAN. That's an outflow of $1 trillion.

Haldilal

Country flag
Signing FTA with ASEAN was the most suicidal economic policy of Congress. We run a deficit of $100 Billion every year for the last 10 years with China and ASEAN. That's an outflow of $1 trillion.
Ya'll Nibbiars the Idea was right. But the exucation's was wrong.

Haldilal

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Vegan is nothing bad , what's woke in it ,so a lot of our ancestors were woke or i am woke or crores like me are woke
Your ancestors used to eat grass not mine. Me, My family and My ancestors all were vegetarians and consumed milk and milk products.

Haldilal

Country flag
Vegan is nothing bad , what's woke in it ,so a lot of our ancestors were woke or i am woke or crores like me are woke
Ya'll Nibbiars Vegetarian and Vegan are not the Same you are Dharmic. The Vegans are Now The Liberandu's.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Vegetarian and Vegan are not the Same you are Dharma. The Vegans are Now Woke.
I know ,vegans are just different as their dairy practice are more inhuman , now do our in big farms , I don't like that part instead i support vegetarian only when it meant that the cattle won't be ill treated , their babies would be given some other supplement like here we used to give them oil , so they grow , also the bulls even if killed should be killed in least painful way till we develop and adopt tech to reduce chances of a bull is born ,and increase lactation period much more .

I don't like those halal ways of killing , also the jewish ways ,

Haldilal

Country flag
I know ,vegans are just different as their dairy practice are more inhuman , now do our in big farms , I don't like that part instead i support vegetarian only when it meant that the cattle won't be ill treated , their babies would be given some other supplement like here we used to give them oil , so they grow , also the bulls even if killed should be killed in least painful way till we develop and adopt tech to reduce chances of a bull is born ,and increase lactation period much more .

Ya'll Nibbiars no need to kill Now the High quality Faux leather is slowly replacing the leather and we may see a drop in the natural leather industry and well some communities will get out of job due to this again. The facist Hindutvadi to be blamed.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars no need to kill Now the High quality Faux leather is slowly replacing the leather and we may see a drop in the natural leather industry and well some communities will get out of job due to this again. The facist Hindutvadi to be blamed.
They can be employed in other sectors ,faux leather need to be manufactured too .

IndianYonko

Country flag

This is what we call wokeness. Support veg. Only when animal won't be ill treated.
Kahna kya chahte ho? That means you support non-veg even if animal is ill treated.

There is natural cycle for everything.Veg or non-veg no issues but don't promote these lab made chemical cocktails under the name of vegan and become a woke.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles