Indian Economy: News and Discussion

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
L&T CEO in interview with ET:

The Aatmanirbhar programme which I think is a phenomenal measure to make things more within the country, the nationalistic feeling which came in when the Chinese incurred did the incursion of the border many of us were buying products and other fabrication from China which has now all been shifted to within our country. I think the way we look at ourselves is totally different today, we are I think more self-confident and more positive as people and a nation.

This shows how the thinking is going among the industry captains. Atmanirbhar Bharat does not only reflect in trade figures with China. But how the procurement managers have started going local in provision of goods and services in a big way.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
The fundamentals that have been created, the many reforms that have taken place in a quiet manner have laid the foundations for a very strong national development for the next 10-15 years and let us all be positive and do whatever we can to push this in a nice manner to take it forward to wear it out to go to. At the end of the day, the key thing - as we have a young burgeoning population and the key objective is to provide employment and more projects, more infrastructure - their people will get employment, we feel good about what we see around us and that is healthy and good from a national point of view that is the way I look at it.

This sums up the India story for next 15 years.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
hi guys!!
I have to prepare a presentation on why modi govt is privatising PSUs (selling its stake in PSUs).
one of my friends in my class (a known congress supporter) told me that 'modi desh bech rha h'
can you please give a counter answer to the that rhetoric
and a list of loss making PSUs in India.
thanks in advance
Counter? You should Counter question your friend that Modi is privatising the PSUs that were once Nationalised by Nehru governments, so if selling these PSUs is bad so how will government earn money and get rid of loss making PSUs running on taxpayers’ money?

अगर मोदी का सरकारी कम्पनियों का निजीकरण करना ”देश बेचना” है, तो फिर जब चाचा नेहरू ने उन्ही कंपनियो का राष्ट्रीयकरण किया था तो क्या उन्होंने “देश ख़रीदा” था?

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars
What is the future of AI in the country
What opportunities are available for AI graduates ?

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Y'all Nibbiars
What is the future of AI in the country
What opportunities are available for AI graduates ?
You are one ?

Search for right place /company or institution , this is what i was told by my senior a d cousin .

Start up is a real risk , should be personal design , but this feild will require a lot of expenditure for the payment for using services of some institution .

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
You are one ?

Search for right place /company or institution , this is what i was told by my senior a d cousin .

Start up is a real risk , should be personal design , but this feild will require a lot of expenditure for the payment for using services of some institution .
My professor gave me a few recommendations

And about startups
naya GPU kharidne ke paise nahi Startup keliye kaha se lau :pound:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
True.

Anyhow, ideological war is very intense right now. Siculars, Commies and Islamist had a free hand to push their narrative for quite a long time. With the emergence of Nationalism and Hinduism, the ideological and perception war has intensified. Since the foundation of ideologies Siculars, Commies and Islamist is ill founded and not based on equality and justice, they are finding it difficult to justify their narratives which has remained unchallenged for a long period of time. Nationalist have all the power to defeat these anti national ideologies.
As told before, nationalism is considered a cliché religion like norm by people except religious radicals in Europe and middle east.
Countries like Russia, China, India or Japan aren't religious, but exist separately because of ideological, lingual and cultural differences and mostly because of their grievances with other societies (like Indians don't wanna be governed by foreign origin people, Chinese hate Japan to the core).
Nationalists are of only a tool to uplift the nation to its powerful state and living standards. Once stage is reached, nationalism starts to fade away. American kids clearly won't like their Dada singing stories of American power and will believe "everyone in world says so about their country".

To avoid this shit, people have to be made believing that rest of world is shithole or full monsters unlike them. Exactly what China is doing.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
As told before, nationalism is considered a cliché religion like norm by people except religious radicals in Europe and middle east.
Countries like Russia, China, India or Japan aren't religious, but exist separately because of ideological, lingual and cultural differences and mostly because of their grievances with other societies (like Indians don't wanna be governed by foreign origin people, Chinese hate Japan to the core).
Nationalists are of only a tool to uplift the nation to its powerful state and living standards. Once stage is reached, nationalism starts to fade away. American kids clearly won't like their Dada singing stories of American power and will believe "everyone in world says so about their country".

To avoid this shit, people have to be made believing that rest of world is shithole or full monsters unlike them. Exactly what China is doing.
What you say is correct to the extent the regimes have tried to build nationalism by injecting of false superiority in their people. What you have said is very correct looking at how Nationalism is practiced across the world. We too have it but we are a country of great tradition and culture and it is not easy to brainwash the people like west or China does it. When a country has a very huge diversity like India, imposing one ideology is never an easy task for any group, regime or political party.
BJP is a nationalist party but have you ever seen her leader saying that only India is the only superior country and others are inferior. Our nationalism the way it is propagated is about taking pride in our glorious traditions and culture. It is not based terming others inferior and declaring ourselves a superior race. So I think our nationalism has a solid foundation based on truth unlike the others which is based on declaring others as inferior like Hitler, Mussolini or Japan did at the time of Second world war. Our vision is to become Vishwaguru and not super power. We want to regain our glory by prolonging our line and not by shortening the line of others. So in my opinion, we shall not face as much brainwashing as China is going through right now and western countries went through it at some point of time in past.
India's nationalism is on rise but I do not see propaganda or people believing that other are inferior like animals and we are the only superior race.

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag

Very accurate analysis. It reminds me of an old saying that if there is no suffering in the world then people may even forget God.

Chinese example has a problem as I have observed with Americans that they always had, we are no1, we are superior attitude in their society. I would argue that still many in America belive that they are no 1 besides all the problems.

IMO rise of social justice, woke cultural is results of personal narcissistic view that everyone must revolve around me as I am the most important person in the world. Bigger the narcissism bigger their tantrums. Leftist idealogical causes simply feeds into their ego. Thats why celbes and children of rich people are at forefront of woke cultural.

I don't think China can continue keeping their population away from this problem. Proganda works but it too has its limits. They too will inevitably fall to wokness (or whatever they may call it in future).

Rise and Fall,
from the ashes of old,
everything new will born.
This is the sad reality of humanity.

Hare Krishna 🚩

Roshan

Country flag
Very accurate analysis. It reminds me of an old saying that if there is no suffering in the world then people may even forget God.

Chinese example has a problem as I have observed with Americans that they always had, we are no1, we are superior attitude in their society. I would argue that still many in America belive that they are no 1 besides all the problems.

IMO rise of social justice, woke cultural is results of personal narcissistic view that everyone must revolve around me as I am the most important person in the world. Bigger the narcissism bigger their tantrums. Leftist idealogical causes simply feeds into their ego. Thats why celbes and children of rich people are at forefront of woke cultural.

I don't think China can continue keeping their population away from this problem. Proganda works but it too has its limits. They too will inevitably fall to wokness (or whatever they may call it in future).

Rise and Fall,
from the ashes of old,
everything new will born.
This is the sad reality of humanity.

Hare Krishna 🚩
America doesn't have a culture of it's own, infact their whining now in the face of the destruction that they feel is imminent because of the rise of the radlib orthodoxy is somewhat hypocritical. The only cultural font of america that they can claim is their exceptionalism, read ' we only drop good bombs'.

Re India i feel even the rss has strayed from Golwalkar's views who will perhaps despair seeing the current ideological stance of the rss if he was still alive. That view places the civilization cum cultural nationalism ideal above the civic one which is a distinctly western idea that imo doesn't fit into the reality of nations such as ourselves and the Chinese.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We too have it but we are a country of great tradition and culture and it is not easy to brainwash the people like west or China does it.
It does actually. Most of Indians don't love India for sending rockets into space, testing new weapons or its historic heritage. Most don't study such things. Nationalism is human nature across world much like you support your football team. So, brainwashing isn't something impossible.

The thing lies here that Indians have been intimidated by foreigners for long and hence aren't going to stop celebrating their rise for few generations.

Rise and fall of nations has been going on for centuries and it will go on. Other countries we are not paying attention to are Nigeria and DR Congo. DR Congo is going to match US in population while Nigeria is going to even match China and India in population. These countries have dwindling economies today but who knows future? They might become to US, China and India what China and India are today to US and Europe.
I don't think China can continue keeping their population away from this problem.
May not be, but they are yet a closed society and will handle such problems better than US, India or Japan any day.

They will face even major problems. The way they are building their costly strategic assets despite the fact that their economic outlook for future is bleak due to declining population, it will become financially impossible for them to maintain these assets.
So unless they have a master plan on the lines of American immigration, they will suffer like Soviets.

Sorry for taking thread off topic anyway.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It does actually. Most of Indians don't love India for sending rockets into space, testing new weapons or its historic heritage. Most don't study such things. Nationalism is human nature across world much like you support your football team. So, brainwashing isn't something impossible.

The thing lies here that Indians have been intimidated by foreigners for long and hence aren't going to stop celebrating their rise for few generations.

Rise and fall of nations has been going on for centuries and it will go on. Other countries we are not paying attention to are Nigeria and DR Congo. DR Congo is going to match US in population while Nigeria is going to even match China and India in population. These countries have dwindling economies today but who knows future? They might become to US, China and India what China and India are today to US and Europe.

May not be, but they are yet a closed society and will handle such problems better than US, India or Japan any day.

They will face even major problems. The way they are building their costly strategic assets despite the fact that their economic outlook for future is bleak due to declining population, it will become financially impossible for them to maintain these assets.
So unless they have a master plan on the lines of American immigration, they will suffer like Soviets.

If I accept that (Underlined) argument of yours, there is not at all a rise in nationalism (As you say "Most of Indians don't love India for sending rockets into space, testing new weapons or its historic heritage.") and hence there is no point in discussing Nationalism and its fall outs in India as it does not exist. The debate ends here.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

The case of America is that they had their independence 250 years ago.
The people who had struggled for independence are no longer their.
They have no hostile neigbours so they can't relate to our situation. To them neigbour is like Mexico and Canada a mere annyonace.

Nationalism has lost its charm in USA

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
The case of America is that they had their independence 250 years ago.
The people who had struggled for independence are no longer their.
They have no hostile neigbours so they can't relate to our situation. To them neigbour is like Mexico and Canada a mere annyonace.

Nationalism has lost its charm in USA
I sense a need of war.:hmm:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles